Two new Dubai hotels by Rotana open
The prestigious Middle Eastern group of Rotana Hotels and Resorts is proud to announce the opening of two of their latest properties in cosmopolitan and trendy Dubai. The brand new Al Ghurair Arjaan and Al Gurhair Rayhaan by Rotana are already ready to welcome guests to unforgettable luxury Dubai holidays with their exclusive range of deluxe and modern facilities as well as first class accommodation.
The prestigious chain of top class Middle Eastern hotels and resorts, Rotana, has just announced the official opening of two of its newest hotel properties in one the most popular of U.A.E holiday destinations – Dubai. The new Al Ghurair Arjaan and Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana, both situated in Dubai’s city centre, have recently opened to welcoming discerning guests to luxury Dubai holidays.
While the new Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana has been designed with the typical layout of a five-star hotel, featuring an immaculate collection of ultra-modern 428 guest rooms and suites, the Al Ghurair Arjaan offers a first class residential experience with a selection of 192 apartment-style accommodation, equipped with modern fittings and a range of convenient amenities to make guests feel right at home during their holidays in Dubai.
These two new Dubai hotels are the latest addition to Rotana’s Rayhaan portfolio, which features a collection of some of the most desirable properties in leading destinations in the Middle East and Africa.
Key managerial staff for the two new hotels include Mark McCarthy, a respected veteran and well-known manager in the hospitality industry with more than 19 years of experience working as a general manager.
For the smooth operation of both Rotana hotels in Dubai, McCarthy will be leading a team of seasoned hotel professionals who are expected to play strategic roles in leading Al Ghurair Rayhaan and Al Ghurair Arjaan by Rotana’s bid to capture a large share of business in the Deira district, one of Dubai’s busiest holiday destinations for both business and leisure travellers.
Armin Weller joins McCarthy in the executive management team, taking on the position of F&B Director for both properties.
Weller will be primarily responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the F&B department, encompassing all outlets, meeting rooms, as well as events and catering operations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Six family swimming pools dotted around the resort
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views over the Arabian Gulf
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board option available
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...