Wireless internet (Wi-Fi) now available at three more Melia hotels in Cuba
Wireless Internet is now available as part of the all inclusive package at three Melia hotels in Cuba. The Melia Hotels International properties - Melia Cayo Coco, Melia Las Americas and Sol Palmeras - now offer Wi-Fi in the lobby areas of all three hotels and in the suites and the swimming pool area at Melia Cayo Coco.
Tourists visiting Melia Hotels International in Cuba will now be able to take advantage of wireless Internet during their all inclusive experience at three more of the hotel group's properties.
Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) is available at three Melia hotels in Cuba: Melia Las Americas and Sol Palmeras, in Varadero Beach, and Melia Cayo Coco, in the Jardines del Rey archipelago.
Wi-Fi will be available in the lobby areas of the three Cuba hotels and it will also be available in guest suites and the swimming pool area of Melia Cayo Coco.
Holidaymakers can already use the service at Melia Cohiba, Melia Habana, Melia Santiago de Cuba, Paradisus Princesa del Mar and Melia Varadero. Internet will also be available at Melia Marina Varadero, which is scheduled open to guests this summer.
The Internet connection will allow guests to keep in touch with family and friends back home, research the local area's attractions and activities, and help business visitors connect during meetings and conferences at the luxury all inclusive resorts in Cuba.
There are currently nine Melia hotels in Varadero Beach, which is one of Cuba's leading tourist destinations. Varadero is situated in the province of Matanzas on the Hicacos Peninsula on the north coast of the Caribbean island. With more than 20km of pristine white sand beaches and several luxury beachfront Cuba resorts, the region is a hotspot for couples and families.
The area features beautiful natural landscapes include the Bellamar Caves and idyllic virgin cays. Travellers can go scuba diving and snorkelling in the turquoise crystal-clear waters; enjoy sailing and deep sea fishing; play golf against the backdrop of the sparkling ocean; and take excursions to explore Cardenas City.
Melia International operates three hotels in Cayo Coco which is a beautiful island located in the Jardines del Rey archipelago in Cuba. The area boasts enjoy crystal clear ocean waters and an impressive barrier reef system that is thriving with spectacular marine species, as well as virgin cays and a selection of white sandy beaches.
The Spanish hotel group manages 26 hotels in Cuba and 350 hotels in total in 35 countries across the globe.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Enjoy a complimentary Cultural Presentation
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- This offer includes a free Historical Havana Tour
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Benefit from multiple swimming pools and non-motorised water sports in Varadero.
- Relish upgraded luxuries including 24h room service and sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival.
- Discover the treasures of Havana form the tranquil base of the Melia Habana Hotel.
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Bellevue Palma Real Varadero is a special hotel as it is authentically Cuban in every respect, from the food to the...