The Vandara Hot Springs and Spa is the ideal base for touring Costa Rica
For those holidaymakers planning to book a trip that offers the best of what Costa Rica has to offer a close look at booking a stay at the Vandara Hot Springs and Spa. Located among some of Guanacaste's most spectacular flora and fauna, Vandara is best known for its natural take on the luxury spa experience including volcano heated swimming pools and hot springs.
A visit to the Vandara Hot Springs and Spa should be top on the agenda for any traveller planning to visit Costa Rica. The privately owned property is located near the Rincon de la Veja National Park, and a tour of the area offers the perfect blend of adventure, relaxation and fine dining all against the backdrop of a beautiful dry forest and Costa Rica's Tizate River.
Guests at Vandara Hot Springs and Spa will enjoy horseback rides and zip line tours and once at the top of the forest visitors will also be able to enjoy Vandara's 400 meter water slide as well as the "Tarzan Swing". Of course Vandara is not only about thrill seeking adventures, guests will also have an opportunity to enjoy an all-natural luxurious spa experience. Soak in any one of five natural swimming pools heated by the nearby volcano or be treated to a relaxing massage in the open air massage parlor.
What better way to unwind after a day of fun, relaxation and pampering that to enjoy a meal at Vandara's Ojoche Restaurant, renowned for using the best all natural organic foods including pineapples, radishes, tomatoes and mangoes all grown right on Vandara's very own ranch.
Past guests have left glowing reviews on travel review website Tripadvisor of their time spent at Vandara Hot Springs and Spa, one holidaymaker noted, "Vandara Hot Springs and Spa. Lunch was delicious and very nicely prepared. The hot springs where also very nice! A great way to spend a day in Guanacaste!" while another stated, "The scenery is so breath taking it is hard to take it all in. We went in a group and they catered to individual needs."
The full tour experience includes a welcome cocktail, horse back ride or a tractor ride, a canopy toue, water slide adventure, hot springs, volcanic mud bath, farm tour, a meal including fresh fruit, a glass of wine and the choice between beers or sodas. Children four years and older are welcomed a Vandara Hot Springs and Spa.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
- Learn more about Costa Rica with the unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot of insight about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco-tourist's dream destination
- Experience canopy walkways through a bridge system and marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- Explore San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Explore the tropical paradise that is Costa Rica with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The Hidden Jewels of Costa Rica Tour lets you explore the tropical paradise of Costa Rica and all of it's most...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...