Two new Dubai hotels by Rotana open
The prestigious Middle Eastern group of Rotana Hotels and Resorts is proud to announce the opening of two of their latest properties in cosmopolitan and trendy Dubai. The brand new Al Ghurair Arjaan and Al Gurhair Rayhaan by Rotana are already ready to welcome guests to unforgettable luxury Dubai holidays with their exclusive range of deluxe and modern facilities as well as first class accommodation.
The prestigious chain of top class Middle Eastern hotels and resorts, Rotana, has just announced the official opening of two of its newest hotel properties in one the most popular of U.A.E holiday destinations – Dubai. The new Al Ghurair Arjaan and Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana, both situated in Dubai’s city centre, have recently opened to welcoming discerning guests to luxury Dubai holidays.
While the new Al Ghurair Rayhaan by Rotana has been designed with the typical layout of a five-star hotel, featuring an immaculate collection of ultra-modern 428 guest rooms and suites, the Al Ghurair Arjaan offers a first class residential experience with a selection of 192 apartment-style accommodation, equipped with modern fittings and a range of convenient amenities to make guests feel right at home during their holidays in Dubai.
These two new Dubai hotels are the latest addition to Rotana’s Rayhaan portfolio, which features a collection of some of the most desirable properties in leading destinations in the Middle East and Africa.
Key managerial staff for the two new hotels include Mark McCarthy, a respected veteran and well-known manager in the hospitality industry with more than 19 years of experience working as a general manager.
For the smooth operation of both Rotana hotels in Dubai, McCarthy will be leading a team of seasoned hotel professionals who are expected to play strategic roles in leading Al Ghurair Rayhaan and Al Ghurair Arjaan by Rotana’s bid to capture a large share of business in the Deira district, one of Dubai’s busiest holiday destinations for both business and leisure travellers.
Armin Weller joins McCarthy in the executive management team, taking on the position of F&B Director for both properties.
Weller will be primarily responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the F&B department, encompassing all outlets, meeting rooms, as well as events and catering operations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai , the only hotel with a restaurant with 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...