Rotana opens unique brand new hotel in KidZania, Dubai
One of the worlds leading hotel management companies, Rotana, has announced the opening of a new unique hotel in KidZania in Dubai. KidZania is an education centre in the Dubai Mall that allows children to gain insight into professions in different sectors through role-play activities and Rotana's presence will enable visitors to experience the jobs available in the hospitality sector.
Rotana has announced its latest hotel launch and it is one that offers a slightly different experience compared to properties in its existing collection.
The hotel management company has opened a Rotana hotel in KidZania in Dubai where children and their parents will be able to take part in a range of educational and interactive activities.
KidZania is an education centre in the Dubai Mall that provides children with an insight into professions and occupations through role-playing activities in a safe, unique, and realistic educational environment.
Children aged four-to-16 years will be able to experience specific job roles at the Rotana hotel such as receptionists, guest reservations, restaurant managers and housekeeping staff, through three 20-minute role-playing activities.
The hotel has been designed to look just like a real Rotana property with a dedicated space for a lobby, Zen the Spa, and restaurants.
“Rotana has always invested in developing fresh talent and the new hotel in KidZania will offer a fun platform for kids interested in the hospitality industry,” explained Omer Kaddouri, the President of Rotana Hotels.
“It will give them an opportunity to get a first taste of what it is like to work at a hotel and discover the various roles involved.”
The fun role-playing activities have been designed to introduce youngsters into the hospitality industry and help them become aware of the skills required so they can go on to enjoy a career in the sector in the future.
“KidZania provides a unique educational environment for children enabling them to gain first-hand experience of various real world professions and occupations in a fun way,” commented Maitha Al Dossari, the Chief Executive Officer of Emaar Retail.
“The new Rotana hotel at KidZania will be the first establishment dedicated to the fast-growing hospitality sector, and will be a superb new addition for kids keen on acquainting themselves with the diverse professional choices within the industry,”
Rotana operates many hotels in the Middle East including properties in Dubai such as the alcohol-free Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana.
The hotel group was recognised as the World’s Leading Business Hotel Brand by the prestigious World Travel Awards, hailed as the “Oscars of the travel industry”.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay FREE
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...