All-Inclusive Rixos Bab Al Bahr opens in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
The Rixos Bab Al Bahr opened its doors on the Al Marjan Island of Ras Al Khaimah last week. The all-inclusive resort is the second Rixos Hotels property to open in the United Arab Emirate and it features luxury facilities including gourmet restaurants, activity zones for children and teenagers, and the lavish Rixos Royal Spa.
Rixos Hotels has announced the opening of the Rixos Bab Al Bahr, its second property to open in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
The all-inclusive Rixos Bab Al Bahr is located on Al Marjan Island in Ras Al Khaimah and it opened its doors to guests on Wednesday, 12th February, 2014.
The luxury beach resort is located just 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport (DXB) and offers unlimited dining in gourmet restaurants, daily entertainment, activity zones for children and teenagers, onsite leisure and sports activities, and the signature Rixos Royal Spa where guests can indulge in relaxing and rejuvenating treatments.
Speaking about the opening of the new hotel, the General Manager, Mr Haytham Omar, said:
"It is a momentous day for the entire team and we are really delighted to welcome our guests. We will deliver our promise of unique holiday experience from day one with our ultra all inclusive – all exclusive services, our food and beverage offering and of course the much talked about Rixos entertainment."
Entertainment at the Rixos Bab Al Bahr includes live performances and shows on the Rixos Entertainment Square. International artists will take to the stage in the square for acrobatics, opera performances, dance shows, and many different genres of music. The party then continues on the pristine beach where DJs provide music under the stars until midnight.
Accommodation at the resort includes 655 spacious rooms and suites that are spread across three opulent pyramid structures. Guest rooms have private balconies where guests can enjoy views across the Arabian Gulf or the rugged mountains, plus modern amenities including wireless internet, and traditional Turkish artwork.
Guests can enjoy an array of land and water activities during their stay at the Al Marjan Island resort, including beach volleyball, basketball, tennis, football, yoga, aerobic classes, kayaking windsailing, or jet skiing.
This is the second property in the United Arab Emirates that has been launched by Rixos Hotels, following the opening of the Rixos The Palm Dubai in 2012.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay FREE
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...