Rotana opens unique brand new hotel in KidZania, Dubai
One of the worlds leading hotel management companies, Rotana, has announced the opening of a new unique hotel in KidZania in Dubai. KidZania is an education centre in the Dubai Mall that allows children to gain insight into professions in different sectors through role-play activities and Rotana's presence will enable visitors to experience the jobs available in the hospitality sector.
Rotana has announced its latest hotel launch and it is one that offers a slightly different experience compared to properties in its existing collection.
The hotel management company has opened a Rotana hotel in KidZania in Dubai where children and their parents will be able to take part in a range of educational and interactive activities.
KidZania is an education centre in the Dubai Mall that provides children with an insight into professions and occupations through role-playing activities in a safe, unique, and realistic educational environment.
Children aged four-to-16 years will be able to experience specific job roles at the Rotana hotel such as receptionists, guest reservations, restaurant managers and housekeeping staff, through three 20-minute role-playing activities.
The hotel has been designed to look just like a real Rotana property with a dedicated space for a lobby, Zen the Spa, and restaurants.
“Rotana has always invested in developing fresh talent and the new hotel in KidZania will offer a fun platform for kids interested in the hospitality industry,” explained Omer Kaddouri, the President of Rotana Hotels.
“It will give them an opportunity to get a first taste of what it is like to work at a hotel and discover the various roles involved.”
The fun role-playing activities have been designed to introduce youngsters into the hospitality industry and help them become aware of the skills required so they can go on to enjoy a career in the sector in the future.
“KidZania provides a unique educational environment for children enabling them to gain first-hand experience of various real world professions and occupations in a fun way,” commented Maitha Al Dossari, the Chief Executive Officer of Emaar Retail.
“The new Rotana hotel at KidZania will be the first establishment dedicated to the fast-growing hospitality sector, and will be a superb new addition for kids keen on acquainting themselves with the diverse professional choices within the industry,”
Rotana operates many hotels in the Middle East including properties in Dubai such as the alcohol-free Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana.
The hotel group was recognised as the World’s Leading Business Hotel Brand by the prestigious World Travel Awards, hailed as the “Oscars of the travel industry”.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- free Half Board
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Take in the stunning 37 acre gardens of a property ideally situated in the heart of Dubai
- Good location from which to exploire Dubai's attractions such as the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall or the souks of Deira
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- 14 restaurants and bars to suit every type of dining occassion, 4 swimming pools as well as rooms with a marble bath and spa tub
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...