Two new Dubai hotels by Rotana open
The prestigious Middle Eastern group of Rotana Hotels and Resorts is proud to announce the opening of two of their latest properties in cosmopolitan and trendy Dubai. The brand new Al Ghurair Arjaan and Al Gurhair Rayhaan by Rotana are already ready to welcome guests to unforgettable luxury Dubai holidays with their exclusive range of deluxe and modern facilities as well as first class accommodation.
The prestigious chain of top class Middle Eastern hotels and resorts, Rotana, has just announced the official opening of two of its newest hotel properties in one the most popular of U.A.E holiday destinations – Dubai. The new Al Ghurair Arjaan and Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana, both situated in Dubai’s city centre, have recently opened to welcoming discerning guests to luxury Dubai holidays.
While the new Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana has been designed with the typical layout of a five-star hotel, featuring an immaculate collection of ultra-modern 428 guest rooms and suites, the Al Ghurair Arjaan offers a first class residential experience with a selection of 192 apartment-style accommodation, equipped with modern fittings and a range of convenient amenities to make guests feel right at home during their holidays in Dubai.
These two new Dubai hotels are the latest addition to Rotana’s Rayhaan portfolio, which features a collection of some of the most desirable properties in leading destinations in the Middle East and Africa.
Key managerial staff for the two new hotels include Mark McCarthy, a respected veteran and well-known manager in the hospitality industry with more than 19 years of experience working as a general manager.
For the smooth operation of both Rotana hotels in Dubai, McCarthy will be leading a team of seasoned hotel professionals who are expected to play strategic roles in leading Al Ghurair Rayhaan and Al Ghurair Arjaan by Rotana’s bid to capture a large share of business in the Deira district, one of Dubai’s busiest holiday destinations for both business and leisure travellers.
Armin Weller joins McCarthy in the executive management team, taking on the position of F&B Director for both properties.
Weller will be primarily responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the F&B department, encompassing all outlets, meeting rooms, as well as events and catering operations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Indulge in a shopping spree in Dubi or hop on the metro to Jumeirah Beach and soak up the sun .
- Free shuttle service to Jumeirah Beach
- Complimentary wireless internet access is available in public areas
- Free shuttle to Emirates shopping malls
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
The palatial design is just the start of this luxury resort, a perfect place to escape from the dark, cold winters.
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE half board upgrade
- Fully rejuvenate with an authentic Ottoman Spa that extends over 8,000 sq. metres and features 42 individual spa rooms and suites, as well as indoor swimming pool and Turkish Hammans
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...