All-Inclusive Rixos Bab Al Bahr opens in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
The Rixos Bab Al Bahr opened its doors on the Al Marjan Island of Ras Al Khaimah last week. The all-inclusive resort is the second Rixos Hotels property to open in the United Arab Emirate and it features luxury facilities including gourmet restaurants, activity zones for children and teenagers, and the lavish Rixos Royal Spa.
Rixos Hotels has announced the opening of the Rixos Bab Al Bahr, its second property to open in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
The all-inclusive Rixos Bab Al Bahr is located on Al Marjan Island in Ras Al Khaimah and it opened its doors to guests on Wednesday, 12th February, 2014.
The luxury beach resort is located just 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport (DXB) and offers unlimited dining in gourmet restaurants, daily entertainment, activity zones for children and teenagers, onsite leisure and sports activities, and the signature Rixos Royal Spa where guests can indulge in relaxing and rejuvenating treatments.
Speaking about the opening of the new hotel, the General Manager, Mr Haytham Omar, said:
"It is a momentous day for the entire team and we are really delighted to welcome our guests. We will deliver our promise of unique holiday experience from day one with our ultra all inclusive – all exclusive services, our food and beverage offering and of course the much talked about Rixos entertainment."
Entertainment at the Rixos Bab Al Bahr includes live performances and shows on the Rixos Entertainment Square. International artists will take to the stage in the square for acrobatics, opera performances, dance shows, and many different genres of music. The party then continues on the pristine beach where DJs provide music under the stars until midnight.
Accommodation at the resort includes 655 spacious rooms and suites that are spread across three opulent pyramid structures. Guest rooms have private balconies where guests can enjoy views across the Arabian Gulf or the rugged mountains, plus modern amenities including wireless internet, and traditional Turkish artwork.
Guests can enjoy an array of land and water activities during their stay at the Al Marjan Island resort, including beach volleyball, basketball, tennis, football, yoga, aerobic classes, kayaking windsailing, or jet skiing.
This is the second property in the United Arab Emirates that has been launched by Rixos Hotels, following the opening of the Rixos The Palm Dubai in 2012.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Immerse yourself in Ottoman-style opulence in the famous Palm Jumeirah during your stay at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Perfection is synonymous with the Zabeel Saray on Dubai's Palm Island, where you will find that the decadence of the Ottoman Empire has been perfectly recaptured
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...