Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh triumphs in TripAdvisor 2014 Travellers' Choice Awards
Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh has been honoured in several categories in TripAdvisor's 2014 Travellers' Choice Awards. The Red Sea resort was ranked in second place in the Top Hotels in Egypt, third place in Top Hotels in the Middle East, and eighth place in the Top Hotels for Families in the World.
One of Egypt's Red Sea resorts has received a number of accolades in TripAdvisor's 2014 Travellers' Choice Awards.
Four Seasons Resort Sharm el Sheikh was ranked in second place in the "Top Hotels in Egypt" category, third place in "Top Hotels in the Middle East", and eighth place in the "Top Hotels for Families in the World".
Maria Jagla, the General Manager of the Egypt resort, commented:
"We strive to offer our guests a memorable experience, and this accolade is evidence that our hard work is translating into positive traveller reviews. It's always gratifying to be recognized for our personalised service and attention to details, and we are so proud to be recognized for our commitment to excellence with these prestigious TripAdvisor awards."
Four Seasons Sharm El Sheikh is a luxury hotel located on the Sinai Peninsula within tranquil surroundings made up of lush gardens and flowing fountains.
The Red Sea resort has a private beach and four swimming pools including a lap pool, plus a lavish spa with 13 treatment rooms and two private spa suites where guests can relax and enjoy a wide range of pampering treatments and massages.
Guests can savour delicious cuisine at the luxury hotel's collection of gourmet restaurants, or unwind in the stylish lounge bars.
The family-friendly resort is perfect for tourists of all ages and younger guests can enjoy a selection of activities including kid's yoga, arts and crafts, mini-chef cooking classes, computer games, beach games, nature walks and a jungle gym playground.
Sharm el Sheikh is one of Egypt's most popular tourist destinations and it is home to white sandy beaches and crystal clear ocean waters. The region is a hot spot for snorkelling and scuba diving activities and visitors can swim along side beautiful sea creatures such as stingrays, grouper, Napoleon Wrasse and barracuda.
The annual TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards are based on millions of reviews and opinions from TripAdvisor members and travellers from all over the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
This modern resort offers an ideal location for a family friendly stay close to beautiful sandy beaches
- Just 10 minutes by bus from a lovely stretch of some of the finest sandy beaches
- Dive deep into clear waters of the Red Sea to enjoy colourful coral reefs and explore a variety of fish and marine life
- Sol y Mar Sharks Bay offers a variety of restaurants, a lobby bar & terrace, an Internet cafe and a shuttle bus to the nearby beach
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Experience utter luxury as you enjoy eight days of uninterrupted R&R along Egypt's Red Sea shores. But apart from sun...