Elite Island Resorts introduces new Spa-inclusive suites at its collection of all inclusive Caribbean hotels
Offering guests the perfect way to start 2013 on a healthy and invigorating note, Elite Island Resorts have introduced a range of new spa packages for truly indulging Caribbean holidays next year at a selection of top quality all inclusive resorts.
For those who want to come back from their Caribbean holidays fully refreshed and glowing with health – and even use their trip as an excuse to kick-start a healthier lifestyle in 2013 - a new range of spa holidays has been introduced by Elite Island Resorts at four of their luxury all inclusive resorts in the Caribbean. From aromatic salt glow scrubs to detox seaweed wraps and deep clean facials to reflexology, the spa suite packages include five 45-minute spa treatments within a one week all-inclusive spa stay.
The new spa breaks are now available at The Verandah Resort & Spa in Antigua, The Club Resort & Spa in Barbados and St James’s Club Morgan Bay, Saint Lucia Spa Suites at St James’s Club & Villas, Antigua will be available from February 2013. Bathrobes and spa packs, including a gentle exfoliating cleanser, sun protection cream and after sun mist for face and body, will also be included.
Guests can choose their treatments from a specially designed spa menu, which all use Pevonia products.
- Aromatic salt glow scrub: An exfoliating sea salt polish enriched with Ylang Ylang, Tangerine & lavender
- Reflexology (or hand & foot treatment as alternative): Relaxing, therapeutic foot massage that improves circulation and restores energy flow
- Spa Tranquility wellbeing massage: Signature full body Swedish massage
- Aromatherapy massage: A fragrant, full body treatment to nourish skin and eliminate toxins
- Back & shoulder massage: Great for concentrating on back, shoulder, head & neck
- Deep clean facial: customised for normal, sensitive, dry or oily skin
- Detox seaweed wrap: Using warm seaweed wrapped around the body, this is a relaxing and effective treatment to hydrate dry skin
- Mother-to-be massage: a soothing and gentle pregnancy massage which eases muscle tension
The resort also now offers between 8 and 10 activities each day, at St James’s Club &Villas and Verandah Resort & Spa in Antigua and St James’s Club Morgan Bay Saint Lucia including all the following: Beach Cricket, Beach Volley Ball, Water Volley Ball, Aquasize, Legs Bums and Tums, Stretch, Pilates, Abs Only, Legs Only, Body Conditioning, Caribbean Dance Classes, Garden Tours, Mixology Classes Adults and Kids ones, Beach Olympics and Table Tennis Competitions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...