Emporio Hotels and Resorts opens new hotel in Cancun
The Mexican hotel chain, Emporio Hotels and Resorts, has added a new Cancun property to its collection. The Emporio Family Suites Cancun is located next to the Cancun Maya Museum and has 12 storeys with 399 guest rooms and suites, plus facilities including swimming pools, a fitness centre, tennis courts and two gourmet restaurants.
Emporio Hotels and Resorts has added another Mexican property to its portfolio with the recent opening of the Emporio Family Suites Cancun.
The family-friendly hotel is located in the Hotel Zone next to the Cancun Maya Museum, just 15 minutes' drive from Cancun International Airport (CUN) and has 12 storeys with 399 guest rooms and family suites.
Facilities at the all-inclusive hotel include numerous swimming pools including a children's pool, the "Piruetas Kids Club" and playground, illuminated tennis courts, a modern fitness centre, a business centre, two gourmet restaurants and a pool bar.
Accommodation includes Superior Rooms, Junior Suites, and villas that sleep up to eight guests. The villas are perfect for families with two-bedroom two-bathroom Master Suites that feature living rooms with two Murphy beds, a dining area, a kitchen and a private terrace that boasts views of the Caribbean Sea.
Emporio Hotels and Resort currently operates Mexican properties in Acapulco, Ixtapa, Mazatlan, Mexico City, Riviera Nayarit, Veracruz and Zacatecas.
Cancun is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Mexico and tourists can enjoy plenty of fun activities, such as zip lining through verdant jungles, scuba diving in the famous underwater museum, and trekking through lush rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife. Travellers can also take tours of the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples in Tulum and Chichen Itza, that show that civilisation in the area dates back to 2600 BC.
The strip of Caribbean coastline on the Yucatan Peninsula was developed into a tourist resort in the 1970s and now more than three million national and international travellers visit the region every year to stay in luxury hotels, sunbathe on white sand beaches, and play golf on world-class golf courses.
The popular Hotel Zone features 26 kilometres of beautiful beaches that are fringed by the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, and an array of beachfront hotels and resorts, restaurants, lively bars, boutique shops and casinos.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Rejuvenate in a peaceful and soothing atmosphere during a memorable holiday at the all-inclusive Gran Caribe Resort and...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...