Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai to launch new rides this month
Atlantis, the Palm Dubai is getting ready to open its new rides at the Aquaventure Waterpark this month. The new rides include the world's largest diameter slide, the first installation of a twin water loop in the Middle East, the longest zip line circuit connected to a waterside tower in the Middle East, and the world's first timed, dual racing slides within a slide.
Tourists planning to visit Dubai this month will be in for a treat as new rides are scheduled to open at one of the biggest aqua parks in the Middle East.
Atlantis the Palm, Dubai is expanding its Aquaventure Waterpark and launching a series of new rides and slides that can be enjoyed by visitors of all ages.
Holidaymakers can experience the world's largest diameter slide, the world's first vertical family ride, and the first timed double slide within a slide experience, where tube riders can watch fellow ride sliders suspended above them.
Aquaventure Waterpark will also unveil the longest zipline circuit in the Middle East and the first to be integrated into a waterpark tower, allowing to riders to soar above the park, beach and the grounds of Atlantis the Palm, Dubai.
The park is the biggest in the Middle East and boasts the new 40-metre high Tower of Poseidon and the longest river ride in the Middle East, which is 2.3 kilometres long.
Tourists taking family holidays in Dubai will find plenty of fun and adventure at the water park with several rivers and pools that have tidal waves, water rapids and white chargers. The park features 700 metres of pristine white sandy beaches that overlook The Palm.
"Kerzner International has always been focused on innovation, to create new and unique guest entertainment experiences, This upcoming expansion will be more exhilarating than anything we have unveiled before, with unbelievable new rides the likes of which have not been seen anywhere in the world."
Explained Alan Leibman, the Chief Executive of Kerzner International, who manages the luxury resort in Dubai.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture, enormous shopping malls, lush parks, luxurious hotels, and pristine sandy beaches. In Dubai, holidaymakers can visit popular attractions including the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque and the Wild Wadi Park.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai , the only hotel with a restaurant with 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...