Breezes Varadero to launch Special Singles Party this September
The Breezes Varadero resort will be launching two special weekly programmes dedicated to single guests, where they will be able to participate in numerous activities and fun competitions designed to allow them to mingle with other single guests during their Cuba holidays in Varadero beach.
If you're single and you like to mingle, why not do so during a fun holiday to Cuba? Especially now that the Breezes Varadero Resort has launched a Special Singles Party – a week of special activities for single guests and the perfect excuse to have fun in the sun and meet eligible bachelors and bachelorettes in a lively and carefree atmosphere.
From 8th to 15th September and then again from 15th to 21st September this year, the Breezes resort in Varadero will unveil a special week–long programme consisting of fun games, parties, contests and dinners designed to allow single guests meet other like–minded singletons and have a bit of fun (and even maybe find that special someone, who knows?).
Starting on a Sunday, the Singles Programme is open to all guests staying at the Breezes Varadero for no additional cost. Most activities on the itinerary will be fully included as part of the resort's all inclusive programme, with the only exception of two extras (two excursions outside the resort).
For those interested in booking a Cuba holiday in time for the Singles Party this September, the itinerary will be as follows:
Sunday – Welcome Day.
8.00pm – Welcome dinner in the garden of the Dune Bar with live music. Information of activities of the week will be provided.
11.00pm – Karaoke contest at the onsite disco.
Monday – Action in the pool and Pyjama Night.
Familiarisation among guests during the day.
03.30pm – Crazy Games in the pool.
11.00pm – Pyjama Party at the disco.
Tuesday – Cuban Day with Salsa Contest.
10.30am – Crazy Games at the beach.
02.30pm – Cuban Day at the beach bar with Cuban food and live music.
07.30pm – Cuban dinner plus show at the buffet restaurant.
11.00pm – Salsa contest at the disco.
Wednesday – Havana Excursion and Toga Night.
08.30am – Day Tour to Havana (this activity incurs an added cost).
09.00pm – Variety Show at the buffet restaurant.
11.00pm – Big Toga contest at the disco.
Thursday – Catamaran to Cayo Blanco and Costume Party.
08.30am – Day Tour in a Catamaran to Cayo Blanco.
09.15pm – Casino Night at the Piano Bar.
11.00pm – Costume party at the disco.
Friday – Awards Dinner and Beach Party.
10.30am – Games at the beach. Kayak competition. Crazy Pedal Boats contest. Volleyball for singles. Wet shirt, best bikini and tanning contest.
07.30pm – Awards Dinner with unlimited lobster at the buffet restaurant with prizes.
10.30 pm – Beach Party. DJ Music.
Saturday – Goodbyes.
If you're single and fancy a bit of all this then you should start booking as availability for the resort will more than likely reach its limit soon.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Submerge yourself into the interesting culture of Old Havana while you spend 8 days at one of its most centric and...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...