Exclusive "Vaishaly Experience" spa treatment introduced to Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles has teamed up with London's leading facialist, Vaishaly, to launch a new spa treatment for tourists taking Seychelles holidays at the resort. The Vaishaly Experience is based on cranial sacral therapy and works with the spine and the skull, releasing restrictions on nerve passages and boosting the immune system.
Vaishaly, London's leading facialist has launched her new spa treatment at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles.
The Vaishaly Experience will be available at the resort's upscale spa and will provide a healing treatment for tourists taking Seychelles holidays, using Cranial sacral therapy.
The relaxing treatment will be offered by a select group of highly trained therapists at the hotel, all of whom have been personally trained by Vaishaly in a six month programme. Vaishaly has taken the therapy which is widely used by osteopaths, chiropractors, naturopaths and massage therapists, and has incorporated it to create a unique spa treatment and relaxing experience.
The therapist works with the spine and the skull during the treatment, releasing restrictions of nerve passages and stimulating the flow of cerebrospinal fluid through the spinal cord. The technique is said to boost the immune system, help people who are dealing with stress, and provide deep healing and deep meditative relaxation.
"Most of us have such busy minds that we are never able to mentally switch off, even when we sleep. I've used my knowledge from cranial sacral therapy and my intuition to get clients into this deep meditative state where I am able to actually switch their mind off even for those who find it hard to let go," explained Vaishaly.
"The results are beyond a miracle; the deepest relaxation and healing is achieved resulting, not only in radiant healthy and younger looking skin, but a total body and mind de-stressing experience."
Guests who are looking to indulge in a pampering facial treatment and see visual results during holidays in the Seychelles can also benefit from the Vaishaly Experience because it combines the therapist's signature facial massage technique, known as her "anti-ageing beauty secret". Using natural oils, the treatment can boost circulation, eliminate puffiness, define facial contours, and diminish fine lines and wrinkles to reveal a radiant, youthful complexion.
"We're delighted to be working alongside Vaishaly, whose extensive experience and dedication to her clients' wellbeing and beauty beautifully complements our own philosophy, to bring this truly memorable and transformative Spa experience to our guests," stated Alex Porteous, the General Manager of the Seychelles hotel and Middle East lead for Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Global Spa Task Force.
The resort's luxury spa has five separate pavilions that overlook the sparkling Indian Ocean. Guests enjoying holidays to the Seychelles can choose between a range of soothing signature treatments and rituals such as the Shell Serenity Massage or the Coco de Mer Body Scrub, body wrap and massage which is inspired by the palm that is endemic to the Seychelles.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Mother nature bestowed unique beauty on the Seychelles, islands of exquisite white sand beaches, lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean
- Top up your tan, refresh in the pool or go with the flow in a yoga class. Enjoy traditional island cooking, dance, craft and language classes, or action packed days of culture and nature trips.
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- free upgrade from Bed & Breakfast to Half Board
- Experience great culinary variety in six different restaurants including a shisha bar
Discover beauty like no other on the magical Mahé island in the Seychelles
- Stunning rooms, with everything you'll need for a more than comfortable stay
- Long stretches of pure white sands
- free upgrade to seaview room for our customers only
- A no fuss, unobtrusive service where the customer is always king!
Discovery the wonder and beauty of thew Sheychelles at berjaya praslin resort, seychelles
- Dive along side fascinating sea creatures and amazing sights while bringing you even more enchanting discoveries.
- Jungle trekking, Island hopping, sailing and kayaking are just some of the many activities you can enjoy
- Discover Cote D'Or, one of the most stunning beaches in the world
Stay at the first and most legendary resort in the Seychelles, Le Meridien Fisherman's Cove at Beau Vallon Bay and enjoy a taste of exotica
- Enjoy a couples resort where you can enjoy the relaxtion of the resort and pamper yourself at the Zen Spa
- Discover the incredible flavours of creole cuisine
- Revel in colonial surrounds, as the first hotel in Seychelles built in 1943 boasting orginal architecture
Nicely hidden away amidst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens dotted by swaying coconut palms that gently dance in...
Prepare yourself for a memorable 8-day holiday with your family at the avani seychelles , where you will be able to...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Enjoy completely refurbished guest rooms and comfortable accommodation at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay hotel. The...