Wireless internet (Wi-Fi) now available at three more Melia hotels in Cuba
Wireless Internet is now available as part of the all inclusive package at three Melia hotels in Cuba. The Melia Hotels International properties - Melia Cayo Coco, Melia Las Americas and Sol Palmeras - now offer Wi-Fi in the lobby areas of all three hotels and in the suites and the swimming pool area at Melia Cayo Coco.
Tourists visiting Melia Hotels International in Cuba will now be able to take advantage of wireless Internet during their all inclusive experience at three more of the hotel group's properties.
Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) is available at three Melia hotels in Cuba: Melia Las Americas and Sol Palmeras, in Varadero Beach, and Melia Cayo Coco, in the Jardines del Rey archipelago.
Wi-Fi will be available in the lobby areas of the three Cuba hotels and it will also be available in guest suites and the swimming pool area of Melia Cayo Coco.
Holidaymakers can already use the service at Melia Cohiba, Melia Habana, Melia Santiago de Cuba, Paradisus Princesa del Mar and Melia Varadero. Internet will also be available at Melia Marina Varadero, which is scheduled open to guests this summer.
The Internet connection will allow guests to keep in touch with family and friends back home, research the local area's attractions and activities, and help business visitors connect during meetings and conferences at the luxury all inclusive resorts in Cuba.
There are currently nine Melia hotels in Varadero Beach, which is one of Cuba's leading tourist destinations. Varadero is situated in the province of Matanzas on the Hicacos Peninsula on the north coast of the Caribbean island. With more than 20km of pristine white sand beaches and several luxury beachfront Cuba resorts, the region is a hotspot for couples and families.
The area features beautiful natural landscapes include the Bellamar Caves and idyllic virgin cays. Travellers can go scuba diving and snorkelling in the turquoise crystal-clear waters; enjoy sailing and deep sea fishing; play golf against the backdrop of the sparkling ocean; and take excursions to explore Cardenas City.
Melia International operates three hotels in Cayo Coco which is a beautiful island located in the Jardines del Rey archipelago in Cuba. The area boasts enjoy crystal clear ocean waters and an impressive barrier reef system that is thriving with spectacular marine species, as well as virgin cays and a selection of white sandy beaches.
The Spanish hotel group manages 26 hotels in Cuba and 350 hotels in total in 35 countries across the globe.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 20th Sep
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba's spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...