Emporio Hotels and Resorts opens new hotel in Cancun
The Mexican hotel chain, Emporio Hotels and Resorts, has added a new Cancun property to its collection. The Emporio Family Suites Cancun is located next to the Cancun Maya Museum and has 12 storeys with 399 guest rooms and suites, plus facilities including swimming pools, a fitness centre, tennis courts and two gourmet restaurants.
Emporio Hotels and Resorts has added another Mexican property to its portfolio with the recent opening of the Emporio Family Suites Cancun.
The family-friendly hotel is located in the Hotel Zone next to the Cancun Maya Museum, just 15 minutes' drive from Cancun International Airport (CUN) and has 12 storeys with 399 guest rooms and family suites.
Facilities at the all-inclusive hotel include numerous swimming pools including a children's pool, the "Piruetas Kids Club" and playground, illuminated tennis courts, a modern fitness centre, a business centre, two gourmet restaurants and a pool bar.
Accommodation includes Superior Rooms, Junior Suites, and villas that sleep up to eight guests. The villas are perfect for families with two-bedroom two-bathroom Master Suites that feature living rooms with two Murphy beds, a dining area, a kitchen and a private terrace that boasts views of the Caribbean Sea.
Emporio Hotels and Resort currently operates Mexican properties in Acapulco, Ixtapa, Mazatlan, Mexico City, Riviera Nayarit, Veracruz and Zacatecas.
Cancun is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Mexico and tourists can enjoy plenty of fun activities, such as zip lining through verdant jungles, scuba diving in the famous underwater museum, and trekking through lush rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife. Travellers can also take tours of the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples in Tulum and Chichen Itza, that show that civilisation in the area dates back to 2600 BC.
The strip of Caribbean coastline on the Yucatan Peninsula was developed into a tourist resort in the 1970s and now more than three million national and international travellers visit the region every year to stay in luxury hotels, sunbathe on white sand beaches, and play golf on world-class golf courses.
The popular Hotel Zone features 26 kilometres of beautiful beaches that are fringed by the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, and an array of beachfront hotels and resorts, restaurants, lively bars, boutique shops and casinos.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...