Private travel firm in Vietnam nominated in prestigious World Travel Awards 2014
The first private travel firm in Vietnam has been nominated in the World Travel Awards 2014. Luxury Travel has been nominated for "Vietnam's Leading Tour Operator" in the "Oscars of the travel industry" for its efforts in providing quality travel experiences for tourists visiting Vietnam and Southeast Asia.
The World Travel Awards are in their 21st year and industry professionals are busy casting their votes to honour the best of the best in the world's travel, tourism and hospitality sector.
One of the first private travel companies in Vietnam has been nominated for a prestigious award for its contributions towards providing "experimental travel" throughout the region.
Luxury Travel has been operating for ten years and it has been nominated for "Vietnam's Leading Tour Operator" for the first time.
The travel firm specialises in providing unique luxury travel experiences for tourists visiting Vietnam, Cambodia and Southeast Asia with sightseeing packages that focus on immersing visitors in the local culture, and heading to lesser-known destinations in the region.
Pham Ha, the founder and CEO of Luxury Travel Ltd, explained:
"We are honoured to be nominated as the leading tour operator in Vietnam which coincides with our celebration of our 10th anniversary. We are a luxury travel trendsetter, a leader in the market. We share our unique travel experiences and intriguing perspective with clients who wish to see Vietnam and beyond. To be nominated by such a prestigious committee is testament to the innovative product we create and the dedicated team who drive it."
The company has recently extended its portfolio to offer experiences in Cambodia, and it also aims to establish itself in the luxury cruise sector with an ultra-luxury experience with Bay with Emperor Cruises to Vietnam's popular Halong Bay, a stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site that boasts jagged limestone karsts and isles that soar up from calm jade waters.
Vietnam is a Southeast Asian country that is steeped in history, heritage and culture. The country is home to an array of breathtaking natural landscapes such as the Marble Mountains, terraced rice fields, vast sandy beaches, and emerald undulating hills.
Popular tourist attractions in the country include Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the War Remnants Museum, the seven-storey-high Thien Mu Pagoda, Vinpearl Land, and the family-friendly Suoi Tien Amusement Park.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Feel at one with the surroundings at the beautiful Mango Bay Resort
- Mango Bay has been supporting wildlife at risk (WAR) since 2006, and has even discovered many new species on Phu Quoc Island
- Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Yoga and Tai Chi on the beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive around the nearby islands with Flipper Diving Club and discover the truly stunning and beautiful world underwater
Combining exciting excursions and activities with the stunning heritage sites of central Vietnam, this trip has it all
Enjoy a beach side retreat with a variety of exciting activities that is also surrounded by three incredible UNESCO sites in the Da Nang area of Vietnam
- Stunning beachside accommodation with a modern Asian influence
- Golf courses designed by golfing legends and professionals a matter of minutes from the resort
- Resort activities including jet skiing, ocean kayaking, Tai Chi and many more
Enjoy this idyllic island beach destination, with amazing activities for the whole family
- Each of the hotel's dining options are spectacular with authentic Vietnamese flavours and international choices
- Indulge in spa treatments at fabulous Vincharm spas at both resorts for the ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation
- Vinpearl Halong Bay Resort is situated on a private island and Vinpearl Da Nang Resort is nearby incredible UNESCO World Heritage Sites
An indepth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
An in-depth tour of Vietnam seeing everything that makes the country so marvellous from cruises on the Mekong Delta and...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...