Rotana opens unique brand new hotel in KidZania, Dubai
One of the worlds leading hotel management companies, Rotana, has announced the opening of a new unique hotel in KidZania in Dubai. KidZania is an education centre in the Dubai Mall that allows children to gain insight into professions in different sectors through role-play activities and Rotana's presence will enable visitors to experience the jobs available in the hospitality sector.
Rotana has announced its latest hotel launch and it is one that offers a slightly different experience compared to properties in its existing collection.
The hotel management company has opened a Rotana hotel in KidZania in Dubai where children and their parents will be able to take part in a range of educational and interactive activities.
KidZania is an education centre in the Dubai Mall that provides children with an insight into professions and occupations through role-playing activities in a safe, unique, and realistic educational environment.
Children aged four-to-16 years will be able to experience specific job roles at the Rotana hotel such as receptionists, guest reservations, restaurant managers and housekeeping staff, through three 20-minute role-playing activities.
The hotel has been designed to look just like a real Rotana property with a dedicated space for a lobby, Zen the Spa, and restaurants.
“Rotana has always invested in developing fresh talent and the new hotel in KidZania will offer a fun platform for kids interested in the hospitality industry,” explained Omer Kaddouri, the President of Rotana Hotels.
“It will give them an opportunity to get a first taste of what it is like to work at a hotel and discover the various roles involved.”
The fun role-playing activities have been designed to introduce youngsters into the hospitality industry and help them become aware of the skills required so they can go on to enjoy a career in the sector in the future.
“KidZania provides a unique educational environment for children enabling them to gain first-hand experience of various real world professions and occupations in a fun way,” commented Maitha Al Dossari, the Chief Executive Officer of Emaar Retail.
“The new Rotana hotel at KidZania will be the first establishment dedicated to the fast-growing hospitality sector, and will be a superb new addition for kids keen on acquainting themselves with the diverse professional choices within the industry,”
Rotana operates many hotels in the Middle East including properties in Dubai such as the alcohol-free Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana.
The hotel group was recognised as the World’s Leading Business Hotel Brand by the prestigious World Travel Awards, hailed as the “Oscars of the travel industry”.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Six family swimming pools dotted around the resort
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views over the Arabian Gulf
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board option available
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...