Sandals Resorts reveals details of newest and most luxurious Caribbean hotel
Sandals Resorts has announced details about its newest and most elaborate hotel to date in the Caribbean. Sandals LaSource Grenada Resort and Spa will open its doors to tourists taking Grenada holidays in December, 2013 and will offer guests a luxurious experience under the hotel group's Luxury Included brand.
Sandals Resorts, the owners and operators of numerous luxurious hotels and resorts in the Caribbean, has unveiled details of its newest and most luxurious property. Sandals LaSource Grenada Resort and Spa is located on Pink Gin Beach on the Caribbean island of Grenada and will offer holidaymakers the highest level of luxury during Grenada holidays.
Situated on 17 acres of land along the beautiful beach, the Grenada hotel has upscale accommodation and an array of luxurious services, facilities and activities.
"We are thrilled to introduce our guests to another breath-taking Caribbean island, offering even more alluring destinations for a Luxury Included® holiday," stated Gordon ‘Butch' Stewart, the Chairman of Sandals Resorts International.
"Following our enhancements of the former LaSource Resort, Sandals LaSource Grenada will exceed guests' expectations while allowing them to enjoy the natural beauty of the Spice Island."
Accommodation at the Caribbean hotel is positioned within three individual villages: Italian, Tahiti and Pink Gin.
The five-storey Italian Village is perched on a cliff and has views overlooking the resort and the pristine Pink Gin Beach. The building has 48 rooms with two exclusive river pools at ground level. Guests can choose from one bedroom split-level suits with Japanese-style soaking tubs on the first three floors, or extravagant accommodation on the fourth and fifth floors with butler pantries, free standing bath tubs, separate living rooms, dressing rooms and private infinity edge plunge pools on balconies.
The Tahiti Village is located on the mountainside of the resort and offers the Luxury Included brand's signature Rondoval suites with private pools and Jacuzzis; high end millionaire suites with glass tile plunge pools and private entrances; plunge pool suites; and premium rooms. Guests enjoying holidays in Grenada in the Tahiti Village can use the pool with thatched-roof swim-up bar.
Situated on the resort's mountainside, guests staying in the Tahiti Village will be able to take advantage of the nearby pool with a coveted, thatched-roof swim-up bar.
The Pink Gin Village has two blocks with a 100 rooms in total that have been furnished with contemporary furniture, elegant Turkish marble floors and upscale amenities. Travellers staying at the Pink Gin Village will have access to the beautiful stretch of white sand beach and the zero-entry infinity pool.
The Grenada hotel's facilities include the outdoor open-air "Living Room", with a bar, piano, and billiards; the Red Lane Spa with nine treatment rooms and a nail and hair salon; a wedding lounge; gift shop; and nine gourmet restaurants serving international cuisine, including Sandals first top-tier steakhouse called Butch's Chophouse.
Grenada is a Caribbean island famously known as the "Island of Spice". Over the decades, the island has produced spices such as Cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger, mace, allspice, orange/citrus peels, organic cocoa, and wild coffee.
There is plenty for tourists to see and do throughout holidays to Grenada, including relaxing on the famous Grand Anse Beach; climbing the island's highest peak, Mount St. Catherine; exploring Grand Etang Nature Reserve with its turquoise crater lake; visiting the Seven Sister Waterfalls; or scuba diving in the Underwater Sculpture Park.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...