New cruise programme revealed by St Lucia with discounted hotels and special attractions
The St Lucia Tourist Board just released new a cruise programme to attract more visitors to the island. The fresh initiative begins this month and offers tourists who wish to take St Lucia holidays, excellent perks like discounts at participating hotels.
The brand new plan that was being developed to increase the number of tourist arrivals to St Lucia has just been unveiled by the country’s Tourism Board. The fresh initiative, which launches this month of November, consists of an attractive cruise programme that offers many incentives for tourists planning St Lucia holidays, such as marvellous discounts at participating hotels, attractions and shopping to book this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
This attractive cruise programme was made possible thanks to the collaboration between the Saint Lucia Air and Sea Ports Authority and the Saint Lucia Tourist Board. It is their goal to persuade not only the thousands of passengers who visit Saint Lucia every year to come back again but also to convince many more to participate in this relaxing holiday plan.
Nerdin St Rose, the VP of marketing and sales for the Saint Lucia Tourist Board is confident the initiative will bring the expected results as many tourists who have experienced unforgettable cruise holidays in St Lucia have expressed their wish to repeat this wonderful moment.
“Because of the limited amount of time they are able to spend on a shore excursion, cruise passengers have a somewhat limited view of the rich experiences an extended vacation on Saint Lucia offers,” he explained “Exit surveys have shown that there is interest in returning to Saint Lucia and we’re confident the incentives offered through this programme will encourage repeat visits from this highly valued group.”
The new programme offers passengers the opportunity of admiring the outstanding beauty of Saint Lucia’s green vegetation, sparkling beaches and splendid wildlife from the comfort of their cruise ship, while having access to delicious gastronomy, among other significant perks. The full details of this relaxing holiday option are centred on a promotional DVD which includes information on how to redeem the offers, and will direct cruisers to a new microsite, where they will be able to enter to win an all-inclusive holiday for two to the island.
Passengers will be distributed copies of this promotional DVD at the cruise ship pier at Pointe Seraphine and La Place Carenage Duty Free Shop Complex. The DVD will also present travellers with an overview of the island, information on fun activities and attractions as well as the diverse collection of St Lucia hotels and resorts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
- The Kids Club offers a range of activities to keep your little ones happy
- Enjoy the sunfish sailing and snorkelling
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia expericne
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets and blue sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea at two beautiful all-inclusive St Lucia resort
Fantastic amenities, personalised services, and an endless range of activities for the whole family at St James Club, Morgan Bay, and Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa.
- Benefit from All-Inclusive programmes at both hotels, and enjoy a variety of complimentary activities, delicious meals at the restaurants, and a variety of entertainment for the whole family.
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa a free access to the largest waterpark in St Lucia, featuring five swimming pools, two waterslides, and a lazy river.
- Being close to Cap Estate Golf Course, capital city of Castries, and the world-class Rodney bay Marina, St James Club Morgan Bay Resort is a perfect base for exploring the island
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
The volcanic island of St. Lucia is one abundant in natural beauty. It is home to the most mountains among the Caribbean...