Amanresorts makes debut in Vietnam with opening of Amano'i
Amanresorts has made its debut in Vietnam with the recent opening of the Amanoi in Vinh Hy Bay. The luxury hotel is located on a white sand beach and features a full-service Aman Spa, Yoga Pavilion, fitness centre, tennis courts and gourmet restaurants, as well as spectacular views overlooking the sparkling azure ocean and lush emerald slopes.
Amanresorts has announced the recent opening of a brand new hotel in Vietnam, marking its debut in the Southeast Asian country.
The new resort, Amano'i, is located in the picturesque Vinh Hy Bay on a pristine white sandy beach and boasts views overlooking the sparkling turquoise waters and emerald green slopes of one of the largest natural conservation sites in the country, the Nui Chua National Park.
The Amano'i boasts a Central Pavilion which houses the restaurant, bar and large terrace with stunning views of the coastline.
In Vietnam, guests can read books in several languages, listen to music or play board games in the resort's library; pick up a handcrafted gift in the Boutique; or swimming in the hotel's two swimming pools.
The Beach Club offers dining areas and lounges, plus an array of fun waters sports, while the hotel's fitness options include a spacious, airy Gym, a Pilates Studio and a lakeside Yoga Pavilion.
Holidaymakers can also enjoy games of tennis on the onsite outdoor courts and scenic paths that surround the boutique resort and are perfect for walking, running and trekking.
Amanoi's spacious accommodation includes 31 pavilions, some with private swimming pools, and five suites that are positioned on the hilltop and feature king-size beds, sofas, writing desks, LCD TVs with international channels, sound docking systems, mini-bars, espresso machine and wireless Internet.
Amanresorts currently operates luxury properties in South East Asia including Amanpuri in Thailand, Amantaka in Laos and Amansara in Cambodia.
Shaped like a seahorse, Vietnam is a Southeast Asian country that is steeped in history, heritage and culture. The country is home to a wide selection of magnificent natural landscapes including the Marble Mountains, terraced rice fields, vast sandy beaches, and emerald undulating hills.
One of the most popular places to visit in Vietnam is Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site which boasts jagged limestone karsts and isles that soar up from calm jade waters.
During tours of Vietnam, tourists can visit attractions such as the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the War Remnants Museum, the seven-storey-high Thien Mu Pagoda, Vinpearl Land, or the family-friendly Suoi Tien Amusement Park.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
An indepth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Get under the skin of Vietnam with an adventurous tour taking in the classic sights as well as getting off the beaten track
- Overnight train to Sapa - hike through the hills and meet remote communities
- Overnight cruise down the Mekong River on a converted rice barge with all modern amenities
- Spend the night in Halong Bay and see the sun rise over the remarkable karst landscape (includes meals)
Experience the best of Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure through Indochina
- Expert local guides in each country
- Breakfast included daily and three dinners
- Spend the night on Halong Bay on a traditional Junk boat with meals included
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Experience the beauty of southern Vietnam with its stunning landscapes, rural villages and fascinating history. This...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover the beauty of a superb Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...