Beachfront Outrigger Mauritius Resort and Spa opens to guests
Outrigger Hotels and Resorts has announced the opening of the Outrigger Mauritius Resort and Spa. The luxury beachfront property is located on the southern tip of the Indian Ocean island in the Bel Ombre nature reserve with the sparkling turquoise ocean on one side and large sugar cane plantations on the other.
The Indian Ocean island of Mauritius has celebrated the opening of another luxury resort after Outrigger Hotels and Resorts announced the opening of its latest property.
Outrigger Mauritius Resort and Spa opened its doors to guests on 30th January, 2014 and offers 181 guest rooms and suites, all with sea views. The five-star beachfront resort is located on the southern tip of the Indian Ocean island in the lush Bel Ombre nature reserve with the sparkling azure ocean to one side, and the verdant sugar cane plantations on the other.
Darren Edmonstone, the Managing Director for Asia-Pacific, Outrigger Hotels and Resorts, commented:
"The expansion of the Outrigger brand into the Indian Ocean is the latest development showing the strategic commitment of Outrigger to open stunning resorts in desirable and iconic warm water beachfront locations around the world."
The Hawaii-based hotel group has 45 properties in operation or under development in eight countries all over the world. Clearly excited about this new development Mr Edmonstone explained:
"Ownership of the property in Mauritius gives Outrigger the unique opportunity to share the locally-rich sense of place and discovery that guests look for when they go on holiday. The wonderful warmth, colour and exotic mixes that characterise Mauritius can now be experienced at the new Outrigger Mauritius Resort and Spa."
The luxury hotel's facilities include three swimming pools, three gourmet restaurants, a kids club, an exclusive Club level, and the tranquil "Navasana Spa" where guests can enjoy a range of pampering treatments.
Tourists can enjoy a selection of complimentary activities at the Mauritius resort including, tennis, volleyball, table tennis, Bocci Ball, snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, glass-bottom boat tours, and paddle boating.
Guest rooms at the Outrigger Mauritius Resort and Spa are spacious and boast balconies with stunning views of the aquamarine ocean, as well as modern amenities such as complimentary wireless internet, air conditioning, LCD TVs with satellite, CD and DVD players, mini-bars, tea and coffee making facilities, and in-rooms safes.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
The Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers and boasts uninterrupted views of the tropical...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...
Situated on the northwest coast of Mauritius, Le Meridien Ile Maurice sits at the edge of an 800m white sand beach by...