RIU launches its fifth hotel in Jamaica, the adults only Riu Palace Jamaica resort
Riu hotel group has launched its fifth hotel in Jamaica, the adults only Riu Palace Resort Jamaica. The resort is situated next to the already popular Riu Montego Bay and is the ideal accommodation for a romantic holiday in with all the amenities necessary to make it an unforgettable experience.
RIU launched its latest hotel in Jamaica on Friday 6th December, making it the Spanish hotel chain's fifth hotel in the Caribbean Island.
The newly opened Riu Palace all-inclusive resort in Jamaica is made up of 238 rooms and its situated in the trendy Montego Bay area of Jamaica. With the launch of the Riu Palace Jamaica, Riu now has 2611 rooms in the country.
Riu first came to Jamaica in 2001 with the launch of its CluHotel Riu Negril, some twelve years later and it is yet another first for the hotel chain with Riu Palace Jamaica its first adults only resort in Jamaica.
As part of its adults only theme, guests will enjoy Riu's new Adults Only Added Values with include, a glass of sparkling wine to welcome you at the start of your stay, concierge service, access to premium drinks in the rooms and in the hotel bars, complimentary bathrobes in the rooms and turn down service every night. In addition to these amenities, guest can chose from Riu's new special wine menu and even reserve a beachfront dinner- ideal for a romantic evening for two.
With the property located next to Riu's Montego Bay resort guests at the Riu Palace Jamaica will also have access to live music and theatre shows every night as well as 24hr Sports Bar and the Paacha nightclub. For those guests who want to recuperate after a night of partying, Riu's Renova Spa is just the place to sit back and relax.
The resort features an impressive five restaurants and with a mix of cuisines on offer including international, Italian, Japanese, fusion as well as a steakhouse, there is sure to be something to satisfy the taste buds of even the most discerning guest.
The Riu Palace Jamaica is the product of a 32 million euro investment from the Riu hotel group and with Jamaica's tourism industry appearing stronger than ever Riu's investment is set to pay off. As 2013 draws to a close, Jamaica is currently on track to welcome a over two million visitors this year- a record for the Caribbean island.
Jamaica's Minister of Tourism, Dr. Wykeham McNeill, noted:
"We are encouraged by the number of advanced bookings that our hotels are receiving. This as a result of the excitement that brand Jamaica still generates in both our traditional and non-traditional markets."
Riu's own director of sales Angella Bennett said of booking across the groups' five hotels in Jamaica:
"We are sold out of Christmas and New Year, and January is pacing strong".
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Discover Unlimited-Fun® with warm Jamaican hospitality in Montego Bay with a complimentary upgrade and resort coupons
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Book and receive an upgrade to the next available room category plus $200 resort coupons per room
- Pirate's Paradise Waterpark on-site featuring a pirate ship and two waterslides
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Located on Trelawny Bay and its beautiful beach
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Holiday Inn Resort offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical gardens. The resort has a...
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...