Help Peter's brother-in-law on his fight against Neuroblastoma
Luke is one of our team members' brother-in-law, he's only 15 years old and yet he's currently battling one of the most aggressive forms of childhood cancer. Today we wanted to make his disease more known as well as encourage more people to help people like him by donated to the Neuroblastoma Children's Cancer Alliance.
One of our team members and senior travel consultant at The Holiday Place, Peter Young is currently raising money to help his 15-year-old brother-in-law with his battle against Neuroblastoma – one of the most aggressive forms of childhood cancer.
To show his support and sponsor the cause, Pete will be doing a 10-kilometre Super Hero Run in Regents Park on 18th May 2014 – where the issues of this important cause will be raised.
The funds raised will go towards the NCCA UK (Neuroblastoma Children’s Cancer Alliance UK) to provide access to treatment whilst furthering research and broadening education and awareness.
Luke Wiltshire, a spirited 15-year-old, was diagnosed with neuroblastoma back in September 2012 and who has ever since been battling the diseased. This brave young man has already had four cycles of radiotherapy, high dose chemotherapy and a stem cell transplant. Despite all this, the tumour on his adrenal gland is still present. This is why he will most likely need surgery to remove what’s left of the tumour, followed by radiotherapy and perhaps immunotherapy.
To find out more about Luke’s story please visit his own page on Just Giving. Your donation could help Luke or others like him affected by neuroblastoma.
Everyone at The Holiday Place is moved by Luke’s plight and wish him good luck on his battle against this deadly disease. If you want to support Luke too you can share this story and encourage others to contribute to this worthy cause.
Our man, Pete has his own link for his fundraising, and you can sponsor his efforts here.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...