Melia Cayo Coco is declared one of the most popular Cuba hotels after achieving "S" certification
The luxury five-star Melia Cayo Coco resort has recently been the proud receiver of an "S" certification, a recognition that acknowledges the hotel's efforts for achieving high levels of customer satisfaction and guarantees the wellbeing and overall safety of its guests. This award comes after the property recently ranked number one in TripAdvisor's list of Cayo Coco hotels, thanks to the reviews of thousands of satisfied visitors who enjoyed eco-friendly Cuba holidays at the resort.
One of the most sought-after hotels in Cuba and certainly one of the most prestigious in the key resort of Cayo Coco, a paradisiacal islet within the Jardines del Rey archipelago, the deluxe all inclusive Melia Cayo Coco resort has recently been given recognition for achieving high popularity rankings among past guests and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
As revealed by the hotel’s vice-director, Miguel Abin, the luxury five-star property has received the “S” certification, a standard that guarantees the wellbeing, safety and satisfaction of guests. With this award the Melia Cayo Coco officially becomes one of only two Cuba hotels to proudly display said certification.
The hotel’s vice-director also told Prensa Latina news agency that the resort has achieved total integration and harmony within the pristine surrounding environment and local flora and fauna, attracting a large number of green holidaymakers seeking sustainable and eco-friendly Cuba holidays in one of its most untouched and beautiful keys.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
“Visitors enjoy high quality standards and excellent services, which are aspects that make the five-star facility outstand among over 200 hotels operating on the island”, Mr Abin said.
The beautiful beachfront complex was built in 1998 and boasts a deluxe collection of 250 spacious rooms and suites, with Canadian visitors being its main market, whilst still attracting thousands of new guests from different corners of the world who choose the property for spending idyllic holidays in Cuba's virginal Cayo Coco islet. It constitutes an example of a project that takes advantage of the pristine state of the local environment while taking steps to protect it and achieve its integration with nature.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
The outstanding occupancy results and expenditure results recently reported by Melia Cayo Coco, including energy saving and environmental protection were acknowledged by the Tourism Union in Cuba with the granting of the National Vanguard certificate.
This year the hotel has also managed to position itself on the number one spot of TripAdvisor's list of Cayo Coco hotels and resorts after being ranked by thousands of happy guests who have positively reviewed the property and shared their fantastic experience with other TripAdvisor users.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a range of tours and excursions
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...