New Centara resort scheduled to open in December to welcome visitors to Mauritius holidays at the luxury property
Centara Hotels & Resorts has announced that it will be launching its first hotel in Mauritius this winter. The Centara Poste Lafayette Resort & Spa Mauritius will be open to tourists taking Mauritius holidays from 15th December, 2012 and guests will be able to relax amid luxurious accommodation and upscale facilities, and enjoy access to a pristine beach and private lagoon.
The hotel group Centara Hotels & Resorts will be making its debut in Mauritius soon after announcing the soft opening of its brand new hotel in December.
The Centara Poste Lafayette Resort & Spa Mauritius will open its doors to tourists taking Mauritius holidays on 15th December, 2012.
“We are very happy indeed to confirm we shall be ready to welcome our first guests on December 15,” stated Thirayuth Chirathivat, the Chief Executive Officer of Centara Hotels & Resorts.
“All the main works within the resort are completed, leaving just the final touches, and this has enabled us to move into our landscaping programme, marking the final phase before the opening.”
Holidaymakers staying at the resort will be able to enjoy luxurious holidays in Mauritius amid breathtaking natural surroundings thanks to a pristine white sand beach, private sparkling azure lagoon and thriving coral reef and views of a mountain.
The family-friendly Mauritius hotel’s accommodation includes 100 rooms and suites with a choice of garden or ocean views. Room sizes range from 28 to 33 square-meters and larger rooms can cater for families with twin beds and a sofa bed.
During holidays to Mauritius, guests can use upscale facilities including a collection of gourmet restaurants and bars that offer casual and fine diving experiences; the lavish Spa Cenvaree with a selection of rejuvenating treatments; a fitness centre and separate swimming pools for adults and children; and a kids club that caters for young visitors and teenagers.
Centara Hotels & Resorts is Thailand’s largest luxury hotel chain that operates a range of properties across the country’s cities and towns as well as several resorts in international destinations such as the Maldives, Vietnam, Bali Indonesia, Sri Lanka and now Mauritius.
Mauritius is an island nation located in the Indian Ocean off the southeast coast of Africa. The island boasts miles of palm-fringed white soft sand beaches; lush tropical forests and rolling hills; sparkling azure ocean waters; an abundance of land and marine wildlife; and upscale beachfront Mauritius hotels and resorts.
Tourists can take part in an array of activities including deep sea fishing, snorkelling, scuba diving, windsurfing and golf. Nature lovers can go hiking to the Macchabee Forest or through the Black River Gorges National Park, or ride horses along the sandy shores.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Add three nights in Dubai at the Hilton Garden Inn Mall of The Emirates, with breakfast and transfers, from £199 per person
- Free upgrade from a Courtyard Room to a Superior Garden Room for stays between 23 March to 30 September 2018
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Longbeach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
One of the newest and most beautiful hotels to be gracing the sunkissed eastern shore of Mauritius in Palmar, the Ambre...
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...
Mauritius is one of the world's most sought-after holiday destinations and you'll find out why as soon as you arrive in...