Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa gets a makeover
AMResorts has announced the completion of rennovations at its Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa. The resort located in the Riviera Maya now features 222 newly refurbished rooms and suits as well as improvements to its Bar and Lunge and landscaping improvements to its 44 acres of gardens.
AMResorts' Unlimited Vacation Club recently announced the eager anticipated completion of renovation project at their all inclusive beach resort, Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa located near the Riviera Maya. In addition to the resort gardens and the Sky Sports Bar and Lounge Bar, 222 rooms and suites received a makeover.
Each of the 222 rooms were revamped to provide guests with the Dreams "Unlimited Luxury" including new furnishings, remodeled bathrooms with Jacuzzi bathtubs, 42 inch LED televisions and LED lighting. For those guests who don't mind spending a bit of extra cash for a more exclusive experience, The Dreams Tulum Resort has now converted 44 of their 180 Deluxe and Junior Suite Garden View rooms into Preferred Club Swimout rooms- providing guests with direct access to a pool directly from their own private terrace.
Other improvements to the resort under the renovation project include the revamping of the resorts' landscape with the planting of fresh flowers, plants and palm trees as well as building new fountains with LED lighting.
The completed renovations at the Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa have come at a time where competition is heating up in the Mexican Caribbean hotel industry. As more and more travellers are expected to book holidays each year, industry insiders are expecting an upturn in Mexico hotel investments in order to meet the growing demand for rooms.
"Hotel transaction volumes are projected to reach US $700 million this year, the highest level in ten years. New construction is also on the rise with more than 191,600 new rooms expected to deliver before 2022."
Explained Fernando Garcia-Chacon, Executive Vice President of JLL's Hotel and Hospitality Group. Mr Garcia-Chacon also explained that ramped up marketing efforts from Mexican officials has helped to drive continued exposure to key source markets including Europe, Latin America and Asia in particular China.
The Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa is currently one of the only Riviera Maya resorts to be located near the ancient ruins of Tulum and Xel-Ha. The Mayan belief of holistic well being has been woven into the experience offered at the resort making for the ultimate relaxing getaway.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
The perfect family holiday awaits you at Crown Paradise Club located on the panoramic Cancun beach hotel zone known for...