Vote for The Holiday Place at the 2013 British Travel Awards
The North London-based travel company, The Holiday Place, has been shortlisted in four categories of the 2013 British Travel Awards. The holiday company will be battling it out for the title of Best Luxury Holiday Company, Best Family Holiday Company, Best All Inclusive Holiday Company, and Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda.
As British travel companies gear themselves up for the 2013 British Travel Awards, North London-based company, The Holiday Place, has revealed that it has been shortlisted in four different categories.
The travel company has been nominated for Best Luxury Holiday Company, Best Family Holiday Company, Best All Inclusive Holiday Company, and Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda.
"This year we are once again honoured to be nominated at the prestigious British Travel Awards and are delighted to be shortlisted as one of the best travel companies in the industry," commented Asa Sargeant, the Marketing Executive for The Holiday Place.
The company was a 2012 British Travel Awards winner of the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda and the Best Medium All Inclusive Tour Operator.
Members of the public can vote for their favourite companies in the travel industry and the companies with the most votes will be announced as the winners at the 2013 British Travel Awards at a glitzy ceremony which will take place on 31st October at the Battersea Evolution in Battersea Park, London.
The Holiday Place is a luxury tour operator and travel agency that specialises in holidays to countries all over the world. Holidaymakers have a wide selection of exotic destinations to choose from including the Caribbean, Egypt, Mauritius, the Maldives, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Vietnam, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Africa, Morocco, Miami, Costa Rica, Cancun, Mexico and Cuba.
As well as providing all inclusive packages for luxury holidays, The Holiday Place can arrange tailor-made experiences such as tours around ancient cities, attractions and sites, private romantic dinners on a secluded beach, or fun activities such as scuba diving and snorkelling.
The British Travel Awards is the largest awards programme in the UK and consumers can vote via the online form at www.britishtravelawards.com. Media partners of this year's awards include The Trinity Mirror Group and the Global Radio stations, including LBC and Classic FM.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from £99 per person
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...