Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah to open on New Year's Day
The Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah is scheduled to open its doors to holidaymakers on 1st January, 2014. The new luxurious resort on the manmade Palm Jumeirah island is located 35 minutes from the Dubai International Airport (DXB) and is surrounded by a vast white sandy beach and the turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf.
Jan Moenkedieck, the General Manager of the new luxury hotel in Dubai has announced that it will be opening its doors to guests on 1st January, 2014.
The Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah is located on a private 200-metre-long white sand beach and is surrounded by the turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf.
Tourists staying in Dubai at the new resort can relax in upscale accommodation that ranges from King Deluxe, King Superior, King Premier, Queen Deluxe, Queen Premier, Presidential Suites, Royal Suites and the Waldorf Astoria Suite.
The spacious guest rooms and suites have private balconies with views of the ocean and Dubai's skyline, plus modern amenities including 42-inch HD TVs with premium channels, docking stations, coffee machines, telephones, work desks, wireless internet, mini-bars and marble bathrooms with plush bathrobes and slippers.
The hotel's facilities include a fitness centre, two swimming pools, a supervised Kids' Club, and a 2,000-square-metre lavish Spa with a verdant outdoor garden where guests can unwind and enjoy a selection of pampering bespoke treatments.
In Dubai, holidaymakers can enjoy the selection of dining options at the Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah including, LAO with 4its South East Asian cuisine, the all-day dining Mesmerize Brassiere, the poolside Palm Avenue, the stylish Peacock Alley lounge, and Serafina with its Venetian-inspired decor and dining experience and extensive menu of cocktails and live entertainment.
The opening of the luxury resort is just one of the celebrations taking place in the emirate over the festive period as it gets ready to host the world's largest ever fireworks display on New Year's Eve.
A six-minute choreographed display is scheduled to take place in Dubai which will cover 99.4 kilometres of seafront and feature 450,000 fireworks in 400 locations. This will then be followed by a 15-minute display that will span a one-kilometre stretch of the Jumeirah beach.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...