Elite Island Resorts introduces new Spa-inclusive suites at its collection of all inclusive Caribbean hotels
Offering guests the perfect way to start 2013 on a healthy and invigorating note, Elite Island Resorts have introduced a range of new spa packages for truly indulging Caribbean holidays next year at a selection of top quality all inclusive resorts.
For those who want to come back from their Caribbean holidays fully refreshed and glowing with health – and even use their trip as an excuse to kick-start a healthier lifestyle in 2013 - a new range of spa holidays has been introduced by Elite Island Resorts at four of their luxury all inclusive resorts in the Caribbean. From aromatic salt glow scrubs to detox seaweed wraps and deep clean facials to reflexology, the spa suite packages include five 45-minute spa treatments within a one week all-inclusive spa stay.
The new spa breaks are now available at The Verandah Resort & Spa in Antigua, The Club Resort & Spa in Barbados and St James’s Club Morgan Bay, Saint Lucia Spa Suites at St James’s Club & Villas, Antigua will be available from February 2013. Bathrobes and spa packs, including a gentle exfoliating cleanser, sun protection cream and after sun mist for face and body, will also be included.
Guests can choose their treatments from a specially designed spa menu, which all use Pevonia products.
- Aromatic salt glow scrub: An exfoliating sea salt polish enriched with Ylang Ylang, Tangerine & lavender
- Reflexology (or hand & foot treatment as alternative): Relaxing, therapeutic foot massage that improves circulation and restores energy flow
- Spa Tranquility wellbeing massage: Signature full body Swedish massage
- Aromatherapy massage: A fragrant, full body treatment to nourish skin and eliminate toxins
- Back & shoulder massage: Great for concentrating on back, shoulder, head & neck
- Deep clean facial: customised for normal, sensitive, dry or oily skin
- Detox seaweed wrap: Using warm seaweed wrapped around the body, this is a relaxing and effective treatment to hydrate dry skin
- Mother-to-be massage: a soothing and gentle pregnancy massage which eases muscle tension
The resort also now offers between 8 and 10 activities each day, at St James’s Club &Villas and Verandah Resort & Spa in Antigua and St James’s Club Morgan Bay Saint Lucia including all the following: Beach Cricket, Beach Volley Ball, Water Volley Ball, Aquasize, Legs Bums and Tums, Stretch, Pilates, Abs Only, Legs Only, Body Conditioning, Caribbean Dance Classes, Garden Tours, Mixology Classes Adults and Kids ones, Beach Olympics and Table Tennis Competitions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...