Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa gets a makeover
AMResorts has announced the completion of rennovations at its Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa. The resort located in the Riviera Maya now features 222 newly refurbished rooms and suits as well as improvements to its Bar and Lunge and landscaping improvements to its 44 acres of gardens.
AMResorts' Unlimited Vacation Club recently announced the eager anticipated completion of renovation project at their all inclusive beach resort, Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa located near the Riviera Maya. In addition to the resort gardens and the Sky Sports Bar and Lounge Bar, 222 rooms and suites received a makeover.
Each of the 222 rooms were revamped to provide guests with the Dreams "Unlimited Luxury" including new furnishings, remodeled bathrooms with Jacuzzi bathtubs, 42 inch LED televisions and LED lighting. For those guests who don't mind spending a bit of extra cash for a more exclusive experience, The Dreams Tulum Resort has now converted 44 of their 180 Deluxe and Junior Suite Garden View rooms into Preferred Club Swimout rooms- providing guests with direct access to a pool directly from their own private terrace.
Other improvements to the resort under the renovation project include the revamping of the resorts' landscape with the planting of fresh flowers, plants and palm trees as well as building new fountains with LED lighting.
The completed renovations at the Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa have come at a time where competition is heating up in the Mexican Caribbean hotel industry. As more and more travellers are expected to book holidays each year, industry insiders are expecting an upturn in Mexico hotel investments in order to meet the growing demand for rooms.
"Hotel transaction volumes are projected to reach US $700 million this year, the highest level in ten years. New construction is also on the rise with more than 191,600 new rooms expected to deliver before 2022."
Explained Fernando Garcia-Chacon, Executive Vice President of JLL's Hotel and Hospitality Group. Mr Garcia-Chacon also explained that ramped up marketing efforts from Mexican officials has helped to drive continued exposure to key source markets including Europe, Latin America and Asia in particular China.
The Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa is currently one of the only Riviera Maya resorts to be located near the ancient ruins of Tulum and Xel-Ha. The Mayan belief of holistic well being has been woven into the experience offered at the resort making for the ultimate relaxing getaway.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Indulge in a true adults-only (over 21), urban experience at Oh! where you can take advantage of the hotel’s enviable...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...