Atlantis, The Palm Dubai plans world's biggest New Year's Eve fireworks show
After winning the bid to host the World Expo 2020, the Atlantis Dubai hotel is promising to hold the world's biggest firework display on New Year's Eve. Guests staying at Atlantis The Palm can enjoy a New Year's Eve Royal Gala Dinner, followed by a spectacular fireworks display under the sparkling stars.
The Atlantis The Palm in Dubai has announced that it will be hosting one of the world's biggest fireworks displays on New Year's Eve.
After it won the bid to host the World Expo 2014, the Atlantis Dubai is getting ready for the Christmas festivities and it has also announced the return of the New Year's Eve Royal Gala Dinner.
A statement from the hotel's public relations department said:
"There's only one place to be to experience the greatest celebration on earth," and there will be "unprecedented midnight fireworks under the stars, guaranteed to mesmerise guests from across the globe".
Atlantis Dubai has lined up a series of events for New Year's Eve celebrations including the Sandance music festival which will feature the Swedish House DJ Axwell, Emeli Sande, and Paul Oakenfold. The Dubai hotel's numerous restaurants, bars and nightclubs will also host celebrations to help bring in 2014.
Serge Zaalof, the President and Managing Director of Atlantis, The Palm explained:
"Winning the bid to host World Expo 2020 gives Atlantis, The Palm, a perfect reason to bring in the New Year with a bang, and this year, our fireworks display is set to be the biggest the world has ever seen- twice the size of our launch. Guests will enjoy a range of experiences throughout our 21 restaurants, bars and clubs, as well as two incredible entertainment events and, of course, the world's most talked about firework displays, covered in over 30 countries."
Tourists staying at the luxurious hotel on Jumeirah beach in the UAE who are attending the Gala Dinner will be able enjoy fine cuisine in an elegant outdoor setting, plus live entertainment and fantastic views of the fireworks at midnight.
There will be three 'Gold', 'Silver' and 'Bronze' menu options for families staying at the hotel and the Kids Club and Club Rush will host New Year's Eve parties for its guests.
The luxury resort opened its doors in 2008 and it was rumoured to have spent $40 million on the launch party, with $3 million spent on a spectacular fireworks display.
Atlantis The Palm is located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah island which is one is one of three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretches into the Persian Gulf off the emirate's shoreline. The island is the smallest of the three and it boasts an array of luxury hotels, resorts, villas, apartments, beaches, marinas, restaurants, and shops that create the perfect destination for luxury holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai’s...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...