Beaches Ocho Rios celebrates the Winter Olympics with new bobsled tour
As the Winter Olympics continue in Sochi, Russia, Beaches Ocho Rios is celebrating Jamaica's Bobsled efforts with the launch of the "From Sochi to Ochi" tour. The tour takes tourists on the Rainforest Sky Explorer chairlift to the peak of Mystic Mountain where they will take a Bobsled Jamaica ride through the forest, followed by a zip line tree-to-tree platform canopy tour.
As the Winter Olympics continue in Sochi, Russia, holidaymakers in Jamaica can celebrate the Caribbean island's Bobsled efforts with a fantastic promotion at a Beaches Resort.
Beaches Ocho Rios Resort in Jamaica has launched the "From Sochi to Ochi" tour that takes guests on the Rainforest Sky Explorer chairlift to the top of Mystic Mountain, where they will take a Bobsled Jamaica ride through the forest, and then a zip line canopy tour between tree-to-tree platforms.
The tour costs $189 per person and includes return transport between the Beaches resort and Mystic Mountain, the three rides, and a souvenir photograph. The tour must be booked by 28th February, 2014 and can be used until 30th November, 2014.
During the recent two-man Bobsled Winter Olympic races in Sochi, Jamaica came in 29th place out of the 30 teams.
Beaches Ocho Rios sits on 22 acres of lush tropical land and boasts a private white-sand beach, six gourmet restaurants, three swimming pools, a dedicated scuba practice pool, a Red Lane Spa, and Pirate's Island Waterpark.
Guests will also have access to the Sandals Golf and Country Club where they can use the 18-hole golf course and receive complimentary greens fees and transfers to and from the Ocho Rios resort.
The all-inclusive beach resort is owned by Sandals Resorts International and has been voted among the Top 10 Best Beach Resorts by Parents magazine.
The Caribbean island is a hotspot for tourists of all ages and the country is home to some of the world' most beautiful tropical landscapes including white-sand beaches fringed with warm cobalt ocean waters, soaring mountains, and verdant undulating green hills and forests.
Visitors to Jamaica will have an array of spectacular sites to visit including natural wonders such as Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, lush botanical gardens, and the soaring Blue Mountains. The famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour, and the vast historic sugar plantations are popular tourist attractions on the Caribbean island.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Metro Offer: Book and Save upto £100 per person!
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- 2018 Early Booking Offer: Stay 7 Pay 6, Stay 14 Pay 11!
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Indulge and revel in the lap of luxury with that special someone when you visit Jamaica.
- This adults-only hotel boasts ultimate tranquility
- Have an enjoyable evening with the nightly theme parties & live entertainment
- Enjoy endless daytime activities such snorkelling, sailing, basketball, catamarans & More
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...