Qantas to launch new A380 flights between Dubai and London this month
Qantas has announced the launch of its new revised A380 schedule of flights between Dubai in the United Arab Emirates and London in the UK. The twice daily flights will start on 21st July, 2014, just in time for Europe's school holidays, and will depart from Dubai at 09.10 arriving in London at lunchtime.
Qantas Airways will launch a new revised service between Dubai and London later this month, just in time for Europe's summer break.
The A380 schedule on Qantas Flight QF9 will depart from Dubai International Airport (DXB) at 9.10am local time and will arrive in London at lunchtime.
The new service will provide twice-daily flights between Dubai and the UK, departing within one hour of each other and giving travellers more flexibility.
Rohan Garnett, the Qantas Regional General Manager for Middle East, Africa, India and South Asia, explained:
"Qantas offers double daily A380 services between Dubai and London. Our new schedule means our customers now have a choice of arriving in London early in the morning or at lunchtime."
"It also means a choice of two departure times on leaving the UK; one at lunch time and one in the evening, and our new schedule will no doubt suit more families travelling to the UK for the summer holidays."
Prior to boarding their flights, passengers in Business and Premium Economy class will be able to use Select on Q-Eat where they can pre-order their in-flight meal from the Neil Perry inspired menu.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, and pristine sandy beaches. Holidaymakers can visit popular attractions including the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Creek, the Wild Wadi Park, and the three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretch into the Persian Gulf off the sandy shoreline.
The emirate hosts an array of annual events including, the Dubai World Cup, Dubai International Jazz Festival, the UAE Desert Challenge, and Dubai Summer Surprises.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...