TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013 awarded to Mango Bay, Barbados
The all inclusive Mango Bay Hotel in Holetown, Barbados has received the coveted TripAdvisor "Certificate of Excellence 2013". The award is only given to hospitality establishments or companies that have received consistent outstanding reviews from the travel website's members.
The TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013 has been awarded to the Mango Bay Hotel in Barbados.
The Mango Bay is an all inclusive beach resort located in Holetown on the Caribbean island and its luxurious accommodation and high end service has won over its guests and members of TripAdvisor. The coveted award is only given to establishments that have consistent outstanding reviews from the travel site's members and the luxury hotel is a favourite for many Barbados holidaymakers.
Peter Odle, the Chairman of the Mango Bay Hotel Group, commented:
"We are honoured to receive these prestigious awards as we recognise that it is our loyal guests that have taken to the web to share their praises for our hotels. Our philosophy is to provide outstanding customer service to ensure an unforgettable vacation experience for each person that stays with us, and we thank both our hardworking staff for their dedication and our past visitors for sharing their experiences on TripAdvisor."
With 76 beautifully-appointed guest rooms and suites, this small resort in Barbados provides a luxurious experience for holidaymakers. The spacious rooms are equipped with modern amenities such as iPod docking stations, TVs with cable channels, ceiling fans, electric safes, plus private balconies or terraces.
The Mango Bay all inclusive package includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and drinks, and activities such as kayaking, snorkelling, wakeboarding, water skiing, pedal boats, glass bottom boat rides and a catamaran trip where guests will have the chance to snorkel with the turtles.
The Barbados hotel's facilities include a modern gym, a spa, swimming pool, and a beachside gourmet restaurant and bar.
Guests in Barbados can head to the nearby Limegrove Lifestyle Centre which has boutiques, bars, cinemas, an art gallery, and a spa and salon. Attractions on the picturesque Caribbean island include the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary, the Farley Hill National Park, traditional street markets; and the historic towns of Holetown, Speightstown, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Bridgetown.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Enjoy Barbados at the perfect base on the south coast, stay in Worthing Court Apartment Hotel on beautiful Worthing Beach
- Situated across the road from the stunning Worthing Beach
- Comfortable and equipped units with air conditioning, a daily maid service and a balcony/patio
- Short walk away from shops, restaurants, sporting facilities, supermarkets, bars, night clubs and the beautiful Worthing Beach
Located on the south coast of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views is where Butterfly Beach can be located
- Walking distance to Oistins Bay where the popular Oistins Fish Fry is held every Friday night
- Award winning family hotel with many repeat guests over the years
- July Sale extended - with savings of upto 20% for travel up until 2019
Enjoy Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels, the all-suite resort thats warm service and superb facilities that complete a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados
- Beachfront Property a short walk from the popular St Lawrence Gap
- Kids 16 and under stay, play and eat free
- Enjoy five onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
Stay at Sandals Barbados the first and only Luxury Included® Resort exclusively designed for couples and make the most of time away with that special someone.
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
- A choice of 11 Five star Global Gourmet™ options including room service for Butler Serviced Suites and Club Sandals accommodations including the first Indian Restaurant featured in any Sandals hotel and complimentary transfers
- Located on the sunny southern coast of the beautifully vibrant island, set on the pristine sands of Dover Beach and set amongst acres of lush tropical gardens
- Choose from endless daytime activities such as Body Boarding, Wind Surfing, Hobie Cat Sailing and Kayaking
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Set in lush gardens beside the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, The Club Barbados is a tranquil and relaxing haven....
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...