Karisma Hotels and Resorts to open new hotel in the Riviera Maya in 2014
Karisma Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will be opening the Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma in Mexico in February, 2014. The luxury hotel in the Riviera Maya will have 144 oceanfront suites with Jacuzzis and spacious balconies, butler service, four gourmet restaurants, two stylish lounges and a kids club.
Karisma Hotels and Resorts will be opening a brand new hote in the Riviera Maya, Mexico in February, 2014.
The new Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma will have 144 oceanfront guest suites that feature double Jacuzzis, spacious balconies or terraces, and living areas with Caribbean decor and furnishings inspired by Mexican culture.
Luxurious amenities in the guest suites include 47-inch LCD TVs, wireless internet, Blu-ray disc players and Ipod docking alarm clocks, air conditioning, safety deposit boxes, and mini-fridges. Families taking Cancun holidays in Riviera Maya can take advantage of Gourmet Inclusive amenities such as pushchairs, cots, baby changing tables, monitors, baby bottle warmers and baby bathrobes.
Guest suites can be joined and converted into two or three-bedroom apartments to cater for larger groups of families.
Located just 15 minutes from Playa del Carmen, and 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN), Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma stretches along a secluded white sandy beach and offers a luxurious experience for tourists throughout Riviera Mya holidays, such as butler service, 24-hour room service, swim-up suites and gourmet, a la carte cuisine.
The hotel's facilities include four restaurants that serve a wide selection of delicious local and international dishes, two stylish bars, and the EKO kids club for children aged between 4 and 12 years old.
The Riviera Maya is located approximately 40 miles south of Cancun and the region boasts some of the world's most beautiful natural landscapes and wildlife species.
Travellers visiting the Riviera Maya can hike through spectacular nature parks and reserves; snorkel or scuba dive in crystal clear turquoise ocean waters; and relax on white sand, pristine beaches.
Karisma Hotels and Resorts recently expanded its portfolio outside of Mexico following the opening of the Seashore Bay Beach Resort on the Caribbean island of Jamaica earlier this month.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Enjoy exclusive privileges on tap as part of the resort's signature Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive concept.
- Retreat to one of the Mexican Caribbean's most coveted and secluded beach hideaways
- Something to keep everyone entertained at this fantastic family friendly resort
- Outdoor pool theater for shows and theme dinners
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
A picturesque city on Mexico's Caribbean Sea coastline, Playa del Carmen is the perfect getaway for both families and...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...