Courtyard by Marriott inaugurates its second Costa Rica hotel
Offering travellers a brand new choice of modern and stylish accommodation in Costa Rica's capital city, the newly opened Courtyard Marriott San Jose Airport has recently opened its doors to welcome discerning tourists planning eco-friendly Costa Rica holidays in San Jose.
With a very convenient location just five minutes from the Juan Santamaria International Airport in San Jose, the recently opened Courtyard San Jose Airport is perfectly situated for tourists wanting to base their Costa Rica holidays in the capital city.
The brand new property offers discerning guests a modern and sleek collection of 127 htoel rooms, stylishly designed and offering complimentary Wi-Fi. In fact the hotel offers free wireless internet access throughout its Refreshing Business lobby as well, making it an ideal retreat for business travellers as well as leisure visitors.
In-keeping with the country’s nationwide efforts to provide eco-friendly holidays in Costa Rica for enviromentally-conscious tourists and to ensure sustainable tourism standards and responsible practices, the new property also features a practical and measurable green building design, with operations, construction and maintenance solutions making it a LEED certified hotel.
Across all of the 127 modern guest rooms offering sylish decor and spacious interiors, including 5 luxurious suites, guests will find a range of deluxe amenities, contemporary work space and state-of-the-art LCD Tvs.
Newly appoinged General Manager at the Courtyard Marriott San Jose Aiport, Marcos Quinteros explains, “From the refreshing open business lobby to our modern and spacious guest rooms, the Courtyard Marriott San Jose Airport offers business and leisure guests excellent space and flexibility to optimize their stay”.
Only minutes away from the Juan Santamaria International Aiport, the new hotel will also offer its guests complimentary shuttle transportation to and from the airport as well as a number of top facilities including; a swimming pool, fitness centre, five meeting rooms, rooms for disabled guests and a Go-board in the lobby so that travelers can check the status of their plane and the news and weather of the destination they will be traveling to.
For delectable meals during guests’ stay at the hotel, the property’s premiere restaurant, Centro Bistro will offer guests a flavourful menu with local and international cuisine, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Room service will also be available 24 hours a day as well as the Market for quick on-the-go meals.
Marriott International currently operates 6 hotels in Costa Rica under four different brands: Marriott Hotels & Resorts, JW Marriott Hotels, Courtyard by Marriott, and Residence Inn.
“The opening of this great new hotel reinforces our steady expansion in Costa Rica and validates the popularity and recognition of the Courtyard by Marriott brand that offers style, high quality service and comfort for an affordable price”, Chief Operations Officer of the Americas at Marriott International, Rob Steigerwald concluded.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the Caribbean side of the country that has a culture of its own with joyful Reggae Music the beat of the region
- Discover the amazing Sloths at the Sloth Sanctuary in a little bit of paradise with various other animals to see along with fauna in the tropical rainforest setting
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing & excursion tours only as per the itinerary
- Enjoy various other excursions on this tour including a Tortuguero Canals Boat Tour, Boat ride over La Estrella River along with much more
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco -tourist dream destination
- This unique experience of canopy walkways allows you to experience the virgin cloud forest treetops. Through a bridge system you can marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
Admire Costa Rica's cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the Pacific coast
- Experience Arenal Volcano with its rich fauna and flora
- Relax and enjoy a beach retreat at Guanacaste after your amazing tour
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing.
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...
Located in historic district of San Jose, Radisson San Jose enjoys a close proximity to the famous tourist attractions...