Vinpearl hotels and resorts adds fourth Vietnam hotel to portfolio
Vinpearl has announced that it will open its fourth hotel in Vietnam later this year. The upscale 750-room resort will be located on the island of Phu Quoc Island, 50km from Ha Tien on the mainland and a 45-minute flight from Ho Chi Minh City. Guests will be ale to enjoy access to the Vincharm Spa, onsite Vinpearl Amusement Park and the 27-hole Vinpearl Golf Club Phu Quoc.
Vinpearl will be opening its fourth property in Vietnam this autumn on a tropical island, 50 km off the mainland. Vinpearl Resort Phu Quoc is located on the tropical Phu Quoc Island in Vietnam and guests can reach the 750-room hotel via a 45-minute flight from Ho Chi Minh City or a 2.5 speedboat trip from Rach Gia.
The luxury beachfront resorts boasts upscale accommodation across eight categories, including 46-square-metre Deluxe rooms and 144 luxurious 615-square-metre Ocean View Villas.
During their stay at the island resort, guests will have access to an array of facilities including the Vincharm Spa, the onsite Vinpearl Amusement Park, and the 27-hole Vinpearl Golf Club Phu Quoc. Ha Minh Thu, Vinpearl's Business Development Manager, explained:
"Vinpearl has been a major innovator in the hotel market in Vietnam since opening its first report hotel in 2003 but with this fourth property we truly feel we have stolen a march on the opposition. In addition to boasting all of our trademark features, from excellent golf to our Vincharm spa and Vinpearl Amusement Park concepts, the choice of 750 generously sized rooms and impressive business and meetings facilities make the new property a solid sell for everyone from couples and families to golfers and the Meetings and Incentives market."
The beautiful Phu Quoc Island is home to a thriving national park, and offers pristine beaches, diverse wildlife and nature, and fantastic opportunities for hiking, scuba diving and snorkelling activities.
Guests can take part in fun adventures such as parasailing, jet skiing, sailing, and kayaking, plus trips to the pearl farm at Duong To village and Ham Ninh fishing village.
Vietnam is a South East Asian country that is steeped in history, heritage and culture. The country is home to an array of breathtaking natural landscapes such as the cloudy-coloured Marble Mountains, terraced rice fields, vast sandy beaches, and emerald undulating hills.
One of the country's most popular tourist attractions is the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Halong Bay, where visitors can marvel at the jagged limestone karsts and isles that emerge out of emerald waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
Witness the beauty of Vietnam for yourself with its awe-inspiring landscapes and fascinating history before rejuvenating on the beachfront on the idyllic island of Phu Quoc
- Try your hand at haggling in the vibrant Ben Thanh Market
- Watch the world go by as you cruise through the Mekong Delta
- Ideal beachfront break on the tropical island of Phu Quoc to finish
An in-depth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. The Essential Vietnam...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover some of the most amazing and iconic sights in the world on this simply stunning trip through Vietnam, Cambodia...