Caribbean hotels offering discounts to celebrate Valentine's Day or just escape the winter
As winter continues across Britain, many UK travellers are getting ready to book their sunny getaways to escape the windy and rainy weather. A collection of Caribbean resorts are offering an array of packages for romantic Caribbean holidays in the sunshine just in time for Valentine's Day next month.
As the British weather continues to bring more rain and wind, many travellers are seeking sunnier shores to escape the winter months, particularly as Valentine's Day approaches.
Several resorts in the Caribbean are offering a series of romantic promotions for couples planning their holidays so they can spend Valentine's Day in the sunshine and amid tropical landscapes.
The Magdalena Grand Beach and Golf Resort in Tobago is offering the "Tobago Love" package which includes two nights in an oceanfront suite with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries upon arrival. The package also includes return airport transfers in a limo with champagne and a tour of Argyle Waterfalls. The package for romantic Trinidad and Tobago holidays starts from $699 per couple.
Sandals Resorts specialises in providing all-inclusive Caribbean holidays and it is enticing tourists with its promotion at Sandals Grande Riviera Beach and Villa Golf Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Holidaymakers who book at least five nights in any room category until 12th March, 2014 for travel throughout the year will receive savings between $125 and $250.
Bolongo Bay Beach Resort in St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands is giving travellers one extra night for a five-night booking, including Valentine's Day. Couples will receive added extras during their holiday in the Caribbean including, a bottle of champagne and rose petals upon arrival, a three-course dinner with wine and ocean views at the Caribbean resort's Lobster Grille, and a complimentary sunset sail along Charlotte Amalie Harbour aboard the hotel's 53-foot catamaran Heavenly Days.
Couples planning to visit Bermuda can stay for three nights at the Fairmont Hamilton Princess where they can choose the "Fairmont Gold Getaway" package that includes continental breakfast, afternoon tea, evening hors d'oeuvres, and roundtrip airport transfers and starts from $999.
The Sands at Grace Bay in Turks and Caicos has two packages available for romantic Caribbean holidays. The "Fall in Love Again" package includes a bottle of chilled sparkling wine, a 70-minute Swedish massage for two, and a sunset beach cruise, while the "Lasting Love Romance" package features sparkling wine, flowers and strawberries upon arrival; his and hers spa treatments including a 70-minute Swedish massage and a full scalp massage, an idyllic sunset beach cruise, and return airport transfers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 08th Feb
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Come to the Caribbean and take a break from everyday life, as you enjoy 8 days of entertainment at the Grafton Beach...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...