Vote for The Holiday Place at the 2013 British Travel Awards
The North London-based travel company, The Holiday Place, has been shortlisted in four categories of the 2013 British Travel Awards. The holiday company will be battling it out for the title of Best Luxury Holiday Company, Best Family Holiday Company, Best All Inclusive Holiday Company, and Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda.
As British travel companies gear themselves up for the 2013 British Travel Awards, North London-based company, The Holiday Place, has revealed that it has been shortlisted in four different categories.
The travel company has been nominated for Best Luxury Holiday Company, Best Family Holiday Company, Best All Inclusive Holiday Company, and Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda.
"This year we are once again honoured to be nominated at the prestigious British Travel Awards and are delighted to be shortlisted as one of the best travel companies in the industry," commented Asa Sargeant, the Marketing Executive for The Holiday Place.
The company was a 2012 British Travel Awards winner of the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda and the Best Medium All Inclusive Tour Operator.
Members of the public can vote for their favourite companies in the travel industry and the companies with the most votes will be announced as the winners at the 2013 British Travel Awards at a glitzy ceremony which will take place on 31st October at the Battersea Evolution in Battersea Park, London.
The Holiday Place is a luxury tour operator and travel agency that specialises in holidays to countries all over the world. Holidaymakers have a wide selection of exotic destinations to choose from including the Caribbean, Egypt, Mauritius, the Maldives, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Vietnam, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Africa, Morocco, Miami, Costa Rica, Cancun, Mexico and Cuba.
As well as providing all inclusive packages for luxury holidays, The Holiday Place can arrange tailor-made experiences such as tours around ancient cities, attractions and sites, private romantic dinners on a secluded beach, or fun activities such as scuba diving and snorkelling.
The British Travel Awards is the largest awards programme in the UK and consumers can vote via the online form at www.britishtravelawards.com. Media partners of this year's awards include The Trinity Mirror Group and the Global Radio stations, including LBC and Classic FM.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...