Launch of Paradise Ridge, St Lucia is now official
Travellers heading to St Lucia can now book at stay at the luxurious Paradise Ridge, St Lucia, the new complex of suites form part of Ladera Resort. Featuring open air rooms and breath taking views of the Pitons this luxury all inclusive resort is the ideal spot for honeymooners and those planning a romantic Caribbean getaway.
The already popular Ladera Resort in the Caribbean island of St Lucia has launched its new complex of suites, Paradise Ridge, St Lucia. With St Lucia an increasely popular choice for those couples opting for a destination wedding, the Ladera Resort is undoubtedly the ideal spot for a honeymoon or a very romantic Caribbean getaway.
"This development project was initiated during our 20th anniversary year as an investment in our continued leadership in offering the authentic St. Lucian experience. We've taken Ladera's open-air concept even further with designs that provide more space, ultimate privacy and a higher level of personalized service for Paradise Ridge guests", noted Olivier Bottois, vice president of marketing and operations.
Holidaymakers interested in booking a stay at Paradise Ridge, St Lucia can choose from four suites or f the Paradise Ridge's crown jewel a 1,700 square foot villa. The breathtaking three walled open luxury villa features a private swimming pool, porch swings for two, living and dining areas and a four poster canopy king bed from which guests can enjoy the breath taking views of St Lucia's popular attraction the Piton Mountains.
A beautifully landscaped footpath connects the Paradise Ridge to the main part of the popular resort however; the service at this luxury all inclusive resort is such that guests need not step outside. Butler service, a dedicated massage room and room service are some of the services on offer.
While the ridge top location means that Paradise Ridge, St Lucia is some distance away from the beach, as Ann Abel- travel contributor at Forbes.com noted in her review of Ladera, "if you want to swim, you'll have to take a shuttle to another resort and pay for privileges there. But the flip side is that it's more convenient for St. Lucia's other activities, like climbing Gros Piton and bathing in the sulfur springs. But ultimately, the rooms are so enticing that for those who get it, there's really no reason to leave".
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit savings when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Save up to a fantastic 65% in 2017 and 2018 and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus 50% for Christmas & New Year
Check into a pretty boutique hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Exclusive! Book and save £500 per person!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of lively Rodney Bay Village
- Go for a de-stressing or beautifying treatment at the hotel's spa
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
- Indulge in the relaxing services of the Royal Spa, featuring a range of ELEMIS products, perfect for relaxing and unwinding
- Book and save £300 per person with the upto 40% sale
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia and take advantage of a hotel designed for romance
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Book one of the Honeymoon and Wedding Packages to receive extras that range from a romantic sunset cruise, room upgrades to a private candle lit dinner on the beach
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
- Unique Couples only resort designed for Honeymoons and Weddings
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Turn your dream of a Caribbean Villa holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world...