Elite Island Resorts introduces new Spa-inclusive suites at its collection of all inclusive Caribbean hotels
Offering guests the perfect way to start 2013 on a healthy and invigorating note, Elite Island Resorts have introduced a range of new spa packages for truly indulging Caribbean holidays next year at a selection of top quality all inclusive resorts.
For those who want to come back from their Caribbean holidays fully refreshed and glowing with health – and even use their trip as an excuse to kick-start a healthier lifestyle in 2013 - a new range of spa holidays has been introduced by Elite Island Resorts at four of their luxury all inclusive resorts in the Caribbean. From aromatic salt glow scrubs to detox seaweed wraps and deep clean facials to reflexology, the spa suite packages include five 45-minute spa treatments within a one week all-inclusive spa stay.
The new spa breaks are now available at The Verandah Resort & Spa in Antigua, The Club Resort & Spa in Barbados and St James’s Club Morgan Bay, Saint Lucia Spa Suites at St James’s Club & Villas, Antigua will be available from February 2013. Bathrobes and spa packs, including a gentle exfoliating cleanser, sun protection cream and after sun mist for face and body, will also be included.
Guests can choose their treatments from a specially designed spa menu, which all use Pevonia products.
- Aromatic salt glow scrub: An exfoliating sea salt polish enriched with Ylang Ylang, Tangerine & lavender
- Reflexology (or hand & foot treatment as alternative): Relaxing, therapeutic foot massage that improves circulation and restores energy flow
- Spa Tranquility wellbeing massage: Signature full body Swedish massage
- Aromatherapy massage: A fragrant, full body treatment to nourish skin and eliminate toxins
- Back & shoulder massage: Great for concentrating on back, shoulder, head & neck
- Deep clean facial: customised for normal, sensitive, dry or oily skin
- Detox seaweed wrap: Using warm seaweed wrapped around the body, this is a relaxing and effective treatment to hydrate dry skin
- Mother-to-be massage: a soothing and gentle pregnancy massage which eases muscle tension
The resort also now offers between 8 and 10 activities each day, at St James’s Club &Villas and Verandah Resort & Spa in Antigua and St James’s Club Morgan Bay Saint Lucia including all the following: Beach Cricket, Beach Volley Ball, Water Volley Ball, Aquasize, Legs Bums and Tums, Stretch, Pilates, Abs Only, Legs Only, Body Conditioning, Caribbean Dance Classes, Garden Tours, Mixology Classes Adults and Kids ones, Beach Olympics and Table Tennis Competitions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...