Beaches Ocho Rios celebrates the Winter Olympics with new bobsled tour
As the Winter Olympics continue in Sochi, Russia, Beaches Ocho Rios is celebrating Jamaica's Bobsled efforts with the launch of the "From Sochi to Ochi" tour. The tour takes tourists on the Rainforest Sky Explorer chairlift to the peak of Mystic Mountain where they will take a Bobsled Jamaica ride through the forest, followed by a zip line tree-to-tree platform canopy tour.
As the Winter Olympics continue in Sochi, Russia, holidaymakers in Jamaica can celebrate the Caribbean island's Bobsled efforts with a fantastic promotion at a Beaches Resort.
Beaches Ocho Rios Resort in Jamaica has launched the "From Sochi to Ochi" tour that takes guests on the Rainforest Sky Explorer chairlift to the top of Mystic Mountain, where they will take a Bobsled Jamaica ride through the forest, and then a zip line canopy tour between tree-to-tree platforms.
The tour costs $189 per person and includes return transport between the Beaches resort and Mystic Mountain, the three rides, and a souvenir photograph. The tour must be booked by 28th February, 2014 and can be used until 30th November, 2014.
During the recent two-man Bobsled Winter Olympic races in Sochi, Jamaica came in 29th place out of the 30 teams.
Beaches Ocho Rios sits on 22 acres of lush tropical land and boasts a private white-sand beach, six gourmet restaurants, three swimming pools, a dedicated scuba practice pool, a Red Lane Spa, and Pirate's Island Waterpark.
Guests will also have access to the Sandals Golf and Country Club where they can use the 18-hole golf course and receive complimentary greens fees and transfers to and from the Ocho Rios resort.
The all-inclusive beach resort is owned by Sandals Resorts International and has been voted among the Top 10 Best Beach Resorts by Parents magazine.
The Caribbean island is a hotspot for tourists of all ages and the country is home to some of the world' most beautiful tropical landscapes including white-sand beaches fringed with warm cobalt ocean waters, soaring mountains, and verdant undulating green hills and forests.
Visitors to Jamaica will have an array of spectacular sites to visit including natural wonders such as Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, lush botanical gardens, and the soaring Blue Mountains. The famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour, and the vast historic sugar plantations are popular tourist attractions on the Caribbean island.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Metro Offer: Book and Save upto £100 per person!
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Summer just got better with upto two kids stay and play for FREE!
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Enjoy Exclusive April Offers with incredible savings
- A variety of water sports or leave your daily stress behind and relax with the magical spa services
- Luxury accommodations combined with breathtaking ocean views
- A wide selection of restaurants with international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Located in New Kingston, the Knutsford Court Hotel offers a laidback atmosphere within a beautiful tropical setting....