Mango Bay Barbados celebrates new beach ahead of 20th anniversary
As the Mango Bay Hotel in Barbados approaches its 20th anniversary next month, the luxury resort has unveiled its brand new beach after a seven-month government-sponsored beach restoration project. The expanded beach allows guests to relax and enjoy additional space during their tropical holidays at the 76-room hotel.
Following a seven-month government-sponsored restoration project; Mango Bay, Barbados has unveiled its expanded new beach to holidaymakers.
Mango Bay, Barbados will be starting its 20th anniversary year in January, 2014 and the opening of the new beach has just in time as the boutique hotel gets ready to celebrate the milestone with its guests.
Peter Odle, the Chairman of the Mango Bay Hotel Group, stated:
"We want to extend our appreciation to all of our past guests for making Mango Bay a success for 20 years. Our visitors are our top priority and we're excited to offer them an upgraded beach in addition to the top notch customer service we've prided ourselves on since the property opened."
In May this year, the Government of Barbados started the "Holetown Waterfront Improvement Project" in a bid to restore the beaches along the island's west coast. The new beach at Mango Bay, Barbados allows guests to enjoy extra space for relaxation and fun activities.
The all inclusive Barbados hotel is situated in the historic Holetown area on the "Gold Coast of Barbados" and has 76 guest rooms with balconies and terraces and modern amenities including, air conditioning, iPod docking stations, TVS with Cable channels, in-Room electronic safes, tea/coffee making facilities, and bath robes.
While visiting Barbados, guests staying at the beachfront hotel can relax with a rejuvenating treatment in the Elements Spa, work up an appetite at the modern gym, or savour delicious cuisine in the open-air Mango Bay restaurant while admiring views of the sparkling azure ocean.
The Mango Bay Hotel Group has two luxury hotels and the second property, the 24-room all inclusive Island Inn Hotel, is located on the outskirts of the centre of Bridgetown.
Barbados is an island nation located in the North Atlantic Ocean, north east of Venezuela, and it is one of the leading holiday destinations in the Caribbean.
The island's white and pinkish coloured sandy beaches attract holidaymakers from all over the globe and the calm turquoise waters that are teeming with marine life including colourful coral reefs offer fantastic conditions for scuba diving holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Located on the south coast of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views is where Butterfly Beach can be located
- Walking distance to Oistins Bay where the popular Oistins Fish Fry is held every Friday night
- Tradtional Bajan Style hotel that is walking distance from shops, bars and St Lawrence Gap
- Award winning family hotel with many repeat guests over the years
- June Sale now on with savings of upto 20% for travel up until 2019
Be perfectly positioned just a heartbeat away from all the action in Bridgetown and The Gap at Coconut Court Beach Hotel
- The family run hotel prides itself on the exceptionally friendly welcome staff extend to all guests
- FREE transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Free room upgrade to next available room
- Savings of upto 45% now available plus up to two children stay and play FREE
Discover intimate and traditional Bajan flavour at The Club Barbados Resort and Spa
- Ambient and Tranquil Resort that has a signature Spa, two restaurants & three bars including a true Bajan rum shop
- Adults-Only, All Inclusive Resort located on Barbado's West Coast
- Save up to 50% off with the May FLASH SALE
- Complimentary water sports are included from water skiing, windsurfing, hobbie-cats, paddle boarding, snorkelling & reef fishing
Enjoy Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels, the all-suite resort thats warm service and superb facilities that complete a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados
- Kids 16 and under stay, play and eat free
- Complimentary daily* rounds of Golf with round trip transportation and clubs are included
- Includes all meals, snacks and drinks as well as non-motorised water sports and Flying Fish Kids Club
- Enjoy five onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Take a step back from day-to-day life and submerge in the peace and tranquillity that can be found at the fantastic...
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...