Vote for The Holiday Place at the 2013 British Travel Awards
The North London-based travel company, The Holiday Place, has been shortlisted in four categories of the 2013 British Travel Awards. The holiday company will be battling it out for the title of Best Luxury Holiday Company, Best Family Holiday Company, Best All Inclusive Holiday Company, and Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda.
As British travel companies gear themselves up for the 2013 British Travel Awards, North London-based company, The Holiday Place, has revealed that it has been shortlisted in four different categories.
The travel company has been nominated for Best Luxury Holiday Company, Best Family Holiday Company, Best All Inclusive Holiday Company, and Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda.
"This year we are once again honoured to be nominated at the prestigious British Travel Awards and are delighted to be shortlisted as one of the best travel companies in the industry," commented Asa Sargeant, the Marketing Executive for The Holiday Place.
The company was a 2012 British Travel Awards winner of the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda and the Best Medium All Inclusive Tour Operator.
Members of the public can vote for their favourite companies in the travel industry and the companies with the most votes will be announced as the winners at the 2013 British Travel Awards at a glitzy ceremony which will take place on 31st October at the Battersea Evolution in Battersea Park, London.
The Holiday Place is a luxury tour operator and travel agency that specialises in holidays to countries all over the world. Holidaymakers have a wide selection of exotic destinations to choose from including the Caribbean, Egypt, Mauritius, the Maldives, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Vietnam, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Africa, Morocco, Miami, Costa Rica, Cancun, Mexico and Cuba.
As well as providing all inclusive packages for luxury holidays, The Holiday Place can arrange tailor-made experiences such as tours around ancient cities, attractions and sites, private romantic dinners on a secluded beach, or fun activities such as scuba diving and snorkelling.
The British Travel Awards is the largest awards programme in the UK and consumers can vote via the online form at www.britishtravelawards.com. Media partners of this year's awards include The Trinity Mirror Group and the Global Radio stations, including LBC and Classic FM.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...