Six Senses Hotels Resorts and Spas to open new-build Caribbean hotels
Six Senses Hotels, Resorts and Spas has announced that it will be building five new properties in five countries by 2016. The hotel group will make its debut into the Western Hemisphere and tourists will be able to enjoy Caribbean holidays in St, Lucia, the Dominican Republic and Colombia. The opening of Six Senses Qing Cheng Mountain in China is scheduled for the end of 2013.
Six Senses Resorts, Hotels and Spas has announced that it will be building five new properties in the Caribbean, Bhutan, and China by 2016.
The hotel brand will be making its debut in the Western Hemisphere and tourists will be able to enjoy luxurious Caribbean holidays in St Lucia, the Dominican Republic and Colombia. The company will be also launching its first hotel in Bhutan, while the opening of Six Senses Qing Cheng Mountain, China is scheduled for the end of 2013.
The hotel brand's plans for growth have come into effect after Wolf Hengst, the new Executive Chairman, and Neil Jacobs, Chief Executive, joined the leadership team.
"Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas is positioned for exciting growth into new markets, reaching new audiences and creating new experiences for our guests," explained Jacobs.
"There is a strong and organic emphasis at Six Senses to our commitment to sustainability.
He concluded: "It is part of the brand DNA and influences aspects of the business ranging from materials used in daily operations to how we engage with the local community."
The Six Senses brand focuses on individual balance which is portrayed through its six-sphere pyramid graph that represents the five human senses, and the top sphere represents the innate sixth sense.
The company currently operates a handful of luxurious Six Senses-branded hotels in destinations such as Vietnam, Thailand, the Maldives, and Oman. There are also numerous Six Senses Spas available at other hotels in the Caribbean, Sri Lanka, London, Portugal, Switzerland, Thailand, Abu Dhabi, Spain, and Turkey, where tourists can indulge in signature treatments and services.
The two new-build properties that will provide tourists with pampering Dominican Republic and St Lucia holidays are scheduled to be completed by 2016. Six Senses is also introducing a new visual identity which will include the launch of a new website this month.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...