Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa gets a makeover
AMResorts has announced the completion of rennovations at its Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa. The resort located in the Riviera Maya now features 222 newly refurbished rooms and suits as well as improvements to its Bar and Lunge and landscaping improvements to its 44 acres of gardens.
AMResorts' Unlimited Vacation Club recently announced the eager anticipated completion of renovation project at their all inclusive beach resort, Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa located near the Riviera Maya. In addition to the resort gardens and the Sky Sports Bar and Lounge Bar, 222 rooms and suites received a makeover.
Each of the 222 rooms were revamped to provide guests with the Dreams "Unlimited Luxury" including new furnishings, remodeled bathrooms with Jacuzzi bathtubs, 42 inch LED televisions and LED lighting. For those guests who don't mind spending a bit of extra cash for a more exclusive experience, The Dreams Tulum Resort has now converted 44 of their 180 Deluxe and Junior Suite Garden View rooms into Preferred Club Swimout rooms- providing guests with direct access to a pool directly from their own private terrace.
Other improvements to the resort under the renovation project include the revamping of the resorts' landscape with the planting of fresh flowers, plants and palm trees as well as building new fountains with LED lighting.
The completed renovations at the Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa have come at a time where competition is heating up in the Mexican Caribbean hotel industry. As more and more travellers are expected to book holidays each year, industry insiders are expecting an upturn in Mexico hotel investments in order to meet the growing demand for rooms.
"Hotel transaction volumes are projected to reach US $700 million this year, the highest level in ten years. New construction is also on the rise with more than 191,600 new rooms expected to deliver before 2022."
Explained Fernando Garcia-Chacon, Executive Vice President of JLL's Hotel and Hospitality Group. Mr Garcia-Chacon also explained that ramped up marketing efforts from Mexican officials has helped to drive continued exposure to key source markets including Europe, Latin America and Asia in particular China.
The Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa is currently one of the only Riviera Maya resorts to be located near the ancient ruins of Tulum and Xel-Ha. The Mayan belief of holistic well being has been woven into the experience offered at the resort making for the ultimate relaxing getaway.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
- Kids can Stay, Play and Eat free at Moon Palace when travelling from 1st June to 31st August 2016 & October Half Term (17th - 31st October 2016)
- Moon Spa & Golf Club is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...