New cruise programme revealed by St Lucia with discounted hotels and special attractions
The St Lucia Tourist Board just released new a cruise programme to attract more visitors to the island. The fresh initiative begins this month and offers tourists who wish to take St Lucia holidays, excellent perks like discounts at participating hotels.
The brand new plan that was being developed to increase the number of tourist arrivals to St Lucia has just been unveiled by the country’s Tourism Board. The fresh initiative, which launches this month of November, consists of an attractive cruise programme that offers many incentives for tourists planning St Lucia holidays, such as marvellous discounts at participating hotels, attractions and shopping to book this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
This attractive cruise programme was made possible thanks to the collaboration between the Saint Lucia Air and Sea Ports Authority and the Saint Lucia Tourist Board. It is their goal to persuade not only the thousands of passengers who visit Saint Lucia every year to come back again but also to convince many more to participate in this relaxing holiday plan.
Nerdin St Rose, the VP of marketing and sales for the Saint Lucia Tourist Board is confident the initiative will bring the expected results as many tourists who have experienced unforgettable cruise holidays in St Lucia have expressed their wish to repeat this wonderful moment.
“Because of the limited amount of time they are able to spend on a shore excursion, cruise passengers have a somewhat limited view of the rich experiences an extended vacation on Saint Lucia offers,” he explained “Exit surveys have shown that there is interest in returning to Saint Lucia and we’re confident the incentives offered through this programme will encourage repeat visits from this highly valued group.”
The new programme offers passengers the opportunity of admiring the outstanding beauty of Saint Lucia’s green vegetation, sparkling beaches and splendid wildlife from the comfort of their cruise ship, while having access to delicious gastronomy, among other significant perks. The full details of this relaxing holiday option are centred on a promotional DVD which includes information on how to redeem the offers, and will direct cruisers to a new microsite, where they will be able to enter to win an all-inclusive holiday for two to the island.
Passengers will be distributed copies of this promotional DVD at the cruise ship pier at Pointe Seraphine and La Place Carenage Duty Free Shop Complex. The DVD will also present travellers with an overview of the island, information on fun activities and attractions as well as the diverse collection of St Lucia hotels and resorts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste
- Children stay and eat FREE when sharing with 2 adults
- Supervised Kids Club for children from 2 to 11 years old
- Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
Go for an all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Save a fantastic 60%!! and book a Deluxe Garden View Splash and Get a Free Upgrade to Deluxe Ocean View Splash
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Complimentary DOUBLE Room upgrade available when staying in a Verandah Suite
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Spoil yourself with eight days of limitless sun and sand on the Caribbean island of St Lucia. One of its brightest...