Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah to open on New Year's Day
The Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah is scheduled to open its doors to holidaymakers on 1st January, 2014. The new luxurious resort on the manmade Palm Jumeirah island is located 35 minutes from the Dubai International Airport (DXB) and is surrounded by a vast white sandy beach and the turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf.
Jan Moenkedieck, the General Manager of the new luxury hotel in Dubai has announced that it will be opening its doors to guests on 1st January, 2014.
The Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah is located on a private 200-metre-long white sand beach and is surrounded by the turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf.
Tourists staying in Dubai at the new resort can relax in upscale accommodation that ranges from King Deluxe, King Superior, King Premier, Queen Deluxe, Queen Premier, Presidential Suites, Royal Suites and the Waldorf Astoria Suite.
The spacious guest rooms and suites have private balconies with views of the ocean and Dubai's skyline, plus modern amenities including 42-inch HD TVs with premium channels, docking stations, coffee machines, telephones, work desks, wireless internet, mini-bars and marble bathrooms with plush bathrobes and slippers.
The hotel's facilities include a fitness centre, two swimming pools, a supervised Kids' Club, and a 2,000-square-metre lavish Spa with a verdant outdoor garden where guests can unwind and enjoy a selection of pampering bespoke treatments.
In Dubai, holidaymakers can enjoy the selection of dining options at the Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah including, LAO with 4its South East Asian cuisine, the all-day dining Mesmerize Brassiere, the poolside Palm Avenue, the stylish Peacock Alley lounge, and Serafina with its Venetian-inspired decor and dining experience and extensive menu of cocktails and live entertainment.
The opening of the luxury resort is just one of the celebrations taking place in the emirate over the festive period as it gets ready to host the world's largest ever fireworks display on New Year's Eve.
A six-minute choreographed display is scheduled to take place in Dubai which will cover 99.4 kilometres of seafront and feature 450,000 fireworks in 400 locations. This will then be followed by a 15-minute display that will span a one-kilometre stretch of the Jumeirah beach.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...