Kourtney Kardashian attends ribbon-cutting launch ceremony at Breathless Punta Cana
AMResorts has announced the opening of the new Breathless Punta Cana Resort and Spa in the Dominican Republic. The Caribbean property's ribbon-cutting ceremony took place on 2nd November, 2013 and was attended by the President of the Dominican Republic, Danilo Medina, tourism officials and ministers, plus TV personality Kourtney Kardashian.
AMResorts has announced the launch of a brand new resort in Punta Cana, the Dominican Republic which will officially open on 15th November, 2013.
Breathless Punta Cana Resort and Spa officially held a ribbon-cutting ceremony on 2nd November, 2013 that was attended by the President of the Dominican Republic, Danilo Median, tourism ministers and government officials, and celebrities including Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick.
The adults-only Punta Cana resort has 750 guest rooms and suites and caters for "sophisticated couples, singles and groups of friends". The Dominican Republic hotel's facilities include 13 gourmet restaurants, seven bars and lounges, a lavish spa and a fitness centre.
Guests visiting the Dominican Republic can enjoy amenities including free wireless internet, free international telephone calls, an array of evening activities and entertainment, and access to a private stretch of white sandy beach.
The guest rooms and suites at Breathless Punta Cana Resort and Spa boast private terraces and ocean views, plus daily refreshed mini bars, and 24-hour room service and concierge services.
This is AMResorts' third hotel in partnership with NH Hotels who operate the properties. The all inclusive hotel group now provides sales, marketing and brand management three Punta Cana hotels and resorts: Breathless Punta Cana, Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana and Now Larimar Punta Cana.
Located on the east coast of the Caribbean nation, Punta Cana is renowned for its pristine white sandy beaches, luxury all inclusive hotels and resorts, and championship golf courses and upscale golf resorts. Tourists can enjoy a wide range of activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, swimming, windsurfing, sailing and deep-sea fishing.
Punta Cana is also home to the popular Bavaro region which features high end shopping malls, fine dining restaurants, and luxury beachfront hotels.
The Dominican Republic is a Caribbean country located on the island of Hispaniola. The nation occupies the eastern two thirds of the island and the remaining third belongs to the nation of Haiti.
The country offers breathtaking landscapes and natural scenery comprising white sand palm-fringed beaches, crystal clear turquoise ocean waters, undulating green hills, winding valleys, cascading waterfalls, and soaring mountainous peaks.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...