Beaches Ocho Rios celebrates the Winter Olympics with new bobsled tour
As the Winter Olympics continue in Sochi, Russia, Beaches Ocho Rios is celebrating Jamaica's Bobsled efforts with the launch of the "From Sochi to Ochi" tour. The tour takes tourists on the Rainforest Sky Explorer chairlift to the peak of Mystic Mountain where they will take a Bobsled Jamaica ride through the forest, followed by a zip line tree-to-tree platform canopy tour.
As the Winter Olympics continue in Sochi, Russia, holidaymakers in Jamaica can celebrate the Caribbean island's Bobsled efforts with a fantastic promotion at a Beaches Resort.
Beaches Ocho Rios Resort in Jamaica has launched the "From Sochi to Ochi" tour that takes guests on the Rainforest Sky Explorer chairlift to the top of Mystic Mountain, where they will take a Bobsled Jamaica ride through the forest, and then a zip line canopy tour between tree-to-tree platforms.
The tour costs $189 per person and includes return transport between the Beaches resort and Mystic Mountain, the three rides, and a souvenir photograph. The tour must be booked by 28th February, 2014 and can be used until 30th November, 2014.
During the recent two-man Bobsled Winter Olympic races in Sochi, Jamaica came in 29th place out of the 30 teams.
Beaches Ocho Rios sits on 22 acres of lush tropical land and boasts a private white-sand beach, six gourmet restaurants, three swimming pools, a dedicated scuba practice pool, a Red Lane Spa, and Pirate's Island Waterpark.
Guests will also have access to the Sandals Golf and Country Club where they can use the 18-hole golf course and receive complimentary greens fees and transfers to and from the Ocho Rios resort.
The all-inclusive beach resort is owned by Sandals Resorts International and has been voted among the Top 10 Best Beach Resorts by Parents magazine.
The Caribbean island is a hotspot for tourists of all ages and the country is home to some of the world' most beautiful tropical landscapes including white-sand beaches fringed with warm cobalt ocean waters, soaring mountains, and verdant undulating green hills and forests.
Visitors to Jamaica will have an array of spectacular sites to visit including natural wonders such as Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, lush botanical gardens, and the soaring Blue Mountains. The famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour, and the vast historic sugar plantations are popular tourist attractions on the Caribbean island.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Discover Unlimited-Fun® with warm Jamaican hospitality in Montego Bay with a complimentary upgrade and resort coupons
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Book and receive an upgrade to the next available room category plus $200 resort coupons per room
- Pirate's Paradise Waterpark on-site featuring a pirate ship and two waterslides
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Located on Trelawny Bay and its beautiful beach
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Holiday Inn Resort offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical gardens. The resort has a...
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...