Launch of Paradise Ridge, St Lucia is now official
Travellers heading to St Lucia can now book at stay at the luxurious Paradise Ridge, St Lucia, the new complex of suites form part of Ladera Resort. Featuring open air rooms and breath taking views of the Pitons this luxury all inclusive resort is the ideal spot for honeymooners and those planning a romantic Caribbean getaway.
The already popular Ladera Resort in the Caribbean island of St Lucia has launched its new complex of suites, Paradise Ridge, St Lucia. With St Lucia an increasely popular choice for those couples opting for a destination wedding, the Ladera Resort is undoubtedly the ideal spot for a honeymoon or a very romantic Caribbean getaway.
"This development project was initiated during our 20th anniversary year as an investment in our continued leadership in offering the authentic St. Lucian experience. We've taken Ladera's open-air concept even further with designs that provide more space, ultimate privacy and a higher level of personalized service for Paradise Ridge guests", noted Olivier Bottois, vice president of marketing and operations.
Holidaymakers interested in booking a stay at Paradise Ridge, St Lucia can choose from four suites or f the Paradise Ridge's crown jewel a 1,700 square foot villa. The breathtaking three walled open luxury villa features a private swimming pool, porch swings for two, living and dining areas and a four poster canopy king bed from which guests can enjoy the breath taking views of St Lucia's popular attraction the Piton Mountains.
A beautifully landscaped footpath connects the Paradise Ridge to the main part of the popular resort however; the service at this luxury all inclusive resort is such that guests need not step outside. Butler service, a dedicated massage room and room service are some of the services on offer.
While the ridge top location means that Paradise Ridge, St Lucia is some distance away from the beach, as Ann Abel- travel contributor at Forbes.com noted in her review of Ladera, "if you want to swim, you'll have to take a shuttle to another resort and pay for privileges there. But the flip side is that it's more convenient for St. Lucia's other activities, like climbing Gros Piton and bathing in the sulfur springs. But ultimately, the rooms are so enticing that for those who get it, there's really no reason to leave".
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Discover Ocean Views and St Lucian magic In Morgan Bay with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 1 Child stays and eats FREE in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay FREE in a Family Suite
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
- Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Save up to a fantastic 58%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
Check into a pretty boutique hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Exclusive! Book and save £500 per person!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of lively Rodney Bay Village
- Go for a de-stressing or beautifying treatment at the hotel's spa
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...