Seychelles launches first ever Seychelles holidays package with "seyGO Visitor Pack"
Seychelles Minister of Tourism and Culture, Alain St Ange announced on Friday 7th September 2012 the launch of the world's first ever visitor pack known as the "seyGO Visitor Pack" for those holidaymakers who have booked their Seychelles holidays. As part of the visitor pack the Seyechelles tourism officials have also developed the seyGO guide highlighting all the must see tourist attractions with a total of 180 000 copies set to be published each year.
On Friday 7th September 2012, the Seychelles Minister of Tourism and Culture, Alain St. Ange, announced the launch of the world’s first ever visitor pack, perfectly crafted for holidaymakers booking Seychelles holidays and wanting to make the most of their time in the blessed Indian Ocean Islands.
St. Ange unveiled the creative neew marketing tool, dubbed the “seyGO Visitor Pack” to a group of government representatives along with some leading professionals in the tourism industry. The event was hosted at the Bravo Restaurant in the luxury Seychelles resort island, Eden Island, located just off the east coast of the main island, Mahe.
The highly anticipated seyGO guide is set to be the tourism publication with the largest circulation figures as St. Ange announced that approximately 60, 000 copies will be printed every four months making for a total of 180,000 copies published annually. With Aitel Telecom Seychelles serving as the leading sponsor of the publication it has been announced that over the course of the magazine’s publication readers will have a chance to win a total of 60,000 free mobile SIM cards with SR25 built in.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
From September 2012, all travellers planning their Seychelles holidays can expect to receive their very own Seychelles goodie bag stocked with a host of useful items including the 64 page seyGO guide which details a list of must see tourist attractions, a free map of the main tourism islands, a complimentary voucher for entrance into the popular nightclub “Tequila Boom”, a voucher entitling the holder to a free welcome drink at Eden Island’s Bravo Restaurant and discounts for specified boating and diving outlets – perfect for those travellers hoping to enjoy an affordable but still adventurous holiday in the Seychelles.
Perhaps the most eagerly anticipated prize associated with the “seyGO Visitor Pack” is the chance for a lucky winner to receive a luxury holiday to Aldabra valued at a jaw dropping US $75,000. This once in a lifetime prize is sponsored by the Seychelles Island Foundation (SIF); the national airline - Air Seychelles, in collaboration with the Seychelles multimedia company responsible for the seyGO publication - iSEYco
Image by: Ste & Kate, on Flickr
Of the “seyGO Visitor Pack” Minister St Ange noted, “This is a great result of innovation from a local company and the foresight of one of our key communication providers… It’s a big step up in offering our visitors better value for money”.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Treat yourself to a luxury break in the Seychelles combined with an exciting stay in Dubai
- Take advantage of the close proximity to all the local attractions in Dubai
- Discover a wide range of exquisite dining options in the Seychelles
- Practice yoga in the natural surroundings of Silhouette Island
Mother nature bestowed unique beauty on the Seychelles, islands of exquisite white sand beaches, lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean
- Top up your tan, refresh in the pool or go with the flow in a yoga class. Enjoy traditional island cooking, dance, craft and language classes, or action packed days of culture and nature trips.
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- free upgrade from Bed & Breakfast to Half Board
- Experience great culinary variety in six different restaurants including a shisha bar
Explore the natural landscapes and wildlife that South Africa has to offer, before experiencing the Paradise of Seychelles.
- Have the time of your life, combining the best of both worlds!
- The resort is set between a turquoise lagoon and verdant green hills, beside its own bay of white sands. The resort is on the west coast of Mahe, just 35 minutes from the international airport.
- 5 days self drive tour in South Africa
Discover a Kruger adventure in South Africa ahead of a relaxing treat in the Seychelles
- Drift away with a combination of Oriental traditions and modern skincare at the Duniye Spa
- Visit Centre for Endangered Species allowing visitors the opportunity to view and interact with a variety of animals
- Enjoy the thrills of river rafting, tubing, abseiling, zipline, aerial cable trail and quad biking
Prepare yourself for a memorable 8-day holiday with your family at the avani seychelles , where you will be able to...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
The unique all-villa Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is located on the tropical island of Silhouette, where...
Tour Summary South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Enjoy completely refurbished guest rooms and comfortable accommodation at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay hotel. The...