Conrad Dubai celebrates official opening with glittering ceremony
After its soft opening in September, 2013, Conrad Dubai celebrated its official opening ceremony last week. The Hilton Worldwide branded property hosted a ceremony that was attended by 400 guests who were treated to an evening of fire dancers, live Arabic art experience of the Ayyalah dance, and gourmet cuisine.
Hilton Worldwide celebrated the official opening of Conrad Dubai this week with a grand ceremony attended by 400 elite members of Dubai society.
Conrad Dubai had its soft opening during September, 2013 but the luxury hotel fully kicked off the New Year by officially opening its doors to guests with a massive glittering ceremony filled with fire dancers, the traditional Ayyalah dance, music, and gourmet cuisine created by Michelin chef, Massimo Mantarro.
"The official opening event perfectly captured the essential characteristics of the Conrad brand offering guests personalised experiences with sophisticated, locally inspired surroundings and connections to people and places around the corner, and half way around the world."
Explained John Vanderslice, the Global Head of Conrad Hotels and Resorts, Hilton Worldwide.
The opening of the new luxury resort marks the Conrad Hotels and Resorts brand's debut in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates, the brand currently has 23 properties across five continents including, the Maldives, Egypt, the United States, Japan, China and Belgium.
The upscale 555-room resort is located in the Dubai's busy shopping and business district which makes it an ideal base for both business travellers and for tourists looking for a shopping break in Dubai.
Guests can relax in luxurious spacious rooms and suites that boast views of the Arabian Gulf or the city. Accommodation features modern amenities including, wireless internet, docking stations for iPad and iPhones, Nespresso machines, LCD TVs with satellite, and marble bathrooms with rainforest showers, separate tubs, high end toiletries and an HDTV within the defogging mirror.
The hotel's facilities include the Conrad Spa with its collection of pampering treatments and eight private spa rooms; a modern fitness centre with a 20-metre swimming pool, outdoor yoga pavilion, steam room, sauna and gym; and an array of gourmet restaurants and stylish bars including the Marco Pierre White Grill, Izel, Ballaro, Purobeach Urban Oasis, Suga, and the CAVE wine cellar.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Take in the stunning 37 acre gardens of a property ideally situated in the heart of Dubai
- Good location from which to exploire Dubai's attractions such as the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall or the souks of Deira
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- 14 restaurants and bars to suit every type of dining occassion, 4 swimming pools as well as rooms with a marble bath and spa tub
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...