Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa gets a makeover
AMResorts has announced the completion of rennovations at its Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa. The resort located in the Riviera Maya now features 222 newly refurbished rooms and suits as well as improvements to its Bar and Lunge and landscaping improvements to its 44 acres of gardens.
AMResorts' Unlimited Vacation Club recently announced the eager anticipated completion of renovation project at their all inclusive beach resort, Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa located near the Riviera Maya. In addition to the resort gardens and the Sky Sports Bar and Lounge Bar, 222 rooms and suites received a makeover.
Each of the 222 rooms were revamped to provide guests with the Dreams "Unlimited Luxury" including new furnishings, remodeled bathrooms with Jacuzzi bathtubs, 42 inch LED televisions and LED lighting. For those guests who don't mind spending a bit of extra cash for a more exclusive experience, The Dreams Tulum Resort has now converted 44 of their 180 Deluxe and Junior Suite Garden View rooms into Preferred Club Swimout rooms- providing guests with direct access to a pool directly from their own private terrace.
Other improvements to the resort under the renovation project include the revamping of the resorts' landscape with the planting of fresh flowers, plants and palm trees as well as building new fountains with LED lighting.
The completed renovations at the Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa have come at a time where competition is heating up in the Mexican Caribbean hotel industry. As more and more travellers are expected to book holidays each year, industry insiders are expecting an upturn in Mexico hotel investments in order to meet the growing demand for rooms.
"Hotel transaction volumes are projected to reach US $700 million this year, the highest level in ten years. New construction is also on the rise with more than 191,600 new rooms expected to deliver before 2022."
Explained Fernando Garcia-Chacon, Executive Vice President of JLL's Hotel and Hospitality Group. Mr Garcia-Chacon also explained that ramped up marketing efforts from Mexican officials has helped to drive continued exposure to key source markets including Europe, Latin America and Asia in particular China.
The Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa is currently one of the only Riviera Maya resorts to be located near the ancient ruins of Tulum and Xel-Ha. The Mayan belief of holistic well being has been woven into the experience offered at the resort making for the ultimate relaxing getaway.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Go for the Unlimited-Luxury Experience at one of Mexico's most coveted all-inclusive resorts
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...