Six Senses Hotels Resorts and Spas to open new-build Caribbean hotels
Six Senses Hotels, Resorts and Spas has announced that it will be building five new properties in five countries by 2016. The hotel group will make its debut into the Western Hemisphere and tourists will be able to enjoy Caribbean holidays in St, Lucia, the Dominican Republic and Colombia. The opening of Six Senses Qing Cheng Mountain in China is scheduled for the end of 2013.
Six Senses Resorts, Hotels and Spas has announced that it will be building five new properties in the Caribbean, Bhutan, and China by 2016.
The hotel brand will be making its debut in the Western Hemisphere and tourists will be able to enjoy luxurious Caribbean holidays in St Lucia, the Dominican Republic and Colombia. The company will be also launching its first hotel in Bhutan, while the opening of Six Senses Qing Cheng Mountain, China is scheduled for the end of 2013.
The hotel brand's plans for growth have come into effect after Wolf Hengst, the new Executive Chairman, and Neil Jacobs, Chief Executive, joined the leadership team.
"Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas is positioned for exciting growth into new markets, reaching new audiences and creating new experiences for our guests," explained Jacobs.
"There is a strong and organic emphasis at Six Senses to our commitment to sustainability.
He concluded: "It is part of the brand DNA and influences aspects of the business ranging from materials used in daily operations to how we engage with the local community."
The Six Senses brand focuses on individual balance which is portrayed through its six-sphere pyramid graph that represents the five human senses, and the top sphere represents the innate sixth sense.
The company currently operates a handful of luxurious Six Senses-branded hotels in destinations such as Vietnam, Thailand, the Maldives, and Oman. There are also numerous Six Senses Spas available at other hotels in the Caribbean, Sri Lanka, London, Portugal, Switzerland, Thailand, Abu Dhabi, Spain, and Turkey, where tourists can indulge in signature treatments and services.
The two new-build properties that will provide tourists with pampering Dominican Republic and St Lucia holidays are scheduled to be completed by 2016. Six Senses is also introducing a new visual identity which will include the launch of a new website this month.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...