RIU launches its fifth hotel in Jamaica, the adults only Riu Palace Jamaica resort
Riu hotel group has launched its fifth hotel in Jamaica, the adults only Riu Palace Resort Jamaica. The resort is situated next to the already popular Riu Montego Bay and is the ideal accommodation for a romantic holiday in with all the amenities necessary to make it an unforgettable experience.
RIU launched its latest hotel in Jamaica on Friday 6th December, making it the Spanish hotel chain's fifth hotel in the Caribbean Island.
The newly opened Riu Palace all-inclusive resort in Jamaica is made up of 238 rooms and its situated in the trendy Montego Bay area of Jamaica. With the launch of the Riu Palace Jamaica, Riu now has 2611 rooms in the country.
Riu first came to Jamaica in 2001 with the launch of its CluHotel Riu Negril, some twelve years later and it is yet another first for the hotel chain with Riu Palace Jamaica its first adults only resort in Jamaica.
As part of its adults only theme, guests will enjoy Riu's new Adults Only Added Values with include, a glass of sparkling wine to welcome you at the start of your stay, concierge service, access to premium drinks in the rooms and in the hotel bars, complimentary bathrobes in the rooms and turn down service every night. In addition to these amenities, guest can chose from Riu's new special wine menu and even reserve a beachfront dinner- ideal for a romantic evening for two.
With the property located next to Riu's Montego Bay resort guests at the Riu Palace Jamaica will also have access to live music and theatre shows every night as well as 24hr Sports Bar and the Paacha nightclub. For those guests who want to recuperate after a night of partying, Riu's Renova Spa is just the place to sit back and relax.
The resort features an impressive five restaurants and with a mix of cuisines on offer including international, Italian, Japanese, fusion as well as a steakhouse, there is sure to be something to satisfy the taste buds of even the most discerning guest.
The Riu Palace Jamaica is the product of a 32 million euro investment from the Riu hotel group and with Jamaica's tourism industry appearing stronger than ever Riu's investment is set to pay off. As 2013 draws to a close, Jamaica is currently on track to welcome a over two million visitors this year- a record for the Caribbean island.
Jamaica's Minister of Tourism, Dr. Wykeham McNeill, noted:
"We are encouraged by the number of advanced bookings that our hotels are receiving. This as a result of the excitement that brand Jamaica still generates in both our traditional and non-traditional markets."
Riu's own director of sales Angella Bennett said of booking across the groups' five hotels in Jamaica:
"We are sold out of Christmas and New Year, and January is pacing strong".
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Metro Offer: Book and Save upto £100 per person!
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Indulge and revel in the lap of luxury with that special someone when you visit Jamaica.
- This adults-only hotel boasts ultimate tranquility
- Have an enjoyable evening with the nightly theme parties & live entertainment
- Enjoy endless daytime activities such snorkelling, sailing, basketball, catamarans & More
Enjoy free round-trip transfers and complimentary golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime with various extras including free round trip transfers and complimentary 18-hole golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Complimentary excursions including a trip to a popular sunset bar or a brillant catamaran cruise
- 24-Hour Gourmet Dining, Premium Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks at a choice of 5 unique restaurants and 4 Bars including a Swim-up bar
- Incredible Savings of up to 50%, book and save up to £800 per person!
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...