Julian Moore announced as new General Manager for Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa
Julian Moore has been appointed as the new General Manager of Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa. Mr Moore was part of the pre-opening team before the property launched in 2009 and he will be bringing a wealth of management experience to the resort that specialises in luxurious stays in the Maldives.
Just very recently Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa announced the appointment of Julian Moore as the new General Manager of the luxurious resort.
Mr Moore was part of the pre-opening team before the hotel launched in 2009 where he spent two years as the General Manager and he has extensive knowledge of the hotel which is now a popular destination for luxury Maldives holidays.
Mr Moore is originally from Australia and he has 30 years of experience working within the hospitality industry where he has managed upscale island resorts as well as Maldives hotels including Coco Palm Dhunikolhu, Maldives and Soneva Fushi Resort and Spa, Maldives.
"I am delighted to return to Hadahaa and to join the renowned Hyatt brand. Since its launch in September 2009, Hadahaa has become one of the finest luxury resorts in the Maldives, and I am excited to have the opportunity to build on the excellent work of the previous GM, Pierre Lang," commented Mr Moore.
The Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa has 50 elegant and spacious villas that are located within tropical gardens, steps away from the azure ocean waters. In the Maldives, guests can relax in villas that feature stylish furnishings and modern amenities such as complimentary Wi-Fi, a personal home entertainment system, CD and DVD player, 37-inch LCD television, in-villa iPad, and a Nespresso coffee machine.
Holidaymakers to the Maldives resort can choose from a selection of replenishing treatments at the lavish Vidhun Spa that has five private couples' treatment villas; savour mouth-water international culinary delights at the hotel's restaurants and lounge bars; and enjoy scuba diving and snorkelling activities through the onsite PADI Five-Star Dive Centre.
The Maldives hotel was extensively refurbished in 2012 and holidaymakers can now enjoy five daily flights to the new Kooddoo Airport in the southern Gaafu Alifu Atoll.
The Maldives is an Indian Ocean archipelago spanning nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited. The nation boasts breathtaking natural landscapes made up of lush tropical forests, turquoise ocean waters thriving with marine species, and unspoilt white sugar sand beaches fringed with swaying palm trees.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
True Maldivian style comes to the fore at Reethi Beach Resort, situated on the tiny Baa Atoll. The PADI 5-star Dive...
Get away from the mundane and enjoy eight days of uninterrupted sun and sand on the shores of one of the most sought...