Launch of Paradise Ridge, St Lucia is now official
Travellers heading to St Lucia can now book at stay at the luxurious Paradise Ridge, St Lucia, the new complex of suites form part of Ladera Resort. Featuring open air rooms and breath taking views of the Pitons this luxury all inclusive resort is the ideal spot for honeymooners and those planning a romantic Caribbean getaway.
The already popular Ladera Resort in the Caribbean island of St Lucia has launched its new complex of suites, Paradise Ridge, St Lucia. With St Lucia an increasely popular choice for those couples opting for a destination wedding, the Ladera Resort is undoubtedly the ideal spot for a honeymoon or a very romantic Caribbean getaway.
"This development project was initiated during our 20th anniversary year as an investment in our continued leadership in offering the authentic St. Lucian experience. We've taken Ladera's open-air concept even further with designs that provide more space, ultimate privacy and a higher level of personalized service for Paradise Ridge guests", noted Olivier Bottois, vice president of marketing and operations.
Holidaymakers interested in booking a stay at Paradise Ridge, St Lucia can choose from four suites or f the Paradise Ridge's crown jewel a 1,700 square foot villa. The breathtaking three walled open luxury villa features a private swimming pool, porch swings for two, living and dining areas and a four poster canopy king bed from which guests can enjoy the breath taking views of St Lucia's popular attraction the Piton Mountains.
A beautifully landscaped footpath connects the Paradise Ridge to the main part of the popular resort however; the service at this luxury all inclusive resort is such that guests need not step outside. Butler service, a dedicated massage room and room service are some of the services on offer.
While the ridge top location means that Paradise Ridge, St Lucia is some distance away from the beach, as Ann Abel- travel contributor at Forbes.com noted in her review of Ladera, "if you want to swim, you'll have to take a shuttle to another resort and pay for privileges there. But the flip side is that it's more convenient for St. Lucia's other activities, like climbing Gros Piton and bathing in the sulfur springs. But ultimately, the rooms are so enticing that for those who get it, there's really no reason to leave".
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
- The Kids Club offers a range of activities to keep your little ones happy
- Enjoy the sunfish sailing and snorkelling
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Save up to a fantastic 60%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus Book a Garden View and get upgraded to an Ocean View!!!
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway in the stunningly secluded Choc Bay.
- Winter Sale: Save £900 in a upgraded Honeymoon Hideaway Luxury Poolside Room
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant and enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals La Toc
- Get unlimited scuba diving fully included as part of your experience!
Guests will be delighted by this couples only resort, set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- Book a standard coach transfer and get a FREE Upgrade to a Private Transfer - Must book before 25th October 2016
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of dining options and leisure facilities
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...