Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts unveil two new all inclusive beach resorts in Punta Cana
International hotel chain Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts recently unveiled two new hotels in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, the Royalton Punta Cana and the Memories Splash Punta Cana. Both of these all inclusive beach hotels are situated along the white sandy shores of the Bavaro beach making this the ideal spot for a sun, sea and sand Caribbean holiday experience.
Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts is the latest hotel group to seize the opportunity provided by the Dominican Republic's booming tourism industry.
The hotel group has launched two new all inclusive beach resorts in Punta Cana, the 485-room Royalton Punta Cana and the 525-room Memories Splash Punta Cana resort. Together these two hotels represent a $60 million investment and according to Blue Diamond's General Director Jordi Pelfort the complex has generated employment opportunities for more than 1,105 workers.
While the Royalton brand caters for those guests interested in a luxurious Dominican Republic holiday experience, the Memories Splash brand is ideal for a fun family getaway, key features include a Kids Club, Teen Lounge, a games room and nightly entertainment ensuring that there is something for every guest.
Both these properties are located a convenient 30 minute drive from the Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) along the white sandy shores of Punta Cana's Bavaro Beach. Not only do guests have the opportunity to experience the best of what the Caribbean Ocean has to offer, but also, this resort complex has the unique distinction of having the largest on-site Water Park of all the Caribbean hotels and resorts.
Blue Diamond's heavy investment in this resort complex speaks to a wider trend of investment in the Caribbean. Recent figures estimate the tourism sector in the Dominican Republic represents half of all investments in the Caribbean making it the fastest growing economy in the region.
The Caribbean region will likely be striving to emulate the success of the Dominican Republic in attracting foreign investors like Blue Diamond. Of the trend, the Dominican Republic's Minister of Tourism, Francisco Javier Garcia stated:
"Our country secures an easy way for businesses to enter the Dominican market, We have 12 deep water ports in just 48 ,000 sq. km, seven international airports and even regions which contain two airports, as seen in the east where we have the Punta Cana airport and the one of the La Romana".
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dominican Republic Browse all
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Enjoy white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters along with peaceful and secluded atmosphere
- The hotel has an ideal beachfront location in Bayahibe, a picturesque village on the Dominican Republic's southeast coast for relaxing and luxurious Caribbean holiday
- Enjoy a range of drinks and food with buffet and 4 a la carte restaurants plus numerous bars
- Spoil yourself at the modern spa for serene relaxation featuring five rooms for treatments, jacuzzis and much more
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
You'll be instantly rewarded with up to $3,600 resort credit to use towards spa treatments, golf, premium drinks and much more
- Up to 2 kids go FREE in a Deluxe family room between 3rd Jan 17 - 22nd Dec 17, Book By 28th Feb 17
- Stay between 15 Apr 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 and get 50% off a Rock Royalty Level Room
- Get up to US$3600 Limitless Resort Credits which can be used towards selected Tours, Golf, Spa, Beauty Salon services, Romantic dinners and much more
- Enjoy various fantastic events coming up at the hotel including Justin Bieber on 17th April & Sting in concert on 13th May
- Suites feature a double Jacuzzi and fully stocked mini bar including spirits and premium brands
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
Answer the call of the Dominican Republic's third-largest city and plunge into a world of lush tropical jungles and...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of the Dominican Republic where the amazing beaches of Juan Dolio await you. Also...
Spend eight unforgettable days in the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic enjoying Punta Cana's pristine beaches...
Don't miss out on the ultimate 8-day Caribbean experience at the all-inclusive Be Live Hamaca in Punta Cana, Dominican...