Coco Collection launches latest resort for travellers planning luxury Maldives
Luxury Maldives hotel brand Coco Collection have recently launched one of their most exclusive Maldives resorts- the Coco Prive on the island of Kuda Hithi. This 13,000 square foot private island resort can host up to twelve guests and is ideal for anyone hoping to pamper themselves and their closest friends and family with luxury Maldives holidays.
One of Maldives’ premier luxury hotel brands, Coco Collection, has recently unveiled its latest property which is set to become one of the most exclusive Maldives hotels and resorts. The private island resort aptly branded Coco Prive offers the ultimate luxury resort experience treating guests a truly exclusive getaway. Tucked away in the Maldives’ North Male Atoll on the 13,000-square-foot private island of Kuda Hithi, the stunning Coco Prive resort is the Coco Collection’s most exclusive offering and is undoubtedly the ideal choice for anyone planning private luxury Maldives holidays with some of their closest family and friends.
The beautiful resort, which includes one grand Master Residence and five luxury villas, can accommodate a total of twelve guests. The two-level Master Residence is undoubtedly the eye-catching centrepiece of the island and it comes with all the amenities one would expect from such a lavish resort including a spacious master bedroom and master bathroom, library, dining room, living room, cocktail bar and a fully equipped gym with steam shower. However, the private upper deck with jaw-dropping views of the soothing, turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean is what really sets the Master Residence apart. Of the accompanying five villas, two come with private swimming pools while the other three share a stunning beach length infinity pool.
This resort paradise offers truly intimate holidays in Maldives ideal for couples or those seeking sheer seclusion, with highlights including Personal Host Service for the duration of your stay, mouthwatering meals prepared by a private chef and daily spa treatments with a dedicated spa therapist. Guests staying at Coco Prive also have access to the five restaurants at the neighboring luxury resort Coco Bodu Hithi. There promises to be something to please every taste with the cuisine at the Coco Bodu Hithi ranging from Asian Seafood, Japanese and Continental.
As one would expect luxury Maldives holidays do not come cheap, with a stay at Coco Prive costing anywhere between USD $8000 and $32500 per night depending on the season. For those who can afford it, a stay at Coco Prive is guaranteed to be the experience of a lifetime.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
You're sure to have a great stay at Royal Island, with all your wishes catered for and more in this luxurious island paradise.
- Royal island resort is a tropical paradise set beneath luxuriant banyan trees and lush palms and surrounded by a magical world of underwater treasures
- al fresco at Maakana, set on a poolside deck where you can enjoy wonderful views, amazing food and fine wines - all a feast for the senses
- The serene Spa offers a menu of delectable treatments to calm the senses, relax the body and invigorate the spirit. There are five indoor treatment rooms specially designed for Indian Ayurvedic treatments with steam, sauna and jacuzzi
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
All villas are surrounded by palm trees or on stilts over the lagoon, making for a memorable stay.
- Free Upgarde from Half Board to All Inclusive! Book Now!
- Set on the tropical island of Dhuni Kolhu surrounded by warm waters of the Indian Ocean, and located only 30 minutes by sea plane from Male International Airport.
- Witness schools of dolphins playing in the azure waters or try fishing in the traditional Maldivian way while enjoying breath-taking sunset
- Find a state of relaxation with a variety of different treatments and massages created to indulge personal desires for well-being
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Eriyadu Island is located in the far North Western edge of North Male Atoll, the island is the perfect tropical escape...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...