Beachfront Outrigger Mauritius Resort and Spa opens to guests
Outrigger Hotels and Resorts has announced the opening of the Outrigger Mauritius Resort and Spa. The luxury beachfront property is located on the southern tip of the Indian Ocean island in the Bel Ombre nature reserve with the sparkling turquoise ocean on one side and large sugar cane plantations on the other.
The Indian Ocean island of Mauritius has celebrated the opening of another luxury resort after Outrigger Hotels and Resorts announced the opening of its latest property.
Outrigger Mauritius Resort and Spa opened its doors to guests on 30th January, 2014 and offers 181 guest rooms and suites, all with sea views. The five-star beachfront resort is located on the southern tip of the Indian Ocean island in the lush Bel Ombre nature reserve with the sparkling azure ocean to one side, and the verdant sugar cane plantations on the other.
Darren Edmonstone, the Managing Director for Asia-Pacific, Outrigger Hotels and Resorts, commented:
"The expansion of the Outrigger brand into the Indian Ocean is the latest development showing the strategic commitment of Outrigger to open stunning resorts in desirable and iconic warm water beachfront locations around the world."
The Hawaii-based hotel group has 45 properties in operation or under development in eight countries all over the world. Clearly excited about this new development Mr Edmonstone explained:
"Ownership of the property in Mauritius gives Outrigger the unique opportunity to share the locally-rich sense of place and discovery that guests look for when they go on holiday. The wonderful warmth, colour and exotic mixes that characterise Mauritius can now be experienced at the new Outrigger Mauritius Resort and Spa."
The luxury hotel's facilities include three swimming pools, three gourmet restaurants, a kids club, an exclusive Club level, and the tranquil "Navasana Spa" where guests can enjoy a range of pampering treatments.
Tourists can enjoy a selection of complimentary activities at the Mauritius resort including, tennis, volleyball, table tennis, Bocci Ball, snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, glass-bottom boat tours, and paddle boating.
Guest rooms at the Outrigger Mauritius Resort and Spa are spacious and boast balconies with stunning views of the aquamarine ocean, as well as modern amenities such as complimentary wireless internet, air conditioning, LCD TVs with satellite, CD and DVD players, mini-bars, tea and coffee making facilities, and in-rooms safes.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Longbeach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
luxury resort ideal for both couples and families
- Click through for our special Honeymoon Offers
- Located on the Bel Ombre's beach the resort is offering own nature reserve to explore
- Guests can benefit from a daily free green fees, mini bar in each room, or the fabulous spa treatments including one free 45-minute spa treatment per person per stay
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
The beauty of the East coast of Mauritius is without question, and all can be enjoyed at Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa, set...
Enjoy the island paradise of Mauritius during an 8-day stay at the luxurious Long Beach Golf Resort & Spa. Occupying the...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...
Coin De Mire is a boutique hotel set on the north coast of Mauritius, an area of white beaches, clear turquoise waters...