Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh triumphs in TripAdvisor 2014 Travellers' Choice Awards
Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh has been honoured in several categories in TripAdvisor's 2014 Travellers' Choice Awards. The Red Sea resort was ranked in second place in the Top Hotels in Egypt, third place in Top Hotels in the Middle East, and eighth place in the Top Hotels for Families in the World.
One of Egypt's Red Sea resorts has received a number of accolades in TripAdvisor's 2014 Travellers' Choice Awards.
Four Seasons Resort Sharm el Sheikh was ranked in second place in the "Top Hotels in Egypt" category, third place in "Top Hotels in the Middle East", and eighth place in the "Top Hotels for Families in the World".
Maria Jagla, the General Manager of the Egypt resort, commented:
"We strive to offer our guests a memorable experience, and this accolade is evidence that our hard work is translating into positive traveller reviews. It's always gratifying to be recognized for our personalised service and attention to details, and we are so proud to be recognized for our commitment to excellence with these prestigious TripAdvisor awards."
Four Seasons Sharm El Sheikh is a luxury hotel located on the Sinai Peninsula within tranquil surroundings made up of lush gardens and flowing fountains.
The Red Sea resort has a private beach and four swimming pools including a lap pool, plus a lavish spa with 13 treatment rooms and two private spa suites where guests can relax and enjoy a wide range of pampering treatments and massages.
Guests can savour delicious cuisine at the luxury hotel's collection of gourmet restaurants, or unwind in the stylish lounge bars.
The family-friendly resort is perfect for tourists of all ages and younger guests can enjoy a selection of activities including kid's yoga, arts and crafts, mini-chef cooking classes, computer games, beach games, nature walks and a jungle gym playground.
Sharm el Sheikh is one of Egypt's most popular tourist destinations and it is home to white sandy beaches and crystal clear ocean waters. The region is a hot spot for snorkelling and scuba diving activities and visitors can swim along side beautiful sea creatures such as stingrays, grouper, Napoleon Wrasse and barracuda.
The annual TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards are based on millions of reviews and opinions from TripAdvisor members and travellers from all over the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports on offer
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
Sail the mighty River Nile, see the world's largest open air museum in Luxor and Discover the Great Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, the treasures of bygone days
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck of the Swiss Inn Radamis II
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Mercure Le Sphinx
- Discover the World's largest open air museum in Luxor whilst staying at the Karnak Temple
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers and Casino sits on the west bank of the River Nile offering magnificent views of the river...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...