RIU launches its fifth hotel in Jamaica, the adults only Riu Palace Jamaica resort
Riu hotel group has launched its fifth hotel in Jamaica, the adults only Riu Palace Resort Jamaica. The resort is situated next to the already popular Riu Montego Bay and is the ideal accommodation for a romantic holiday in with all the amenities necessary to make it an unforgettable experience.
RIU launched its latest hotel in Jamaica on Friday 6th December, making it the Spanish hotel chain's fifth hotel in the Caribbean Island.
The newly opened Riu Palace all-inclusive resort in Jamaica is made up of 238 rooms and its situated in the trendy Montego Bay area of Jamaica. With the launch of the Riu Palace Jamaica, Riu now has 2611 rooms in the country.
Riu first came to Jamaica in 2001 with the launch of its CluHotel Riu Negril, some twelve years later and it is yet another first for the hotel chain with Riu Palace Jamaica its first adults only resort in Jamaica.
As part of its adults only theme, guests will enjoy Riu's new Adults Only Added Values with include, a glass of sparkling wine to welcome you at the start of your stay, concierge service, access to premium drinks in the rooms and in the hotel bars, complimentary bathrobes in the rooms and turn down service every night. In addition to these amenities, guest can chose from Riu's new special wine menu and even reserve a beachfront dinner- ideal for a romantic evening for two.
With the property located next to Riu's Montego Bay resort guests at the Riu Palace Jamaica will also have access to live music and theatre shows every night as well as 24hr Sports Bar and the Paacha nightclub. For those guests who want to recuperate after a night of partying, Riu's Renova Spa is just the place to sit back and relax.
The resort features an impressive five restaurants and with a mix of cuisines on offer including international, Italian, Japanese, fusion as well as a steakhouse, there is sure to be something to satisfy the taste buds of even the most discerning guest.
The Riu Palace Jamaica is the product of a 32 million euro investment from the Riu hotel group and with Jamaica's tourism industry appearing stronger than ever Riu's investment is set to pay off. As 2013 draws to a close, Jamaica is currently on track to welcome a over two million visitors this year- a record for the Caribbean island.
Jamaica's Minister of Tourism, Dr. Wykeham McNeill, noted:
"We are encouraged by the number of advanced bookings that our hotels are receiving. This as a result of the excitement that brand Jamaica still generates in both our traditional and non-traditional markets."
Riu's own director of sales Angella Bennett said of booking across the groups' five hotels in Jamaica:
"We are sold out of Christmas and New Year, and January is pacing strong".
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Summer 2018 Sale now extended, save £250 per person
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Discreet luxury at your beck and call under Jamaican sunshine with everything you love, with virtually no limits
Let the most romantic of retreats seduce you and a loved one into a sheer state atof bliss when you stay at Couples Sans Souci.
- Enjoy an array of complimentary water sports & unlimited golf with transfers and green fees included
- Summer Savings with incredible discounts of up to 42% for travel up until 2019
- Includes unlimited premium alcoholic beverages, 24 hour casual to gourmet dining, complimentary airport transfers and more
- Exclusive offsite excursions come included in the package including Dunn's River Falls and Margaritaville
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free and a saving of upto 14%
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a picture postcard made real. Secrets Wild Orchid sits in one of Jamaica's premier resorts,...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...