Beaches Negril Resort and Spa voted as "Top Caribbean Hotel for Families"
Beaches Negril Resort and Spa in Jamaica has been voted as the Top Hotel for Families in the Caribbean in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Award for the second year in a row. The resort is a hotspot for family-friendly holidays due to its offerings including the Kids Kamp and Nursery, plus an interactive teen's programme, Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street, and a Pirate's Island Water Theme Park.
A Jamaica resort in Negril has been voted as the "Top Hotel for Families in the Caribbean" in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Award for the second consecutive year.
Beaches Negril Resort and Spa was awarded the coveted award for being a leading destination for family-friendly holidays due to its array of child and teen-friendly facilities.
At the Jamaican resort, younger guests can enjoy fun activities in the Kids Kamp and Nursery, an interactive programme for teenagers, Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street, a Pirate's Island Water Theme Park, and unlimited land and water sports.
Adrian Whitehead, the General Manager of Beaches Negril Resort and Spa, commented:
"This is a wonderful achievement. We always strive to provide our guests with the most high-quality and innovative products and amenities on the market. Beaches is also bolstered by a team committed to excellence. I am positive we can take it to another level and in doing so, highlight the Jamaica tourism industry as a powerful brand -- a force to be reckoned with regionally and worldwide."
Now in its 12th year, the TripAdvisor® Travellers' Choice Award recognises the top hotels, restaurants, attractions and businesses in the hospitality sector. The leading properties are awarded in categories including categories Top Hotels, Bargain, BandBs and Inns, Family, Luxury, Romance, and Small Hotels.
Beaches Negril Resort and Spa in Jamaica is a low-rise resort located on the famous "Seven Mile Beach". Situated within 20 acres of lush tropical land, the hotel offers facilities for all ages including the Red Lane Spa and several gourmet restaurants serving delicious international cuisine.
While the children enjoy their holidays under the supervision of qualified professionals, adults can enjoy yoga, Pilates, spa treatments, snorkelling, scuba diving, sailing, kayaking, tennis, beach volleyball, swimming in any of the four pools, or romantic dinners.
Jamaica is an island nation located in the Caribbean Sea and it is one of the world's leading tourist destinations. With pristine white sand beaches fringed with azure ocean waters, majestic mountains, and verdant rolling emerald hills and forests, tourists will be certain of having a great time.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- July Special offers now in place with savings until 2019
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- Have a break from the Kids with the adults only pool
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- 2 Kids 14 and under stay and play free
- Famous for Watersports available on the beach plus a selection of other activities like the championship golf course
- Choose from the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills from fine dining or casual
Discreet luxury at your beck and call under Jamaican sunshine with everything you love, with virtually no limits
Let the most romantic of retreats seduce you and a loved one into a sheer state atof bliss when you stay at Couples Sans Souci.
- Enjoy an array of complimentary water sports & unlimited golf with transfers and green fees included
- Summer Savings with incredible discounts of up to 42% for travel up until 2019
- Includes unlimited premium alcoholic beverages, 24 hour casual to gourmet dining, complimentary airport transfers and more
- Exclusive offsite excursions come included in the package including Dunn's River Falls and Margaritaville
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free and a saving of upto 14%
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a picture postcard made real. Secrets Wild Orchid sits in one of Jamaica's premier resorts,...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...