Sandals Resorts reveals details of newest and most luxurious Caribbean hotel
Sandals Resorts has announced details about its newest and most elaborate hotel to date in the Caribbean. Sandals LaSource Grenada Resort and Spa will open its doors to tourists taking Grenada holidays in December, 2013 and will offer guests a luxurious experience under the hotel group's Luxury Included brand.
Sandals Resorts, the owners and operators of numerous luxurious hotels and resorts in the Caribbean, has unveiled details of its newest and most luxurious property. Sandals LaSource Grenada Resort and Spa is located on Pink Gin Beach on the Caribbean island of Grenada and will offer holidaymakers the highest level of luxury during Grenada holidays.
Situated on 17 acres of land along the beautiful beach, the Grenada hotel has upscale accommodation and an array of luxurious services, facilities and activities.
"We are thrilled to introduce our guests to another breath-taking Caribbean island, offering even more alluring destinations for a Luxury Included® holiday," stated Gordon ‘Butch' Stewart, the Chairman of Sandals Resorts International.
"Following our enhancements of the former LaSource Resort, Sandals LaSource Grenada will exceed guests' expectations while allowing them to enjoy the natural beauty of the Spice Island."
Accommodation at the Caribbean hotel is positioned within three individual villages: Italian, Tahiti and Pink Gin.
The five-storey Italian Village is perched on a cliff and has views overlooking the resort and the pristine Pink Gin Beach. The building has 48 rooms with two exclusive river pools at ground level. Guests can choose from one bedroom split-level suits with Japanese-style soaking tubs on the first three floors, or extravagant accommodation on the fourth and fifth floors with butler pantries, free standing bath tubs, separate living rooms, dressing rooms and private infinity edge plunge pools on balconies.
The Tahiti Village is located on the mountainside of the resort and offers the Luxury Included brand's signature Rondoval suites with private pools and Jacuzzis; high end millionaire suites with glass tile plunge pools and private entrances; plunge pool suites; and premium rooms. Guests enjoying holidays in Grenada in the Tahiti Village can use the pool with thatched-roof swim-up bar.
Situated on the resort's mountainside, guests staying in the Tahiti Village will be able to take advantage of the nearby pool with a coveted, thatched-roof swim-up bar.
The Pink Gin Village has two blocks with a 100 rooms in total that have been furnished with contemporary furniture, elegant Turkish marble floors and upscale amenities. Travellers staying at the Pink Gin Village will have access to the beautiful stretch of white sand beach and the zero-entry infinity pool.
The Grenada hotel's facilities include the outdoor open-air "Living Room", with a bar, piano, and billiards; the Red Lane Spa with nine treatment rooms and a nail and hair salon; a wedding lounge; gift shop; and nine gourmet restaurants serving international cuisine, including Sandals first top-tier steakhouse called Butch's Chophouse.
Grenada is a Caribbean island famously known as the "Island of Spice". Over the decades, the island has produced spices such as Cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger, mace, allspice, orange/citrus peels, organic cocoa, and wild coffee.
There is plenty for tourists to see and do throughout holidays to Grenada, including relaxing on the famous Grand Anse Beach; climbing the island's highest peak, Mount St. Catherine; exploring Grand Etang Nature Reserve with its turquoise crater lake; visiting the Seven Sister Waterfalls; or scuba diving in the Underwater Sculpture Park.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Exclusive India Sale, Enjoy Huge reductions on all our tours must be booked by 31 August 2017
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...