Launch of Paradise Ridge, St Lucia is now official
Travellers heading to St Lucia can now book at stay at the luxurious Paradise Ridge, St Lucia, the new complex of suites form part of Ladera Resort. Featuring open air rooms and breath taking views of the Pitons this luxury all inclusive resort is the ideal spot for honeymooners and those planning a romantic Caribbean getaway.
The already popular Ladera Resort in the Caribbean island of St Lucia has launched its new complex of suites, Paradise Ridge, St Lucia. With St Lucia an increasely popular choice for those couples opting for a destination wedding, the Ladera Resort is undoubtedly the ideal spot for a honeymoon or a very romantic Caribbean getaway.
"This development project was initiated during our 20th anniversary year as an investment in our continued leadership in offering the authentic St. Lucian experience. We've taken Ladera's open-air concept even further with designs that provide more space, ultimate privacy and a higher level of personalized service for Paradise Ridge guests", noted Olivier Bottois, vice president of marketing and operations.
Holidaymakers interested in booking a stay at Paradise Ridge, St Lucia can choose from four suites or f the Paradise Ridge's crown jewel a 1,700 square foot villa. The breathtaking three walled open luxury villa features a private swimming pool, porch swings for two, living and dining areas and a four poster canopy king bed from which guests can enjoy the breath taking views of St Lucia's popular attraction the Piton Mountains.
A beautifully landscaped footpath connects the Paradise Ridge to the main part of the popular resort however; the service at this luxury all inclusive resort is such that guests need not step outside. Butler service, a dedicated massage room and room service are some of the services on offer.
While the ridge top location means that Paradise Ridge, St Lucia is some distance away from the beach, as Ann Abel- travel contributor at Forbes.com noted in her review of Ladera, "if you want to swim, you'll have to take a shuttle to another resort and pay for privileges there. But the flip side is that it's more convenient for St. Lucia's other activities, like climbing Gros Piton and bathing in the sulfur springs. But ultimately, the rooms are so enticing that for those who get it, there's really no reason to leave".
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
- Summer Sale with incredible savings of upto 45% in all room types until 3rd January 2019
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
- Indulge in the relaxing services of the Royal Spa, featuring a range of ELEMIS products, perfect for relaxing and unwinding
Adults-only, All Inclusive Retreat with an inviting and warm atmosphere is what Bel Jou Hotel stands for
- Enjoy an array of both nature and culture excursions or relax at the Hotel Spa
- All Inclusive, Adults Only property set within lush tropical gardens with classic St. Lucian charm
- Experience Caribbean Flavour on the rooftop lounge bar and terrace with serene views over Castries and the Caribbean Sea
- Take advantage of free extras including a complimentary tour and complimentary wine in your room on arrival
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Two Worlds in One - 85 Acre resort with a family and adults only section
- $1000 worth of complimentary resort credit
- Save up to a fantastic 60% plus up to the 2 Children/Teens STAYS FREE
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
Discover Castries lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Enjoy Free Green Fees & Trandfers at Sandals St Lucia Golf & Country Club
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of up to 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
The all-new Harbor Club offers guests a Caribbean resort experience unlike any other where you can unwind and experience...