Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo honoured in Travel + Leisure Awards
The Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo has been recognised in Travel + Leisure magazine's 2013 World's Best Service Awards. Travellers who have enjoyed Costa Rica holidays at the hotel voted in the annual survey and it was ranked in third place out of Central and South America's resorts and lodges.
Readers of Travel + Leisure magazine have recognised Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo as one of the leading resorts in Central and South America in the 2013 World's Best Service Awards.
The hotel received a score of 96.09 out of 100 for service by tourists who enjoyed Costa Rica holidays, and it was ranked as the third best property out of Central and South America's lodges and resorts.
"We are proud of our team for the warm, attentive and exceptional service they provide and grateful to our guests for this wonderful award," stated Pascal Forotti, the General Manager of Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo.
"Whether guests want the VIP treatment at our luxury cabanas, assistance in planning a special event or a fantastic poolside experience, we work every day to try to delight them and exceed expectations."
In Costa Rica, guests will receive high end service such as butler service and breakfast chef for Casa del Mar, Casa de la Luna and Casa del Cielo estate homes; a personal chef Casa del Mar, Casa de la Luna, Casa del Cielo estate homes, private residences and Pacifico suites, or an outdoor BBQ for Miramar Presidential estate home residents; the onsite Tropicsurf luxury surfing programme; complimentary Kids for All Seasons programme and the Tuanis Teen Centre; luxury poolside cabanas with private cabana butlers; and a selection of complimentary classes such as cooking, Spanish a lessons and guided nature walks.
The hotel's upscale facilities include four swimming pools, tennis courts, a lavish spa, two white sand beaches, a fitness centre, an 18-hole golf course, and a collection of gourmet restaurants, snack bars and lounges.
Costa Rica is a beautiful country bordered by the Caribbean Sea to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west and it is famous for its collection of breathtaking natural landscapes. The nation boasts over 1,000 miles of stunning coastline, lush tropical rainforests, dense dry forests, active volcanoes, high mountains, white and black sand beaches, and several nature reserves which are thriving with wildlife and vibrant flora and fauna.
The nation is a playground for adrenalin-seekers and visitors to Costa Rica can enjoy thrilling activities such as scuba diving, trekking through rainforests, kayaking, surfing, climbing, rafting, mountain biking and horse riding.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco -tourist dream destination
- This unique experience of canopy walkways allows you to experience the virgin cloud forest treetops. Through a bridge system you can marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing.
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...