Coco Collection launches latest resort for travellers planning luxury Maldives
Luxury Maldives hotel brand Coco Collection have recently launched one of their most exclusive Maldives resorts- the Coco Prive on the island of Kuda Hithi. This 13,000 square foot private island resort can host up to twelve guests and is ideal for anyone hoping to pamper themselves and their closest friends and family with luxury Maldives holidays.
One of Maldives’ premier luxury hotel brands, Coco Collection, has recently unveiled its latest property which is set to become one of the most exclusive Maldives hotels and resorts. The private island resort aptly branded Coco Prive offers the ultimate luxury resort experience treating guests a truly exclusive getaway. Tucked away in the Maldives’ North Male Atoll on the 13,000-square-foot private island of Kuda Hithi, the stunning Coco Prive resort is the Coco Collection’s most exclusive offering and is undoubtedly the ideal choice for anyone planning private luxury Maldives holidays with some of their closest family and friends.
The beautiful resort, which includes one grand Master Residence and five luxury villas, can accommodate a total of twelve guests. The two-level Master Residence is undoubtedly the eye-catching centrepiece of the island and it comes with all the amenities one would expect from such a lavish resort including a spacious master bedroom and master bathroom, library, dining room, living room, cocktail bar and a fully equipped gym with steam shower. However, the private upper deck with jaw-dropping views of the soothing, turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean is what really sets the Master Residence apart. Of the accompanying five villas, two come with private swimming pools while the other three share a stunning beach length infinity pool.
This resort paradise offers truly intimate holidays in Maldives ideal for couples or those seeking sheer seclusion, with highlights including Personal Host Service for the duration of your stay, mouthwatering meals prepared by a private chef and daily spa treatments with a dedicated spa therapist. Guests staying at Coco Prive also have access to the five restaurants at the neighboring luxury resort Coco Bodu Hithi. There promises to be something to please every taste with the cuisine at the Coco Bodu Hithi ranging from Asian Seafood, Japanese and Continental.
As one would expect luxury Maldives holidays do not come cheap, with a stay at Coco Prive costing anywhere between USD $8000 and $32500 per night depending on the season. For those who can afford it, a stay at Coco Prive is guaranteed to be the experience of a lifetime.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
The lush vegetation, shimmering waters and serene sea air all help the natural elements make this a relaxing break.
- Free Wi-fi allows you to keep up to date with all the latest news in the relaxing and comfortable rooms or villas
- Enjoy the fabulous Dive Centre with professional staff that will guide you throughout your underwater adventure to ensure you experience the lush gardens, colourful fish and magnificent seascapes
- Leave your daily stress behind and treat yourself with a magical Spa treatment
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy acces to capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....