Private travel firm in Vietnam nominated in prestigious World Travel Awards 2014
The first private travel firm in Vietnam has been nominated in the World Travel Awards 2014. Luxury Travel has been nominated for "Vietnam's Leading Tour Operator" in the "Oscars of the travel industry" for its efforts in providing quality travel experiences for tourists visiting Vietnam and Southeast Asia.
The World Travel Awards are in their 21st year and industry professionals are busy casting their votes to honour the best of the best in the world's travel, tourism and hospitality sector.
One of the first private travel companies in Vietnam has been nominated for a prestigious award for its contributions towards providing "experimental travel" throughout the region.
Luxury Travel has been operating for ten years and it has been nominated for "Vietnam's Leading Tour Operator" for the first time.
The travel firm specialises in providing unique luxury travel experiences for tourists visiting Vietnam, Cambodia and Southeast Asia with sightseeing packages that focus on immersing visitors in the local culture, and heading to lesser-known destinations in the region.
Pham Ha, the founder and CEO of Luxury Travel Ltd, explained:
"We are honoured to be nominated as the leading tour operator in Vietnam which coincides with our celebration of our 10th anniversary. We are a luxury travel trendsetter, a leader in the market. We share our unique travel experiences and intriguing perspective with clients who wish to see Vietnam and beyond. To be nominated by such a prestigious committee is testament to the innovative product we create and the dedicated team who drive it."
The company has recently extended its portfolio to offer experiences in Cambodia, and it also aims to establish itself in the luxury cruise sector with an ultra-luxury experience with Bay with Emperor Cruises to Vietnam's popular Halong Bay, a stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site that boasts jagged limestone karsts and isles that soar up from calm jade waters.
Vietnam is a Southeast Asian country that is steeped in history, heritage and culture. The country is home to an array of breathtaking natural landscapes such as the Marble Mountains, terraced rice fields, vast sandy beaches, and emerald undulating hills.
Popular tourist attractions in the country include Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the War Remnants Museum, the seven-storey-high Thien Mu Pagoda, Vinpearl Land, and the family-friendly Suoi Tien Amusement Park.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Theme park Excitement for the whole family at vinpearl phu quoc resort and golf
- With over 2000 rare animals representing more than 130 species, Vinpearl Safari is the largest open-range Safari park in Veitnam
- Take advantage of the local tourist markets, where you can test your bartering skills
- Vinpearl Land Phu Quoc, an amazing theme park designed to entertain the whole family
Experience all the natural beauty and cultural variety of Vietnam on a deluxe tour
- Five-star hotels throughout
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise on a traditionally designed junk boat with meals included
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches of central Vietnam
Experience the best of Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure through Indochina
- Expert local guides in each country
- Breakfast included daily and three dinners
- Spend the night on Halong Bay on a traditional Junk boat with meals included
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...
Discover the beauty of a superb Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...