Conrad Dubai celebrates official opening with glittering ceremony
After its soft opening in September, 2013, Conrad Dubai celebrated its official opening ceremony last week. The Hilton Worldwide branded property hosted a ceremony that was attended by 400 guests who were treated to an evening of fire dancers, live Arabic art experience of the Ayyalah dance, and gourmet cuisine.
Hilton Worldwide celebrated the official opening of Conrad Dubai this week with a grand ceremony attended by 400 elite members of Dubai society.
Conrad Dubai had its soft opening during September, 2013 but the luxury hotel fully kicked off the New Year by officially opening its doors to guests with a massive glittering ceremony filled with fire dancers, the traditional Ayyalah dance, music, and gourmet cuisine created by Michelin chef, Massimo Mantarro.
"The official opening event perfectly captured the essential characteristics of the Conrad brand offering guests personalised experiences with sophisticated, locally inspired surroundings and connections to people and places around the corner, and half way around the world."
Explained John Vanderslice, the Global Head of Conrad Hotels and Resorts, Hilton Worldwide.
The opening of the new luxury resort marks the Conrad Hotels and Resorts brand's debut in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates, the brand currently has 23 properties across five continents including, the Maldives, Egypt, the United States, Japan, China and Belgium.
The upscale 555-room resort is located in the Dubai's busy shopping and business district which makes it an ideal base for both business travellers and for tourists looking for a shopping break in Dubai.
Guests can relax in luxurious spacious rooms and suites that boast views of the Arabian Gulf or the city. Accommodation features modern amenities including, wireless internet, docking stations for iPad and iPhones, Nespresso machines, LCD TVs with satellite, and marble bathrooms with rainforest showers, separate tubs, high end toiletries and an HDTV within the defogging mirror.
The hotel's facilities include the Conrad Spa with its collection of pampering treatments and eight private spa rooms; a modern fitness centre with a 20-metre swimming pool, outdoor yoga pavilion, steam room, sauna and gym; and an array of gourmet restaurants and stylish bars including the Marco Pierre White Grill, Izel, Ballaro, Purobeach Urban Oasis, Suga, and the CAVE wine cellar.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- Nestled on the quiet, pristine West Crescent of Dubai’s iconic Palm Jumeirah
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay and play FREE
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...