Exclusive "Vaishaly Experience" spa treatment introduced to Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles has teamed up with London's leading facialist, Vaishaly, to launch a new spa treatment for tourists taking Seychelles holidays at the resort. The Vaishaly Experience is based on cranial sacral therapy and works with the spine and the skull, releasing restrictions on nerve passages and boosting the immune system.
Vaishaly, London's leading facialist has launched her new spa treatment at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles.
The Vaishaly Experience will be available at the resort's upscale spa and will provide a healing treatment for tourists taking Seychelles holidays, using Cranial sacral therapy.
The relaxing treatment will be offered by a select group of highly trained therapists at the hotel, all of whom have been personally trained by Vaishaly in a six month programme. Vaishaly has taken the therapy which is widely used by osteopaths, chiropractors, naturopaths and massage therapists, and has incorporated it to create a unique spa treatment and relaxing experience.
The therapist works with the spine and the skull during the treatment, releasing restrictions of nerve passages and stimulating the flow of cerebrospinal fluid through the spinal cord. The technique is said to boost the immune system, help people who are dealing with stress, and provide deep healing and deep meditative relaxation.
"Most of us have such busy minds that we are never able to mentally switch off, even when we sleep. I've used my knowledge from cranial sacral therapy and my intuition to get clients into this deep meditative state where I am able to actually switch their mind off even for those who find it hard to let go," explained Vaishaly.
"The results are beyond a miracle; the deepest relaxation and healing is achieved resulting, not only in radiant healthy and younger looking skin, but a total body and mind de-stressing experience."
Guests who are looking to indulge in a pampering facial treatment and see visual results during holidays in the Seychelles can also benefit from the Vaishaly Experience because it combines the therapist's signature facial massage technique, known as her "anti-ageing beauty secret". Using natural oils, the treatment can boost circulation, eliminate puffiness, define facial contours, and diminish fine lines and wrinkles to reveal a radiant, youthful complexion.
"We're delighted to be working alongside Vaishaly, whose extensive experience and dedication to her clients' wellbeing and beauty beautifully complements our own philosophy, to bring this truly memorable and transformative Spa experience to our guests," stated Alex Porteous, the General Manager of the Seychelles hotel and Middle East lead for Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Global Spa Task Force.
The resort's luxury spa has five separate pavilions that overlook the sparkling Indian Ocean. Guests enjoying holidays to the Seychelles can choose between a range of soothing signature treatments and rituals such as the Shell Serenity Massage or the Coco de Mer Body Scrub, body wrap and massage which is inspired by the palm that is endemic to the Seychelles.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Experience this tropical island at the stunning Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino
- As the Seychelles islands are blessed with a warm, tropical climate year-round, it's always a good time to visit
- Wide selection of facilities and activities including a 5-star PADI diving centre and a casino
- One daily complimentary shuttle service is provided to Victoria
Set in the breath-taking lagoon area of Mahe, this is certainly a resort that offers elegance as well as an exquisite setting.
- Dining options to suit all tastes from gourmet experiences to casual fare
- Indulge in spa treatments including Elemental Herbology for ultimate skin conditioning
- Swim in the Olympic-length swimming pool, try your luck at the casino and children will love the kids club
Mother nature bestowed unique beauty on the Seychelles, islands of exquisite white sand beaches, lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean
- Top up your tan, refresh in the pool or go with the flow in a yoga class. Enjoy traditional island cooking, dance, craft and language classes, or action packed days of culture and nature trips.
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- free upgrade from Bed & Breakfast to Half Board
- Experience great culinary variety in six different restaurants including a shisha bar
Experience the tropical island of Mahé at banyan tree Seychelles resort
- A living museum of natural history and sasanctuary for some of the rarest species on Earth
- This paradise is famous for having some of the best beaches in the world, pristine and uncrowded
- The gastronomical experience at Banyan Tree Seychelles was specially conceptualised to offer you a unique experience
Prepare yourself for a memorable 8-day holiday with your family at the avani seychelles , where you will be able to...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
Located precisely and strategically upon two of the most beautiful beaches on the island of Mahe, overlooking the marine...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Enjoy completely refurbished guest rooms and comfortable accommodation at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay hotel. The...