Beaches Negril Resort and Spa voted as "Top Caribbean Hotel for Families"
Beaches Negril Resort and Spa in Jamaica has been voted as the Top Hotel for Families in the Caribbean in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Award for the second year in a row. The resort is a hotspot for family-friendly holidays due to its offerings including the Kids Kamp and Nursery, plus an interactive teen's programme, Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street, and a Pirate's Island Water Theme Park.
A Jamaica resort in Negril has been voted as the "Top Hotel for Families in the Caribbean" in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Award for the second consecutive year.
Beaches Negril Resort and Spa was awarded the coveted award for being a leading destination for family-friendly holidays due to its array of child and teen-friendly facilities.
At the Jamaican resort, younger guests can enjoy fun activities in the Kids Kamp and Nursery, an interactive programme for teenagers, Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street, a Pirate's Island Water Theme Park, and unlimited land and water sports.
Adrian Whitehead, the General Manager of Beaches Negril Resort and Spa, commented:
"This is a wonderful achievement. We always strive to provide our guests with the most high-quality and innovative products and amenities on the market. Beaches is also bolstered by a team committed to excellence. I am positive we can take it to another level and in doing so, highlight the Jamaica tourism industry as a powerful brand -- a force to be reckoned with regionally and worldwide."
Now in its 12th year, the TripAdvisor® Travellers' Choice Award recognises the top hotels, restaurants, attractions and businesses in the hospitality sector. The leading properties are awarded in categories including categories Top Hotels, Bargain, BandBs and Inns, Family, Luxury, Romance, and Small Hotels.
Beaches Negril Resort and Spa in Jamaica is a low-rise resort located on the famous "Seven Mile Beach". Situated within 20 acres of lush tropical land, the hotel offers facilities for all ages including the Red Lane Spa and several gourmet restaurants serving delicious international cuisine.
While the children enjoy their holidays under the supervision of qualified professionals, adults can enjoy yoga, Pilates, spa treatments, snorkelling, scuba diving, sailing, kayaking, tennis, beach volleyball, swimming in any of the four pools, or romantic dinners.
Jamaica is an island nation located in the Caribbean Sea and it is one of the world's leading tourist destinations. With pristine white sand beaches fringed with azure ocean waters, majestic mountains, and verdant rolling emerald hills and forests, tourists will be certain of having a great time.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- 2018 Early Booking Offer: Stay 7 Pay 6, Stay 14 Pay 11!
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...