Two new Dubai hotels by Rotana open
The prestigious Middle Eastern group of Rotana Hotels and Resorts is proud to announce the opening of two of their latest properties in cosmopolitan and trendy Dubai. The brand new Al Ghurair Arjaan and Al Gurhair Rayhaan by Rotana are already ready to welcome guests to unforgettable luxury Dubai holidays with their exclusive range of deluxe and modern facilities as well as first class accommodation.
The prestigious chain of top class Middle Eastern hotels and resorts, Rotana, has just announced the official opening of two of its newest hotel properties in one the most popular of U.A.E holiday destinations – Dubai. The new Al Ghurair Arjaan and Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana, both situated in Dubai’s city centre, have recently opened to welcoming discerning guests to luxury Dubai holidays.
While the new Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana has been designed with the typical layout of a five-star hotel, featuring an immaculate collection of ultra-modern 428 guest rooms and suites, the Al Ghurair Arjaan offers a first class residential experience with a selection of 192 apartment-style accommodation, equipped with modern fittings and a range of convenient amenities to make guests feel right at home during their holidays in Dubai.
These two new Dubai hotels are the latest addition to Rotana’s Rayhaan portfolio, which features a collection of some of the most desirable properties in leading destinations in the Middle East and Africa.
Key managerial staff for the two new hotels include Mark McCarthy, a respected veteran and well-known manager in the hospitality industry with more than 19 years of experience working as a general manager.
For the smooth operation of both Rotana hotels in Dubai, McCarthy will be leading a team of seasoned hotel professionals who are expected to play strategic roles in leading Al Ghurair Rayhaan and Al Ghurair Arjaan by Rotana’s bid to capture a large share of business in the Deira district, one of Dubai’s busiest holiday destinations for both business and leisure travellers.
Armin Weller joins McCarthy in the executive management team, taking on the position of F&B Director for both properties.
Weller will be primarily responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the F&B department, encompassing all outlets, meeting rooms, as well as events and catering operations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Immerse yourself in Ottoman-style opulence in the famous Palm Jumeirah during your stay at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Perfection is synonymous with the Zabeel Saray on Dubai's Palm Island, where you will find that the decadence of the Ottoman Empire has been perfectly recaptured
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...