Rotana opens unique brand new hotel in KidZania, Dubai
One of the worlds leading hotel management companies, Rotana, has announced the opening of a new unique hotel in KidZania in Dubai. KidZania is an education centre in the Dubai Mall that allows children to gain insight into professions in different sectors through role-play activities and Rotana's presence will enable visitors to experience the jobs available in the hospitality sector.
Rotana has announced its latest hotel launch and it is one that offers a slightly different experience compared to properties in its existing collection.
The hotel management company has opened a Rotana hotel in KidZania in Dubai where children and their parents will be able to take part in a range of educational and interactive activities.
KidZania is an education centre in the Dubai Mall that provides children with an insight into professions and occupations through role-playing activities in a safe, unique, and realistic educational environment.
Children aged four-to-16 years will be able to experience specific job roles at the Rotana hotel such as receptionists, guest reservations, restaurant managers and housekeeping staff, through three 20-minute role-playing activities.
The hotel has been designed to look just like a real Rotana property with a dedicated space for a lobby, Zen the Spa, and restaurants.
“Rotana has always invested in developing fresh talent and the new hotel in KidZania will offer a fun platform for kids interested in the hospitality industry,” explained Omer Kaddouri, the President of Rotana Hotels.
“It will give them an opportunity to get a first taste of what it is like to work at a hotel and discover the various roles involved.”
The fun role-playing activities have been designed to introduce youngsters into the hospitality industry and help them become aware of the skills required so they can go on to enjoy a career in the sector in the future.
“KidZania provides a unique educational environment for children enabling them to gain first-hand experience of various real world professions and occupations in a fun way,” commented Maitha Al Dossari, the Chief Executive Officer of Emaar Retail.
“The new Rotana hotel at KidZania will be the first establishment dedicated to the fast-growing hospitality sector, and will be a superb new addition for kids keen on acquainting themselves with the diverse professional choices within the industry,”
Rotana operates many hotels in the Middle East including properties in Dubai such as the alcohol-free Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana.
The hotel group was recognised as the World’s Leading Business Hotel Brand by the prestigious World Travel Awards, hailed as the “Oscars of the travel industry”.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...