Vinpearl hotels and resorts adds fourth Vietnam hotel to portfolio
Vinpearl has announced that it will open its fourth hotel in Vietnam later this year. The upscale 750-room resort will be located on the island of Phu Quoc Island, 50km from Ha Tien on the mainland and a 45-minute flight from Ho Chi Minh City. Guests will be ale to enjoy access to the Vincharm Spa, onsite Vinpearl Amusement Park and the 27-hole Vinpearl Golf Club Phu Quoc.
Vinpearl will be opening its fourth property in Vietnam this autumn on a tropical island, 50 km off the mainland. Vinpearl Resort Phu Quoc is located on the tropical Phu Quoc Island in Vietnam and guests can reach the 750-room hotel via a 45-minute flight from Ho Chi Minh City or a 2.5 speedboat trip from Rach Gia.
The luxury beachfront resorts boasts upscale accommodation across eight categories, including 46-square-metre Deluxe rooms and 144 luxurious 615-square-metre Ocean View Villas.
During their stay at the island resort, guests will have access to an array of facilities including the Vincharm Spa, the onsite Vinpearl Amusement Park, and the 27-hole Vinpearl Golf Club Phu Quoc. Ha Minh Thu, Vinpearl's Business Development Manager, explained:
"Vinpearl has been a major innovator in the hotel market in Vietnam since opening its first report hotel in 2003 but with this fourth property we truly feel we have stolen a march on the opposition. In addition to boasting all of our trademark features, from excellent golf to our Vincharm spa and Vinpearl Amusement Park concepts, the choice of 750 generously sized rooms and impressive business and meetings facilities make the new property a solid sell for everyone from couples and families to golfers and the Meetings and Incentives market."
The beautiful Phu Quoc Island is home to a thriving national park, and offers pristine beaches, diverse wildlife and nature, and fantastic opportunities for hiking, scuba diving and snorkelling activities.
Guests can take part in fun adventures such as parasailing, jet skiing, sailing, and kayaking, plus trips to the pearl farm at Duong To village and Ham Ninh fishing village.
Vietnam is a South East Asian country that is steeped in history, heritage and culture. The country is home to an array of breathtaking natural landscapes such as the cloudy-coloured Marble Mountains, terraced rice fields, vast sandy beaches, and emerald undulating hills.
One of the country's most popular tourist attractions is the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Halong Bay, where visitors can marvel at the jagged limestone karsts and isles that emerge out of emerald waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Feel at one with the surroundings at the beautiful Mango Bay Resort
- Mango Bay has been supporting wildlife at risk (WAR) since 2006, and has even discovered many new species on Phu Quoc Island
- Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Yoga and Tai Chi on the beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive around the nearby islands with Flipper Diving Club and discover the truly stunning and beautiful world underwater
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- Local English-speaking guides in each destination and entrance fees to all the sights mentioned in the itinerary
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
Get under the skin of Vietnam with an adventurous tour taking in the classic sights as well as getting off the beaten track
- Overnight train to Sapa - hike through the hills and meet remote communities
- Overnight cruise down the Mekong River on a converted rice barge with all modern amenities
- Spend the night in Halong Bay and see the sun rise over the remarkable karst landscape (includes meals)
Experience the best of Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure through Indochina
- Expert local guides in each country
- Breakfast included daily and three dinners
- Spend the night on Halong Bay on a traditional Junk boat with meals included
Located on the stunning Bai Dai beach, Vinpearl Phu Quoc Resort and Golf has it all to make your holiday unforgettable,...
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...