Atlantis, The Palm Dubai plans world's biggest New Year's Eve fireworks show
After winning the bid to host the World Expo 2020, the Atlantis Dubai hotel is promising to hold the world's biggest firework display on New Year's Eve. Guests staying at Atlantis The Palm can enjoy a New Year's Eve Royal Gala Dinner, followed by a spectacular fireworks display under the sparkling stars.
The Atlantis The Palm in Dubai has announced that it will be hosting one of the world's biggest fireworks displays on New Year's Eve.
After it won the bid to host the World Expo 2014, the Atlantis Dubai is getting ready for the Christmas festivities and it has also announced the return of the New Year's Eve Royal Gala Dinner.
A statement from the hotel's public relations department said:
"There's only one place to be to experience the greatest celebration on earth," and there will be "unprecedented midnight fireworks under the stars, guaranteed to mesmerise guests from across the globe".
Atlantis Dubai has lined up a series of events for New Year's Eve celebrations including the Sandance music festival which will feature the Swedish House DJ Axwell, Emeli Sande, and Paul Oakenfold. The Dubai hotel's numerous restaurants, bars and nightclubs will also host celebrations to help bring in 2014.
Serge Zaalof, the President and Managing Director of Atlantis, The Palm explained:
"Winning the bid to host World Expo 2020 gives Atlantis, The Palm, a perfect reason to bring in the New Year with a bang, and this year, our fireworks display is set to be the biggest the world has ever seen- twice the size of our launch. Guests will enjoy a range of experiences throughout our 21 restaurants, bars and clubs, as well as two incredible entertainment events and, of course, the world's most talked about firework displays, covered in over 30 countries."
Tourists staying at the luxurious hotel on Jumeirah beach in the UAE who are attending the Gala Dinner will be able enjoy fine cuisine in an elegant outdoor setting, plus live entertainment and fantastic views of the fireworks at midnight.
There will be three 'Gold', 'Silver' and 'Bronze' menu options for families staying at the hotel and the Kids Club and Club Rush will host New Year's Eve parties for its guests.
The luxury resort opened its doors in 2008 and it was rumoured to have spent $40 million on the launch party, with $3 million spent on a spectacular fireworks display.
Atlantis The Palm is located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah island which is one is one of three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretches into the Persian Gulf off the emirate's shoreline. The island is the smallest of the three and it boasts an array of luxury hotels, resorts, villas, apartments, beaches, marinas, restaurants, and shops that create the perfect destination for luxury holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay FREE
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...