Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah to open on New Year's Day
The Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah is scheduled to open its doors to holidaymakers on 1st January, 2014. The new luxurious resort on the manmade Palm Jumeirah island is located 35 minutes from the Dubai International Airport (DXB) and is surrounded by a vast white sandy beach and the turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf.
Jan Moenkedieck, the General Manager of the new luxury hotel in Dubai has announced that it will be opening its doors to guests on 1st January, 2014.
The Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah is located on a private 200-metre-long white sand beach and is surrounded by the turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf.
Tourists staying in Dubai at the new resort can relax in upscale accommodation that ranges from King Deluxe, King Superior, King Premier, Queen Deluxe, Queen Premier, Presidential Suites, Royal Suites and the Waldorf Astoria Suite.
The spacious guest rooms and suites have private balconies with views of the ocean and Dubai's skyline, plus modern amenities including 42-inch HD TVs with premium channels, docking stations, coffee machines, telephones, work desks, wireless internet, mini-bars and marble bathrooms with plush bathrobes and slippers.
The hotel's facilities include a fitness centre, two swimming pools, a supervised Kids' Club, and a 2,000-square-metre lavish Spa with a verdant outdoor garden where guests can unwind and enjoy a selection of pampering bespoke treatments.
In Dubai, holidaymakers can enjoy the selection of dining options at the Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah including, LAO with 4its South East Asian cuisine, the all-day dining Mesmerize Brassiere, the poolside Palm Avenue, the stylish Peacock Alley lounge, and Serafina with its Venetian-inspired decor and dining experience and extensive menu of cocktails and live entertainment.
The opening of the luxury resort is just one of the celebrations taking place in the emirate over the festive period as it gets ready to host the world's largest ever fireworks display on New Year's Eve.
A six-minute choreographed display is scheduled to take place in Dubai which will cover 99.4 kilometres of seafront and feature 450,000 fireworks in 400 locations. This will then be followed by a 15-minute display that will span a one-kilometre stretch of the Jumeirah beach.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...