Melia Cayo Coco is declared one of the most popular Cuba hotels after achieving "S" certification
The luxury five-star Melia Cayo Coco resort has recently been the proud receiver of an "S" certification, a recognition that acknowledges the hotel's efforts for achieving high levels of customer satisfaction and guarantees the wellbeing and overall safety of its guests. This award comes after the property recently ranked number one in TripAdvisor's list of Cayo Coco hotels, thanks to the reviews of thousands of satisfied visitors who enjoyed eco-friendly Cuba holidays at the resort.
One of the most sought-after hotels in Cuba and certainly one of the most prestigious in the key resort of Cayo Coco, a paradisiacal islet within the Jardines del Rey archipelago, the deluxe all inclusive Melia Cayo Coco resort has recently been given recognition for achieving high popularity rankings among past guests and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
As revealed by the hotel’s vice-director, Miguel Abin, the luxury five-star property has received the “S” certification, a standard that guarantees the wellbeing, safety and satisfaction of guests. With this award the Melia Cayo Coco officially becomes one of only two Cuba hotels to proudly display said certification.
The hotel’s vice-director also told Prensa Latina news agency that the resort has achieved total integration and harmony within the pristine surrounding environment and local flora and fauna, attracting a large number of green holidaymakers seeking sustainable and eco-friendly Cuba holidays in one of its most untouched and beautiful keys.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
“Visitors enjoy high quality standards and excellent services, which are aspects that make the five-star facility outstand among over 200 hotels operating on the island”, Mr Abin said.
The beautiful beachfront complex was built in 1998 and boasts a deluxe collection of 250 spacious rooms and suites, with Canadian visitors being its main market, whilst still attracting thousands of new guests from different corners of the world who choose the property for spending idyllic holidays in Cuba's virginal Cayo Coco islet. It constitutes an example of a project that takes advantage of the pristine state of the local environment while taking steps to protect it and achieve its integration with nature.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
The outstanding occupancy results and expenditure results recently reported by Melia Cayo Coco, including energy saving and environmental protection were acknowledged by the Tourism Union in Cuba with the granting of the National Vanguard certificate.
This year the hotel has also managed to position itself on the number one spot of TripAdvisor's list of Cayo Coco hotels and resorts after being ranked by thousands of happy guests who have positively reviewed the property and shared their fantastic experience with other TripAdvisor users.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy a wide range of added values, fun activities or relax and lie under the sun on exclusive private beach area in Varadero
- Never waste a minute of your holiday and enjoy all fun activities from waters sports to golf lessons at Bella Costa
- Experience Varadero to the fullest with fantastic options for couples, families or singles as there is something to suit everyone
- Memories Miramar Hotel has a fantastic location and is only a 5-minute walk from the nearest beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 29th May 2017
Soak up the Caribbean sun on Varadero’s white sands
- The state of the art facilities and décor, that ensure a comfortable stay
- The daytime activities program & Kids club.
- The perfect location along one of the most spectacular stretches of beach in Cuba.
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...