Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh triumphs in TripAdvisor 2014 Travellers' Choice Awards
Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh has been honoured in several categories in TripAdvisor's 2014 Travellers' Choice Awards. The Red Sea resort was ranked in second place in the Top Hotels in Egypt, third place in Top Hotels in the Middle East, and eighth place in the Top Hotels for Families in the World.
One of Egypt's Red Sea resorts has received a number of accolades in TripAdvisor's 2014 Travellers' Choice Awards.
Four Seasons Resort Sharm el Sheikh was ranked in second place in the "Top Hotels in Egypt" category, third place in "Top Hotels in the Middle East", and eighth place in the "Top Hotels for Families in the World".
Maria Jagla, the General Manager of the Egypt resort, commented:
"We strive to offer our guests a memorable experience, and this accolade is evidence that our hard work is translating into positive traveller reviews. It's always gratifying to be recognized for our personalised service and attention to details, and we are so proud to be recognized for our commitment to excellence with these prestigious TripAdvisor awards."
Four Seasons Sharm El Sheikh is a luxury hotel located on the Sinai Peninsula within tranquil surroundings made up of lush gardens and flowing fountains.
The Red Sea resort has a private beach and four swimming pools including a lap pool, plus a lavish spa with 13 treatment rooms and two private spa suites where guests can relax and enjoy a wide range of pampering treatments and massages.
Guests can savour delicious cuisine at the luxury hotel's collection of gourmet restaurants, or unwind in the stylish lounge bars.
The family-friendly resort is perfect for tourists of all ages and younger guests can enjoy a selection of activities including kid's yoga, arts and crafts, mini-chef cooking classes, computer games, beach games, nature walks and a jungle gym playground.
Sharm el Sheikh is one of Egypt's most popular tourist destinations and it is home to white sandy beaches and crystal clear ocean waters. The region is a hot spot for snorkelling and scuba diving activities and visitors can swim along side beautiful sea creatures such as stingrays, grouper, Napoleon Wrasse and barracuda.
The annual TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards are based on millions of reviews and opinions from TripAdvisor members and travellers from all over the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Enjoy a unique Nile Cruise on a comfortable ship featuring panoramic views of the Nile from your cabin
- The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery
- Each of the spacious cabins offers comfortable furnishings and panoramic views of the Nile
- Amenities on board the Radamis I include a sundeck and pool, a fitness area and a restaurant which serves a variety of dishes
The ultimate Egyptian backdrop in the shadow of the only remaining ancient wonder of the world.
- Indulge the mind, body and spirit in Indulge spa. Take advantage of the steam room, sauna, whirlpool and chill out zones
- Set in landscaped gardens, equipped with two heated swimming pools and bar, Le Meridien enjoys spectacular views of the Pyramids, just a short drive from Cairo
- World famous dining with international, Mexican and Oriental menus to be savoured
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
Stay in comfortable cabins with air-conditioning and elegant dining rooms
- Benefit from the fabulous view of karnak, valley of the kingsand the temple of Philae
- Never waste a minute of your holiday with all night entertainment like the belly dancing show and other typical Egyptian performances
- Enjoy the large sun deck with loungers and a swimming pool a massage service is also available on the sundeck
Now you can stop imagining how it would be to visit the cradle of mankind and paddle along the legendary River Nile and...
Venture to the land of the Pharaohs of yore for an unforgettable eight days of leisure and adventure. Luxor is one of...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...
Experience the thrill of a jaunt to the famous Valley of the Kings as you explore one of Egypt's touristic gems, Luxor....
Enjoying a central location in Luxor, directly on the banks of the Nile and within 10 min walking distance from Luxor...