Coco Collection launches latest resort for travellers planning luxury Maldives
Luxury Maldives hotel brand Coco Collection have recently launched one of their most exclusive Maldives resorts- the Coco Prive on the island of Kuda Hithi. This 13,000 square foot private island resort can host up to twelve guests and is ideal for anyone hoping to pamper themselves and their closest friends and family with luxury Maldives holidays.
One of Maldives’ premier luxury hotel brands, Coco Collection, has recently unveiled its latest property which is set to become one of the most exclusive Maldives hotels and resorts. The private island resort aptly branded Coco Prive offers the ultimate luxury resort experience treating guests a truly exclusive getaway. Tucked away in the Maldives’ North Male Atoll on the 13,000-square-foot private island of Kuda Hithi, the stunning Coco Prive resort is the Coco Collection’s most exclusive offering and is undoubtedly the ideal choice for anyone planning private luxury Maldives holidays with some of their closest family and friends.
The beautiful resort, which includes one grand Master Residence and five luxury villas, can accommodate a total of twelve guests. The two-level Master Residence is undoubtedly the eye-catching centrepiece of the island and it comes with all the amenities one would expect from such a lavish resort including a spacious master bedroom and master bathroom, library, dining room, living room, cocktail bar and a fully equipped gym with steam shower. However, the private upper deck with jaw-dropping views of the soothing, turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean is what really sets the Master Residence apart. Of the accompanying five villas, two come with private swimming pools while the other three share a stunning beach length infinity pool.
This resort paradise offers truly intimate holidays in Maldives ideal for couples or those seeking sheer seclusion, with highlights including Personal Host Service for the duration of your stay, mouthwatering meals prepared by a private chef and daily spa treatments with a dedicated spa therapist. Guests staying at Coco Prive also have access to the five restaurants at the neighboring luxury resort Coco Bodu Hithi. There promises to be something to please every taste with the cuisine at the Coco Bodu Hithi ranging from Asian Seafood, Japanese and Continental.
As one would expect luxury Maldives holidays do not come cheap, with a stay at Coco Prive costing anywhere between USD $8000 and $32500 per night depending on the season. For those who can afford it, a stay at Coco Prive is guaranteed to be the experience of a lifetime.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
See what the Maldives really has to offer at Velassaru Maldives, with a great array of excursions.
- Fantastic selection of excursions from night snorkelling to fishing to a trip to Male to having an island all to yourself!
- As well as chilling on the beach or visiting the Spa, why not go an practice the ancient art of Yoga?
- Five wonderful dining venues and two exciting bars means you have a range of options depending on what mood you are in
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Let all concerns leave your mind while you spend 8 days of peace and relaxation at the Royal Island hotel in the...