Hacienda Tres Rios wins coveted World Travel Award for providing luxury All Inclusive Cancun holidays
The Hacienda Tres Rios Resort has provided luxurious Cancun holidays for tourists for years and its hard work has paid off after the resort received a prestigious World Travel Award in the All Inclusive Resort category. The World Travel Awards Caribbean and Americas Ceremony took place last month at the Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Village and the best travel companies and services in the region were honoured.
The Hacienda Tres Rios Resort Spa & Nature Park was honoured at the 2012 World Travel Awards Caribbean and Americas Ceremony after it received a coveted award in the All Inclusive Category.
The luxury resort was honoured for providing tourists with luxury all inclusive Cancun holidays and the property was named the best in the business across Mexico and Central America.
Over the years, the eco-friendly Cancun resort has received many accolades including World Travel Awards, the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence as well as many “green” awards and certifications.
Located in the beautiful Mexican Riviera Maya, the Hacienda Tres Rios Resort Spa & Nature Park is one of the most nature-friendly and sustainable Cancun hotels.
The World Travel Awards give out awards to exceptional businesses in the travel industry according to information collected from a survey carried out across 167,000 travel agencies, industry professionals and members of the public from over 160 countries.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
Hailed as the “Oscars of the travel industry”, the World Travel Awards recognises companies with the highest standards in quality and service across the travel sector.
The President and Founder of the World Travel Awards, Graham E. Cooke, spoke at the WTA ceremony and said: “Winning this award is the best compliment one in the travel industry can receive. It is the representation of all the hard work and dedication to excellence that you have all been striving to achieve.”
Tourist enjoying holidays in Cancun at the Hacienda Tres Rios Spa & Nature Park Resort can enjoy beautiful, tranquil, natural surroundings within the Tres Ríos Nature Park which features 326 acres of landscapes comprising winding rivers, fresh water springs, an estuary, rolling sand dunes and a pristine white sand beach.
During Cancun holidays in the Riviera Maya, holidaymakers will have access to the resort’s premium spa that offers the unique temazcal bath experience, a modern fitness centre, two swimming pools, gourmet restaurants, a Kids Club, and a nearby private yacht club and equestrian centre.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
Accommodation at the hotel includes 273 spacious hacienda-inspired suites that feature Jacuzzis, Mexican marble floors and bathrooms, terraces or private balconies, air conditioning, flat-screen TVs with satellite, DVD and CD players and high-speed internet access.
There are plenty of fun and relaxing activities to enjoy when planning holidays to Cancun at the hotel; such as guided eco-park tours including snorkelling and diving in the rivers; bird watching in the lush nature reserve; cocktail lessons and cooking classes; Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, and meditation classes; and music, casino nights and entertainment shows for guests of all ages.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Travel from May onwards and enjoy a fantastic upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Pool View
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...
A picturesque city on Mexico's Caribbean Sea coastline, Playa del Carmen is the perfect getaway for both families and...