Breezes Varadero to launch Special Singles Party this September
The Breezes Varadero resort will be launching two special weekly programmes dedicated to single guests, where they will be able to participate in numerous activities and fun competitions designed to allow them to mingle with other single guests during their Cuba holidays in Varadero beach.
If you're single and you like to mingle, why not do so during a fun holiday to Cuba? Especially now that the Breezes Varadero Resort has launched a Special Singles Party – a week of special activities for single guests and the perfect excuse to have fun in the sun and meet eligible bachelors and bachelorettes in a lively and carefree atmosphere.
From 8th to 15th September and then again from 15th to 21st September this year, the Breezes resort in Varadero will unveil a special week–long programme consisting of fun games, parties, contests and dinners designed to allow single guests meet other like–minded singletons and have a bit of fun (and even maybe find that special someone, who knows?).
Starting on a Sunday, the Singles Programme is open to all guests staying at the Breezes Varadero for no additional cost. Most activities on the itinerary will be fully included as part of the resort's all inclusive programme, with the only exception of two extras (two excursions outside the resort).
For those interested in booking a Cuba holiday in time for the Singles Party this September, the itinerary will be as follows:
Sunday – Welcome Day.
8.00pm – Welcome dinner in the garden of the Dune Bar with live music. Information of activities of the week will be provided.
11.00pm – Karaoke contest at the onsite disco.
Monday – Action in the pool and Pyjama Night.
Familiarisation among guests during the day.
03.30pm – Crazy Games in the pool.
11.00pm – Pyjama Party at the disco.
Tuesday – Cuban Day with Salsa Contest.
10.30am – Crazy Games at the beach.
02.30pm – Cuban Day at the beach bar with Cuban food and live music.
07.30pm – Cuban dinner plus show at the buffet restaurant.
11.00pm – Salsa contest at the disco.
Wednesday – Havana Excursion and Toga Night.
08.30am – Day Tour to Havana (this activity incurs an added cost).
09.00pm – Variety Show at the buffet restaurant.
11.00pm – Big Toga contest at the disco.
Thursday – Catamaran to Cayo Blanco and Costume Party.
08.30am – Day Tour in a Catamaran to Cayo Blanco.
09.15pm – Casino Night at the Piano Bar.
11.00pm – Costume party at the disco.
Friday – Awards Dinner and Beach Party.
10.30am – Games at the beach. Kayak competition. Crazy Pedal Boats contest. Volleyball for singles. Wet shirt, best bikini and tanning contest.
07.30pm – Awards Dinner with unlimited lobster at the buffet restaurant with prizes.
10.30 pm – Beach Party. DJ Music.
Saturday – Goodbyes.
If you're single and fancy a bit of all this then you should start booking as availability for the resort will more than likely reach its limit soon.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy a wide range of added values, fun activities or relax and lie under the sun on exclusive private beach area in Varadero
- Never waste a minute of your holiday and enjoy all fun activities from waters sports to golf lessons at Bella Costa
- Experience Varadero to the fullest with fantastic options for couples, families or singles as there is something to suit everyone
- Memories Miramar Hotel has a fantastic location and is only a 5-minute walk from the nearest beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 29th May 2017
Soak up the Caribbean sun on Varadero’s white sands
- The state of the art facilities and décor, that ensure a comfortable stay
- The daytime activities program & Kids club.
- The perfect location along one of the most spectacular stretches of beach in Cuba.
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...