Vote for The Holiday Place at the 2013 British Travel Awards
The North London-based travel company, The Holiday Place, has been shortlisted in four categories of the 2013 British Travel Awards. The holiday company will be battling it out for the title of Best Luxury Holiday Company, Best Family Holiday Company, Best All Inclusive Holiday Company, and Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda.
As British travel companies gear themselves up for the 2013 British Travel Awards, North London-based company, The Holiday Place, has revealed that it has been shortlisted in four different categories.
The travel company has been nominated for Best Luxury Holiday Company, Best Family Holiday Company, Best All Inclusive Holiday Company, and Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda.
"This year we are once again honoured to be nominated at the prestigious British Travel Awards and are delighted to be shortlisted as one of the best travel companies in the industry," commented Asa Sargeant, the Marketing Executive for The Holiday Place.
The company was a 2012 British Travel Awards winner of the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda and the Best Medium All Inclusive Tour Operator.
Members of the public can vote for their favourite companies in the travel industry and the companies with the most votes will be announced as the winners at the 2013 British Travel Awards at a glitzy ceremony which will take place on 31st October at the Battersea Evolution in Battersea Park, London.
The Holiday Place is a luxury tour operator and travel agency that specialises in holidays to countries all over the world. Holidaymakers have a wide selection of exotic destinations to choose from including the Caribbean, Egypt, Mauritius, the Maldives, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Vietnam, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Africa, Morocco, Miami, Costa Rica, Cancun, Mexico and Cuba.
As well as providing all inclusive packages for luxury holidays, The Holiday Place can arrange tailor-made experiences such as tours around ancient cities, attractions and sites, private romantic dinners on a secluded beach, or fun activities such as scuba diving and snorkelling.
The British Travel Awards is the largest awards programme in the UK and consumers can vote via the online form at www.britishtravelawards.com. Media partners of this year's awards include The Trinity Mirror Group and the Global Radio stations, including LBC and Classic FM.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...