The Holiday Place's website nominated in Eye for Travel's European Mobile Innovation Awards 2013
In EyeforTravel's 2013 edition of the European Mobile Innovation Awards, The Holiday Place has been selected as one of the nominees competing for the coveted title of Best Mobile Website. The awards ceremony will be held at the end of next month in a London hotel and until then everyone is invited to cast their votes for what they believe is this year's best mobile travel website.
The Holiday Place is proud to announce that it has been nominated in this year’s edition of the Mobile Innovation in Travel Awards 2013, a yearly event organised by EyeforTravel, a leading global media company that specialises in the area of business intelligence for the travel and tourism industry.
After recently unveiling a brand new website that work across all different portable devices: mobile, tablet and desktop PC; this year The Holiday Place has been nominated in the category of Best Mobile Website in which the following factors are judged: Technology, Graphic Design, Usability, Strategy and Results.
EyeforTravel’s European Mobile Innovation Awards seek to summon the best travel companies in the industry offering the best user-friendly mobile travel apps, mobile websites and mobile technology solutions and recognise these companies’ efforts for innovation and the risks that they take in their constant strive to innovate.
The creation of these awards came about as innovative travel brands put strategies in place upon realising the importance of mobile devices to engage, inspire and attract customers.
The winners of the awards in the three different categories for European Mobile Innovation will be announced during a special gala that will take place fom 23-24th May at the Novotel London West Hotel in London.
Until then, if you want to make your vote count head and you think The Holiday Place’s new mobile first, responsive website deserves to win go to this link http://events.eyefortravel.com/travel-distribution-summit-europe/awards-voting.php and submit your vote.
The Holiday Place is a leading online tour operator specialising in affordable holidays to Cuba and many other exotic destinations, including South Africa, Egypt, the Indian Ocean and the Caribbean. From thrilling safari adventures, to cultural and historical tours as well as pampering beach getaways, they cover it all with a selection of hand-picked and tailor-made holiday packages. This year the company has launched a totally refreshed website across all online portals, improving users’ experience and better showcasing all the special travel deals and unique destinations they offer.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...