Caribbean hotels offering discounts to celebrate Valentine's Day or just escape the winter
As winter continues across Britain, many UK travellers are getting ready to book their sunny getaways to escape the windy and rainy weather. A collection of Caribbean resorts are offering an array of packages for romantic Caribbean holidays in the sunshine just in time for Valentine's Day next month.
As the British weather continues to bring more rain and wind, many travellers are seeking sunnier shores to escape the winter months, particularly as Valentine's Day approaches.
Several resorts in the Caribbean are offering a series of romantic promotions for couples planning their holidays so they can spend Valentine's Day in the sunshine and amid tropical landscapes.
The Magdalena Grand Beach and Golf Resort in Tobago is offering the "Tobago Love" package which includes two nights in an oceanfront suite with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries upon arrival. The package also includes return airport transfers in a limo with champagne and a tour of Argyle Waterfalls. The package for romantic Trinidad and Tobago holidays starts from $699 per couple.
Sandals Resorts specialises in providing all-inclusive Caribbean holidays and it is enticing tourists with its promotion at Sandals Grande Riviera Beach and Villa Golf Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Holidaymakers who book at least five nights in any room category until 12th March, 2014 for travel throughout the year will receive savings between $125 and $250.
Bolongo Bay Beach Resort in St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands is giving travellers one extra night for a five-night booking, including Valentine's Day. Couples will receive added extras during their holiday in the Caribbean including, a bottle of champagne and rose petals upon arrival, a three-course dinner with wine and ocean views at the Caribbean resort's Lobster Grille, and a complimentary sunset sail along Charlotte Amalie Harbour aboard the hotel's 53-foot catamaran Heavenly Days.
Couples planning to visit Bermuda can stay for three nights at the Fairmont Hamilton Princess where they can choose the "Fairmont Gold Getaway" package that includes continental breakfast, afternoon tea, evening hors d'oeuvres, and roundtrip airport transfers and starts from $999.
The Sands at Grace Bay in Turks and Caicos has two packages available for romantic Caribbean holidays. The "Fall in Love Again" package includes a bottle of chilled sparkling wine, a 70-minute Swedish massage for two, and a sunset beach cruise, while the "Lasting Love Romance" package features sparkling wine, flowers and strawberries upon arrival; his and hers spa treatments including a 70-minute Swedish massage and a full scalp massage, an idyllic sunset beach cruise, and return airport transfers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Club Amigo Aguas Azules has to offer for an amazing price!
- Varadero History and Nature Tour Included
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- Try surfing at Flowrider or swim with Dolphins at the Dolphinarium
- Moon Spa & Golf Club is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun
- Enjoy the impressive resort credits which can be spent on golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...