Caribbean hotels offering discounts to celebrate Valentine's Day or just escape the winter
As winter continues across Britain, many UK travellers are getting ready to book their sunny getaways to escape the windy and rainy weather. A collection of Caribbean resorts are offering an array of packages for romantic Caribbean holidays in the sunshine just in time for Valentine's Day next month.
As the British weather continues to bring more rain and wind, many travellers are seeking sunnier shores to escape the winter months, particularly as Valentine's Day approaches.
Several resorts in the Caribbean are offering a series of romantic promotions for couples planning their holidays so they can spend Valentine's Day in the sunshine and amid tropical landscapes.
The Magdalena Grand Beach and Golf Resort in Tobago is offering the "Tobago Love" package which includes two nights in an oceanfront suite with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries upon arrival. The package also includes return airport transfers in a limo with champagne and a tour of Argyle Waterfalls. The package for romantic Trinidad and Tobago holidays starts from $699 per couple.
Sandals Resorts specialises in providing all-inclusive Caribbean holidays and it is enticing tourists with its promotion at Sandals Grande Riviera Beach and Villa Golf Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Holidaymakers who book at least five nights in any room category until 12th March, 2014 for travel throughout the year will receive savings between $125 and $250.
Bolongo Bay Beach Resort in St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands is giving travellers one extra night for a five-night booking, including Valentine's Day. Couples will receive added extras during their holiday in the Caribbean including, a bottle of champagne and rose petals upon arrival, a three-course dinner with wine and ocean views at the Caribbean resort's Lobster Grille, and a complimentary sunset sail along Charlotte Amalie Harbour aboard the hotel's 53-foot catamaran Heavenly Days.
Couples planning to visit Bermuda can stay for three nights at the Fairmont Hamilton Princess where they can choose the "Fairmont Gold Getaway" package that includes continental breakfast, afternoon tea, evening hors d'oeuvres, and roundtrip airport transfers and starts from $999.
The Sands at Grace Bay in Turks and Caicos has two packages available for romantic Caribbean holidays. The "Fall in Love Again" package includes a bottle of chilled sparkling wine, a 70-minute Swedish massage for two, and a sunset beach cruise, while the "Lasting Love Romance" package features sparkling wine, flowers and strawberries upon arrival; his and hers spa treatments including a 70-minute Swedish massage and a full scalp massage, an idyllic sunset beach cruise, and return airport transfers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Kids Stay, Play and Eat free
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Well located in the heart of Havana's historic Old town, close to Central Park and minutes away from the National Theatre, the Capitol and Hemingway's favourite bar, the Floridita
- Iberostar Parque Central is a great base to discover all this unique city has to offer
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero such as erobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and much more.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Halcyon Palm offers...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...