Emporio Hotels and Resorts opens new hotel in Cancun
The Mexican hotel chain, Emporio Hotels and Resorts, has added a new Cancun property to its collection. The Emporio Family Suites Cancun is located next to the Cancun Maya Museum and has 12 storeys with 399 guest rooms and suites, plus facilities including swimming pools, a fitness centre, tennis courts and two gourmet restaurants.
Emporio Hotels and Resorts has added another Mexican property to its portfolio with the recent opening of the Emporio Family Suites Cancun.
The family-friendly hotel is located in the Hotel Zone next to the Cancun Maya Museum, just 15 minutes' drive from Cancun International Airport (CUN) and has 12 storeys with 399 guest rooms and family suites.
Facilities at the all-inclusive hotel include numerous swimming pools including a children's pool, the "Piruetas Kids Club" and playground, illuminated tennis courts, a modern fitness centre, a business centre, two gourmet restaurants and a pool bar.
Accommodation includes Superior Rooms, Junior Suites, and villas that sleep up to eight guests. The villas are perfect for families with two-bedroom two-bathroom Master Suites that feature living rooms with two Murphy beds, a dining area, a kitchen and a private terrace that boasts views of the Caribbean Sea.
Emporio Hotels and Resort currently operates Mexican properties in Acapulco, Ixtapa, Mazatlan, Mexico City, Riviera Nayarit, Veracruz and Zacatecas.
Cancun is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Mexico and tourists can enjoy plenty of fun activities, such as zip lining through verdant jungles, scuba diving in the famous underwater museum, and trekking through lush rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife. Travellers can also take tours of the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples in Tulum and Chichen Itza, that show that civilisation in the area dates back to 2600 BC.
The strip of Caribbean coastline on the Yucatan Peninsula was developed into a tourist resort in the 1970s and now more than three million national and international travellers visit the region every year to stay in luxury hotels, sunbathe on white sand beaches, and play golf on world-class golf courses.
The popular Hotel Zone features 26 kilometres of beautiful beaches that are fringed by the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, and an array of beachfront hotels and resorts, restaurants, lively bars, boutique shops and casinos.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...