Hilton Worldwide opens debut DoubleTree Hotel in the Seychelles
Hilton Worldwide has announced the addition of its third resort in the Seychelles. The DoubleTree by Hilton Seychelles-Allamanda Resort and Spa is located on the South east coast of Mahe and boasts 2.5 hectares of tropical landscaped gardens, 30 guest rooms with ocean views, and a lavish spa positioned on a large granite boulder.
Hilton Worldwide has announced the opening of its third Seychelles resort, but first DoubleTree property in the country.
Located on the South East coast of the island of Mahe, the DoubleTree by Hilton Seychelles-Allamanda Resort and Spa is surrounded by 2.5 hectares of lush, tropical landscaped gardens and its 30 guest rooms each boast stunning views of the turquoise ocean.
John Greenleaf, the Global Head of DoubleTree by Hilton, explained:
"We're tremendously excited to open our first property in one of the world's primary leisure destinations. DoubleTree by Hilton Seychelles-Allamanda Resort and Spa is an inspired addition to our global portfolio and we are confident the hotel's stunning paradise setting along with the offer of ultimate seclusion, comfort and overall well-being will prove a tantalising combination for travellers."
In the Seychelles, guests can enjoy complimentary WiFi access from the internet lounge, a modern Technogym, an outdoor swimming pool, delicious culinary delights in the ocean-facing restaurant and bar, and an array of luxury products and pampering treatments in the spa which is positioned on top of a large granite boulder, surrounded by tropical flora and fauna.
The hotel's position on white sandy beach means guests can spend their days relaxing in the sun, enjoying beach picnics, or taking part in fun watersports such as snorkelling, scuba diving, and sailing.
With a choice of ocean view or deluxe ocean view rooms at the Seychelles Hilton resort, guests can relax in luxury surroundings with private balconies, complimentary internet, LCD TVS and soothing whirlpools.
Rudi Jagersbacher, the President of Hilton Worldwide Middle East and Africa, commented:
"I am delighted we have added to our Seychelles portfolio with such an outstanding hotel. Along with Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa and Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort and Spa, we now have a cluster of three picture-perfect properties providing improved guest choice and now serving the needs of those seeking a more adventurous, island hopping holiday in one of the world's sought after leisure destinations."
With 115 stunning islands, the Indian Ocean nation is a hotspot for weddings, honeymoons, and relaxing holidays in the Seychelles, thanks to its selection of pristine white sand beaches, majestic green-sloped mountains, huge granite boulders, and crystal clear azure ocean waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Experience this tropical island at the stunning Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino
- As the Seychelles islands are blessed with a warm, tropical climate year-round, it's always a good time to visit
- Wide selection of facilities and activities including a 5-star PADI diving centre and a casino
- One daily complimentary shuttle service is provided to Victoria
Discovery the wonder and beauty of the Seychelles at berjaya praslin resort, seychelles
- Dive along side fascinating sea creatures and amazing sights while bringing you even more enchanting discoveries.
- Jungle trekking, Island hopping, sailing and kayaking are just some of the many activities you can enjoy
- Discover Cote D'Or, one of the most stunning beaches in the world
Mother nature bestowed unique beauty on the Seychelles, islands of exquisite white sand beaches, lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean
- Top up your tan, refresh in the pool or go with the flow in a yoga class
- Free upgrade from Bed & Breakfast to Half Board
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Experience great culinary variety in six different restaurants including a shisha bar
Set in the breath-taking lagoon area of Mahe, this is certainly a resort that offers elegance as well as an exquisite setting.
- Dining options to suit all tastes from gourmet experiences to casual fare
- Indulge in spa treatments including Elemental Herbology for ultimate skin conditioning
- Swim in the Olympic-length swimming pool, try your luck at the casino and children will love the kids club
Enjoy completely refurbished guest rooms and comfortable accommodation at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay hotel. The...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
The unique all-villa Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is located on the tropical island of Silhouette, where...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
One of Mahe's largest hotels, the Coral Strand enjoys a prime beachfront location on the island's most famous beach, at...