RIU launches its fifth hotel in Jamaica, the adults only Riu Palace Jamaica resort
Riu hotel group has launched its fifth hotel in Jamaica, the adults only Riu Palace Resort Jamaica. The resort is situated next to the already popular Riu Montego Bay and is the ideal accommodation for a romantic holiday in with all the amenities necessary to make it an unforgettable experience.
RIU launched its latest hotel in Jamaica on Friday 6th December, making it the Spanish hotel chain's fifth hotel in the Caribbean Island.
The newly opened Riu Palace all-inclusive resort in Jamaica is made up of 238 rooms and its situated in the trendy Montego Bay area of Jamaica. With the launch of the Riu Palace Jamaica, Riu now has 2611 rooms in the country.
Riu first came to Jamaica in 2001 with the launch of its CluHotel Riu Negril, some twelve years later and it is yet another first for the hotel chain with Riu Palace Jamaica its first adults only resort in Jamaica.
As part of its adults only theme, guests will enjoy Riu's new Adults Only Added Values with include, a glass of sparkling wine to welcome you at the start of your stay, concierge service, access to premium drinks in the rooms and in the hotel bars, complimentary bathrobes in the rooms and turn down service every night. In addition to these amenities, guest can chose from Riu's new special wine menu and even reserve a beachfront dinner- ideal for a romantic evening for two.
With the property located next to Riu's Montego Bay resort guests at the Riu Palace Jamaica will also have access to live music and theatre shows every night as well as 24hr Sports Bar and the Paacha nightclub. For those guests who want to recuperate after a night of partying, Riu's Renova Spa is just the place to sit back and relax.
The resort features an impressive five restaurants and with a mix of cuisines on offer including international, Italian, Japanese, fusion as well as a steakhouse, there is sure to be something to satisfy the taste buds of even the most discerning guest.
The Riu Palace Jamaica is the product of a 32 million euro investment from the Riu hotel group and with Jamaica's tourism industry appearing stronger than ever Riu's investment is set to pay off. As 2013 draws to a close, Jamaica is currently on track to welcome a over two million visitors this year- a record for the Caribbean island.
Jamaica's Minister of Tourism, Dr. Wykeham McNeill, noted:
"We are encouraged by the number of advanced bookings that our hotels are receiving. This as a result of the excitement that brand Jamaica still generates in both our traditional and non-traditional markets."
Riu's own director of sales Angella Bennett said of booking across the groups' five hotels in Jamaica:
"We are sold out of Christmas and New Year, and January is pacing strong".
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Resort is surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, an underwater national park with protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Huge Savings when staying in Sun Club Rooms and Junior Suites
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage with a variety of restaurants plus 24-hour Room Service
- One child under 12 stays FREE and kids will enjoy access to the expansive and renowned Explorer's Club
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Enjoy free round-trip transfers and complimentary golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime with various extras including free round trip transfers and complimentary 18-hole golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- 24-Hour Gourmet Dining, Premium Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks
- Choice of 5 unique restaurants and 4 Bars including a Swim-up bar
- Complimentary excursions including a trip to a popular sunset bar or a brillant catamaran cruise
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Enjoy the private beach and Sugar Mill Falls Water Park nearby
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Club Ambience is set on the shoreline in Runaway Bay, a small town in the parish of St Ann on the north coast of...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...