Beaches Ocho Rios celebrates the Winter Olympics with new bobsled tour
As the Winter Olympics continue in Sochi, Russia, Beaches Ocho Rios is celebrating Jamaica's Bobsled efforts with the launch of the "From Sochi to Ochi" tour. The tour takes tourists on the Rainforest Sky Explorer chairlift to the peak of Mystic Mountain where they will take a Bobsled Jamaica ride through the forest, followed by a zip line tree-to-tree platform canopy tour.
As the Winter Olympics continue in Sochi, Russia, holidaymakers in Jamaica can celebrate the Caribbean island's Bobsled efforts with a fantastic promotion at a Beaches Resort.
Beaches Ocho Rios Resort in Jamaica has launched the "From Sochi to Ochi" tour that takes guests on the Rainforest Sky Explorer chairlift to the top of Mystic Mountain, where they will take a Bobsled Jamaica ride through the forest, and then a zip line canopy tour between tree-to-tree platforms.
The tour costs $189 per person and includes return transport between the Beaches resort and Mystic Mountain, the three rides, and a souvenir photograph. The tour must be booked by 28th February, 2014 and can be used until 30th November, 2014.
During the recent two-man Bobsled Winter Olympic races in Sochi, Jamaica came in 29th place out of the 30 teams.
Beaches Ocho Rios sits on 22 acres of lush tropical land and boasts a private white-sand beach, six gourmet restaurants, three swimming pools, a dedicated scuba practice pool, a Red Lane Spa, and Pirate's Island Waterpark.
Guests will also have access to the Sandals Golf and Country Club where they can use the 18-hole golf course and receive complimentary greens fees and transfers to and from the Ocho Rios resort.
The all-inclusive beach resort is owned by Sandals Resorts International and has been voted among the Top 10 Best Beach Resorts by Parents magazine.
The Caribbean island is a hotspot for tourists of all ages and the country is home to some of the world' most beautiful tropical landscapes including white-sand beaches fringed with warm cobalt ocean waters, soaring mountains, and verdant undulating green hills and forests.
Visitors to Jamaica will have an array of spectacular sites to visit including natural wonders such as Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, lush botanical gardens, and the soaring Blue Mountains. The famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour, and the vast historic sugar plantations are popular tourist attractions on the Caribbean island.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- All Inclusive Resort with all meals and beverages included
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Family Friendly Hotel where up to 2 Kids can stay and play for free
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- July Special offers now in place with savings until 2019
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- Have a break from the Kids with the adults only pool
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
Discreet luxury at your beck and call under Jamaican sunshine with everything you love, with virtually no limits
Let the most romantic of retreats seduce you and a loved one into a sheer state atof bliss when you stay at Couples Sans Souci.
- Enjoy an array of complimentary water sports & unlimited golf with transfers and green fees included
- Summer Savings with incredible discounts of up to 42% for travel up until 2019
- Includes unlimited premium alcoholic beverages, 24 hour casual to gourmet dining, complimentary airport transfers and more
- Exclusive offsite excursions come included in the package including Dunn's River Falls and Margaritaville
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free and a saving of upto 14%
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a picture postcard made real. Secrets Wild Orchid sits in one of Jamaica's premier resorts,...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...