New cruise programme revealed by St Lucia with discounted hotels and special attractions
The St Lucia Tourist Board just released new a cruise programme to attract more visitors to the island. The fresh initiative begins this month and offers tourists who wish to take St Lucia holidays, excellent perks like discounts at participating hotels.
The brand new plan that was being developed to increase the number of tourist arrivals to St Lucia has just been unveiled by the country’s Tourism Board. The fresh initiative, which launches this month of November, consists of an attractive cruise programme that offers many incentives for tourists planning St Lucia holidays, such as marvellous discounts at participating hotels, attractions and shopping to book this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
This attractive cruise programme was made possible thanks to the collaboration between the Saint Lucia Air and Sea Ports Authority and the Saint Lucia Tourist Board. It is their goal to persuade not only the thousands of passengers who visit Saint Lucia every year to come back again but also to convince many more to participate in this relaxing holiday plan.
Nerdin St Rose, the VP of marketing and sales for the Saint Lucia Tourist Board is confident the initiative will bring the expected results as many tourists who have experienced unforgettable cruise holidays in St Lucia have expressed their wish to repeat this wonderful moment.
“Because of the limited amount of time they are able to spend on a shore excursion, cruise passengers have a somewhat limited view of the rich experiences an extended vacation on Saint Lucia offers,” he explained “Exit surveys have shown that there is interest in returning to Saint Lucia and we’re confident the incentives offered through this programme will encourage repeat visits from this highly valued group.”
The new programme offers passengers the opportunity of admiring the outstanding beauty of Saint Lucia’s green vegetation, sparkling beaches and splendid wildlife from the comfort of their cruise ship, while having access to delicious gastronomy, among other significant perks. The full details of this relaxing holiday option are centred on a promotional DVD which includes information on how to redeem the offers, and will direct cruisers to a new microsite, where they will be able to enter to win an all-inclusive holiday for two to the island.
Passengers will be distributed copies of this promotional DVD at the cruise ship pier at Pointe Seraphine and La Place Carenage Duty Free Shop Complex. The DVD will also present travellers with an overview of the island, information on fun activities and attractions as well as the diverse collection of St Lucia hotels and resorts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Discover Ocean Views and St Lucian magic In Morgan Bay with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 1 Child stays and eats FREE in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay FREE in a Family Suite
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
- Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
Check into a pretty boutique hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Exclusive! Book and save £500 per person!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of lively Rodney Bay Village
- Go for a de-stressing or beautifying treatment at the hotel's spa
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Book now and receive a FREE upgrade
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...