Palladium Hotels and Resorts brings Award-Winning TV show Raggs to its Caribbean hotels
Families planning breaks in Mexico and the Caribbean this year will be in for a treat after Palladium Hotels and Resorts announced the launch of Play at Palladium with Raggs, a live musical stage show based on the Emmy award-winning live action TV series, Raggs. The five musical puppy characters will be appearing at the Palladium Hotels and Resorts from 20th July, 2013 and children will be able to meet the characters during private playtimes.
Palladium Hotels and Resorts will be bringing the award-winning children's series Raggs to its Caribbean properties this summer.
Families visiting Mexico or the Caribbean will be have the opportunity meet the musical pups during private playtime or watch them on stage while they perform in live musical shows. Children will find the furry characters dancing in the lobbies of Palladium resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean, singing by the pool, posing for photos on the beach, or reading stories at the Mini-Club.
The Play at Palladium with Raggs programme will be available at the hotel group's resorts in Riviera Maya and Riviera Nayarit in Mexico, Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic and Montego Bay, Jamaica from 20th July, 2013 and the live musical stage shows will begin in November, 2013.
"Based on wonderful experiences travelling with my children, it was clear that an all-inclusive resort is ideal for a family vacation and we wanted our resorts to be the perfect place for families with children of all ages," explained Abel Matutes Prats, the CEO of Palladium Hotel Group.
"We are very excited to bring Raggs to our littlest guests at our resorts, to make memories for the whole family that will last a lifetime."
The award-winning TV show currently airs in English on Public TV and in Spanish on Telemundo in the United States. The songs at the live shows will be sung mostly in English and there will be added commentary in French, Spanish, German, and Russian.
This programs complements Palladium Hotels and Resorts offering of fun-packed family holidays to the Caribbean and their variety of Kids' Clubs provide entertainment for guests aged between one and nineteen years old.
Also holidaymakers enjoying the Dominican Republic at Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort and Spa in Punta Cana will find plenty of fun activities to take part in at the "Castillo del Pirata", the largest Kids' Club in the Caribbean and Mexico, plus family-friendly rooms and suites.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
The perfect family holiday awaits you at Crown Paradise Club located on the panoramic Cancun beach hotel zone known for...