The Vandara Hot Springs and Spa is the ideal base for touring Costa Rica
For those holidaymakers planning to book a trip that offers the best of what Costa Rica has to offer a close look at booking a stay at the Vandara Hot Springs and Spa. Located among some of Guanacaste's most spectacular flora and fauna, Vandara is best known for its natural take on the luxury spa experience including volcano heated swimming pools and hot springs.
A visit to the Vandara Hot Springs and Spa should be top on the agenda for any traveller planning to visit Costa Rica. The privately owned property is located near the Rincon de la Veja National Park, and a tour of the area offers the perfect blend of adventure, relaxation and fine dining all against the backdrop of a beautiful dry forest and Costa Rica's Tizate River.
Guests at Vandara Hot Springs and Spa will enjoy horseback rides and zip line tours and once at the top of the forest visitors will also be able to enjoy Vandara's 400 meter water slide as well as the "Tarzan Swing". Of course Vandara is not only about thrill seeking adventures, guests will also have an opportunity to enjoy an all-natural luxurious spa experience. Soak in any one of five natural swimming pools heated by the nearby volcano or be treated to a relaxing massage in the open air massage parlor.
What better way to unwind after a day of fun, relaxation and pampering that to enjoy a meal at Vandara's Ojoche Restaurant, renowned for using the best all natural organic foods including pineapples, radishes, tomatoes and mangoes all grown right on Vandara's very own ranch.
Past guests have left glowing reviews on travel review website Tripadvisor of their time spent at Vandara Hot Springs and Spa, one holidaymaker noted, "Vandara Hot Springs and Spa. Lunch was delicious and very nicely prepared. The hot springs where also very nice! A great way to spend a day in Guanacaste!" while another stated, "The scenery is so breath taking it is hard to take it all in. We went in a group and they catered to individual needs."
The full tour experience includes a welcome cocktail, horse back ride or a tractor ride, a canopy toue, water slide adventure, hot springs, volcanic mud bath, farm tour, a meal including fresh fruit, a glass of wine and the choice between beers or sodas. Children four years and older are welcomed a Vandara Hot Springs and Spa.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco -tourist dream destination
- This unique experience of canopy walkways allows you to experience the virgin cloud forest treetops. Through a bridge system you can marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing.
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
Embrace the rich diversity of Costa Rica and open your doors to new experiences as you venture to San Jose for a...
âââCosta Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife -...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...