Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai to launch new rides this month
Atlantis, the Palm Dubai is getting ready to open its new rides at the Aquaventure Waterpark this month. The new rides include the world's largest diameter slide, the first installation of a twin water loop in the Middle East, the longest zip line circuit connected to a waterside tower in the Middle East, and the world's first timed, dual racing slides within a slide.
Tourists planning to visit Dubai this month will be in for a treat as new rides are scheduled to open at one of the biggest aqua parks in the Middle East.
Atlantis the Palm, Dubai is expanding its Aquaventure Waterpark and launching a series of new rides and slides that can be enjoyed by visitors of all ages.
Holidaymakers can experience the world's largest diameter slide, the world's first vertical family ride, and the first timed double slide within a slide experience, where tube riders can watch fellow ride sliders suspended above them.
Aquaventure Waterpark will also unveil the longest zipline circuit in the Middle East and the first to be integrated into a waterpark tower, allowing to riders to soar above the park, beach and the grounds of Atlantis the Palm, Dubai.
The park is the biggest in the Middle East and boasts the new 40-metre high Tower of Poseidon and the longest river ride in the Middle East, which is 2.3 kilometres long.
Tourists taking family holidays in Dubai will find plenty of fun and adventure at the water park with several rivers and pools that have tidal waves, water rapids and white chargers. The park features 700 metres of pristine white sandy beaches that overlook The Palm.
"Kerzner International has always been focused on innovation, to create new and unique guest entertainment experiences, This upcoming expansion will be more exhilarating than anything we have unveiled before, with unbelievable new rides the likes of which have not been seen anywhere in the world."
Explained Alan Leibman, the Chief Executive of Kerzner International, who manages the luxury resort in Dubai.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture, enormous shopping malls, lush parks, luxurious hotels, and pristine sandy beaches. In Dubai, holidaymakers can visit popular attractions including the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque and the Wild Wadi Park.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Indulge in a shopping spree in Dubi or hop on the metro to Jumeirah Beach and soak up the sun .
- Free shuttle service to Jumeirah Beach
- Complimentary wireless internet access is available in public areas
- Free shuttle to Emirates shopping malls
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai’s...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...