Centara Passikudah Resort and Spa Sri Lanka launches Summer Fly-and-Stay package
Following the recent opening of the Centara Passikudah Resort and Spa Sri Lanka, the luxury hotel has launched a new summer package that includes Half-Board accommodation, return flights from Colombo's Rathmalana Airport to Trincomalee or Batticaloa airports, and return transfers to the domestic airport.
Travellers can now take advantage of a new summer promotion launched by the newly opened Centara Passikudah Resort and Spa Sri Lanka.
The luxury hotel is offering tourists a package that includes Half-Board accommodation, return flights to Trincomalee or Batticaloa domestic airports from Colombo's Rathmalana Airport, and return transfers from the resort to the domestic airport.
The newly created "Meet Sri Lanka" package is valid from now until 31st October, 2013 and includes breakfast and lunch or dinner as well as 20 per cent discounts on selected spa treatments and other dining options onsite.
Tourists must book a minimum of two nights at the Sri Lanka hotels and three, four and seven-night rates are also available under the package. Two nights in a Superior room costs USD$359 per person and a third person sharing the same room will be charged USD$299 for the two nights.
Guests can upgrade to a Deluxe Ocean Facing room for an extra USD$7 per person per night or a Premium Deluxe Ocean Facing room for an extra USD$19 per person per night.
Centara Passikudah Resort and Spa Sri Lanka is located on the northeast coast of the island in Passikudah Bay and it is an idyllic resort for couples, families or tourists looking for active holidays in Sri Lanka.
Facilities at the luxury Centara Sri Lanka include the lavish Spa Cenvaree, an oversized swimming pool, a modern fitness centre, a Kids Club, an all day restaurant serving local and international cuisine, a lounge bar, and the Bay Ballroom which has capacity for up to 150 people and is the perfect setting for weddings, dinners or conferences.
Sri Lanka is an Indian Ocean island nation that is renowned for its stunning natural landscapes and diverse ecosystem that comprises miles of pristine sandy beaches, majestic mountains, rolling emerald hills, thriving wildlife sanctuaries, verdant nature reserves, and a collection of heritage sites which include ancient cities and colonial forts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Sri Lanka Browse all
Discover the beautiful Sri Lankan nature, located beside a perfect strech beach on the Island's West Coast
- Beautifully located beside a perfect stretch of sandy beach on the island's west coast
- Modern and comfortable rooms with breathtaking sea views
- Choose from the open air terrace offering delicious traditional and international cuisines
Located in Negombo, on the west coast of Sri Lanka, Club Dolphin offers a relaxing and comfortable stay at the heart of one of Asia's most diverse countries.
- Cottages are spread throughout the gardens and have air conditioning, mini fridge and cable TV
- Club Dolphin is set in acres of coconut groves, beside a golden sand beach and backing onto a canal
- The hotel has two pools, one activity pool and a quiet pool, with the main pool winding through the resort
Enjoy the peace and quite with a good choice of amenities and great location to discover the world of Sri Lanka
- Warm atmosphere and chic design make for a comfortable stay
- Tripadvisor Award Winner with a certificate of excellence for 2015
- Enjoy the amazing traditional and international cuisines presented in tempting Ã la carte menus and buffet style
- price includes free Half Board Upgrade
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Discover a world of peace and relaxation at the all-inclusive Mermaid Hotel Club in the gorgeous Kalutura Beach, Sri...
Sri Lanka has quietly become a leading tourist destination as tourists seek to soak up the sunshine that pours down on...
The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour and Beach showcases some of the most cultural and historic sites in the world,...
Stay in a world of luxury and comfort at Citrus Waskaduwa, a fantastic beach retreat with top of the range amenities and...
Take a trip to Sri Lanka and enjoy the warm hospitality at Avani Bentota. It is a resort located along the popular...
Set upon Sri Lanka’s southern coast, the Hibiscus Beach Hotel offers tranquillity and seclusion at an affordable price....