Caribbean hotels offering discounts to celebrate Valentine's Day or just escape the winter
As winter continues across Britain, many UK travellers are getting ready to book their sunny getaways to escape the windy and rainy weather. A collection of Caribbean resorts are offering an array of packages for romantic Caribbean holidays in the sunshine just in time for Valentine's Day next month.
As the British weather continues to bring more rain and wind, many travellers are seeking sunnier shores to escape the winter months, particularly as Valentine's Day approaches.
Several resorts in the Caribbean are offering a series of romantic promotions for couples planning their holidays so they can spend Valentine's Day in the sunshine and amid tropical landscapes.
The Magdalena Grand Beach and Golf Resort in Tobago is offering the "Tobago Love" package which includes two nights in an oceanfront suite with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries upon arrival. The package also includes return airport transfers in a limo with champagne and a tour of Argyle Waterfalls. The package for romantic Trinidad and Tobago holidays starts from $699 per couple.
Sandals Resorts specialises in providing all-inclusive Caribbean holidays and it is enticing tourists with its promotion at Sandals Grande Riviera Beach and Villa Golf Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Holidaymakers who book at least five nights in any room category until 12th March, 2014 for travel throughout the year will receive savings between $125 and $250.
Bolongo Bay Beach Resort in St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands is giving travellers one extra night for a five-night booking, including Valentine's Day. Couples will receive added extras during their holiday in the Caribbean including, a bottle of champagne and rose petals upon arrival, a three-course dinner with wine and ocean views at the Caribbean resort's Lobster Grille, and a complimentary sunset sail along Charlotte Amalie Harbour aboard the hotel's 53-foot catamaran Heavenly Days.
Couples planning to visit Bermuda can stay for three nights at the Fairmont Hamilton Princess where they can choose the "Fairmont Gold Getaway" package that includes continental breakfast, afternoon tea, evening hors d'oeuvres, and roundtrip airport transfers and starts from $999.
The Sands at Grace Bay in Turks and Caicos has two packages available for romantic Caribbean holidays. The "Fall in Love Again" package includes a bottle of chilled sparkling wine, a 70-minute Swedish massage for two, and a sunset beach cruise, while the "Lasting Love Romance" package features sparkling wine, flowers and strawberries upon arrival; his and hers spa treatments including a 70-minute Swedish massage and a full scalp massage, an idyllic sunset beach cruise, and return airport transfers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Club Amigo Aguas Azules has to offer for an amazing price!
- All inclusive features a buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars (Local Sprits, Wine, beer & soft drinks served)
- Fantastic all-inclusive package with unlimited drinks 24/7
- Excellent selection of bars and restaurants Offers 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning varadero beach, getting the best of both during Easter 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre Easter holiday package deal
- The elegant distrrict of Miramar and the pristine beach of Varadero provide the perfect settings for exploring the charm and beauty of Cuba
- Boasts facilities, activities, excursions and entertainment for every taste
- A spacious, classy and comfortable feel
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Now Onyx Punta Cana is brand new resort opening in November 2016 and aims to offer a vibrant and active Unlimited-Luxury...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Halcyon Palm offers...
Visit the beautiful south coast of Barbados and spend 7 days relaxing at the charming Butterfly Beach Hotel which is...