Centara Passikudah Resort and Spa Sri Lanka launches Summer Fly-and-Stay package
Following the recent opening of the Centara Passikudah Resort and Spa Sri Lanka, the luxury hotel has launched a new summer package that includes Half-Board accommodation, return flights from Colombo's Rathmalana Airport to Trincomalee or Batticaloa airports, and return transfers to the domestic airport.
Travellers can now take advantage of a new summer promotion launched by the newly opened Centara Passikudah Resort and Spa Sri Lanka.
The luxury hotel is offering tourists a package that includes Half-Board accommodation, return flights to Trincomalee or Batticaloa domestic airports from Colombo's Rathmalana Airport, and return transfers from the resort to the domestic airport.
The newly created "Meet Sri Lanka" package is valid from now until 31st October, 2013 and includes breakfast and lunch or dinner as well as 20 per cent discounts on selected spa treatments and other dining options onsite.
Tourists must book a minimum of two nights at the Sri Lanka hotels and three, four and seven-night rates are also available under the package. Two nights in a Superior room costs USD$359 per person and a third person sharing the same room will be charged USD$299 for the two nights.
Guests can upgrade to a Deluxe Ocean Facing room for an extra USD$7 per person per night or a Premium Deluxe Ocean Facing room for an extra USD$19 per person per night.
Centara Passikudah Resort and Spa Sri Lanka is located on the northeast coast of the island in Passikudah Bay and it is an idyllic resort for couples, families or tourists looking for active holidays in Sri Lanka.
Facilities at the luxury Centara Sri Lanka include the lavish Spa Cenvaree, an oversized swimming pool, a modern fitness centre, a Kids Club, an all day restaurant serving local and international cuisine, a lounge bar, and the Bay Ballroom which has capacity for up to 150 people and is the perfect setting for weddings, dinners or conferences.
Sri Lanka is an Indian Ocean island nation that is renowned for its stunning natural landscapes and diverse ecosystem that comprises miles of pristine sandy beaches, majestic mountains, rolling emerald hills, thriving wildlife sanctuaries, verdant nature reserves, and a collection of heritage sites which include ancient cities and colonial forts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Sri Lanka Browse all
Enjoy a wonderful beachside haven of tranquillity, days of luxury and the chance to see the island's green hills carpeted by lush plantations
- All rooms feature a Balcony or Terrace with spectacular views
- Enjoy the huge selection of activities including Volleyball, Tennis, Squash & more
- Relax at the Ayurveda Wellness & Spa with the best quality services that will make your stay unforgettable
Enjoy the peace and quite with a good choice of amenities and great location to discover the world of Sri Lanka
- Warm atmosphere and chic design make for a comfortable stay
- Tripadvisor Award Winner with a certificate of excellence for 2015
- price includes free Half Board Upgrade
- Enjoy the amazing traditional and international cuisines presented in tempting a la carte menus and buffet style
Private tour visiting many great cities such as Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Kandy
- English speaking chauffer guide for the Entire Round Tour
- Enjoy the game drive through Minneriya National Park which is a home to sambar deer, leopards and elephants and features the ancient Minneriya Tank
- The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the world
Sink into the warm waters of the Indian Ocean before a luxury getaway break to Sri Lanka
- Treat yourself to a revitalizing message at the spa or plunge into the island’s longest swimming pool in Sri Lanka
- Fabulous dining and nightlife and a wide range of watersports and recreation
- Complimentary WiFi in all rooms and selected public areas in the Paradise Island
Sri Lanka has quietly become a leading tourist destination as tourists seek to soak up the sunshine that pours down on...
The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour and Beach showcases some of the most cultural and historic sites in the world,...
Sri Lanka is the land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a...
Surrounded by vast paddy fields and exceptional natural beauty, the Kithala Resort is a true tropical haven as one...
Set upon Sri Lanka’s southern coast, the Hibiscus Beach Hotel offers tranquillity and seclusion at an affordable price....