Melia Hotels International to open new hotel in Dubai in 2016
The Spanish hotel group Melia Hotels International has announced plans to open a brand new luxury hotel in Dubai. The 100-room property will be located within the unique Opus Tower building in the bustling Burj Khalifa's district and it will open its doors to business travellers and tourists visiting Dubai in 2016.
Melia Hotels International has announced that it will be adding another hotel in to its expanding portfolio of Middle Eastern properties. The ME Dubai will open its door to business travellers and tourists taking Dubai holidays in 2016.
The new property will be located within the unique Opus Office Tower which has been designed to look like a cube with a free-form void in the middle and features interiors designed by architect, Zaha Hadid.
"Along with Zaha Hadid's masterwork of design, whose repertoire gravitates towards interconnectedness and originality, the Opus building will stand out as one of the most striking landmarks on the Dubai skyline and offer the hotel guests and residents of the serviced apartments an experiential journey."
Commented Melia Hotels International via press release.
As well 100 elegant guest rooms and suites, the Dubai hotel's facilities will include several gourmet Michelin-star restaurants and will be located in the city's Burj Khalifa's district. CEO and Vice Chairman of Melia Hotels International, Gabriel Escarrer commented:
"We have been searching for the next city for the ME brand to locate in and found it in this remarkable project in Dubai. It is a fascinating, exciting city that meets the high standards that ME by Melia offers guests. Zaha Hadid's masterpiece has exceeded our expectations; we are grateful to Omniyat for developing this ambitious project, and for trusting Melia Hotels International as their key partner."
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture, enormous shopping malls, lush parks, luxury hotels, and pristine sandy beaches. In Dubai, holidaymakers can visit popular attractions such as the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque and the Wild Wadi Park.
Melia Hotels International, a Spanish-based hotel group, made its debut in Dubai in April last year when it opened Melia Dubai.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay FREE
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
India is one of the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the colourful and vibrant cities...
Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. This 4-star resort combines natural beauty and contemporary...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...