Caribbean hotels offering discounts to celebrate Valentine's Day or just escape the winter
As winter continues across Britain, many UK travellers are getting ready to book their sunny getaways to escape the windy and rainy weather. A collection of Caribbean resorts are offering an array of packages for romantic Caribbean holidays in the sunshine just in time for Valentine's Day next month.
As the British weather continues to bring more rain and wind, many travellers are seeking sunnier shores to escape the winter months, particularly as Valentine's Day approaches.
Several resorts in the Caribbean are offering a series of romantic promotions for couples planning their holidays so they can spend Valentine's Day in the sunshine and amid tropical landscapes.
The Magdalena Grand Beach and Golf Resort in Tobago is offering the "Tobago Love" package which includes two nights in an oceanfront suite with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries upon arrival. The package also includes return airport transfers in a limo with champagne and a tour of Argyle Waterfalls. The package for romantic Trinidad and Tobago holidays starts from $699 per couple.
Sandals Resorts specialises in providing all-inclusive Caribbean holidays and it is enticing tourists with its promotion at Sandals Grande Riviera Beach and Villa Golf Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Holidaymakers who book at least five nights in any room category until 12th March, 2014 for travel throughout the year will receive savings between $125 and $250.
Bolongo Bay Beach Resort in St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands is giving travellers one extra night for a five-night booking, including Valentine's Day. Couples will receive added extras during their holiday in the Caribbean including, a bottle of champagne and rose petals upon arrival, a three-course dinner with wine and ocean views at the Caribbean resort's Lobster Grille, and a complimentary sunset sail along Charlotte Amalie Harbour aboard the hotel's 53-foot catamaran Heavenly Days.
Couples planning to visit Bermuda can stay for three nights at the Fairmont Hamilton Princess where they can choose the "Fairmont Gold Getaway" package that includes continental breakfast, afternoon tea, evening hors d'oeuvres, and roundtrip airport transfers and starts from $999.
The Sands at Grace Bay in Turks and Caicos has two packages available for romantic Caribbean holidays. The "Fall in Love Again" package includes a bottle of chilled sparkling wine, a 70-minute Swedish massage for two, and a sunset beach cruise, while the "Lasting Love Romance" package features sparkling wine, flowers and strawberries upon arrival; his and hers spa treatments including a 70-minute Swedish massage and a full scalp massage, an idyllic sunset beach cruise, and return airport transfers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...