Melia Cayo Coco is declared one of the most popular Cuba hotels after achieving "S" certification
The luxury five-star Melia Cayo Coco resort has recently been the proud receiver of an "S" certification, a recognition that acknowledges the hotel's efforts for achieving high levels of customer satisfaction and guarantees the wellbeing and overall safety of its guests. This award comes after the property recently ranked number one in TripAdvisor's list of Cayo Coco hotels, thanks to the reviews of thousands of satisfied visitors who enjoyed eco-friendly Cuba holidays at the resort.
One of the most sought-after hotels in Cuba and certainly one of the most prestigious in the key resort of Cayo Coco, a paradisiacal islet within the Jardines del Rey archipelago, the deluxe all inclusive Melia Cayo Coco resort has recently been given recognition for achieving high popularity rankings among past guests and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
As revealed by the hotel’s vice-director, Miguel Abin, the luxury five-star property has received the “S” certification, a standard that guarantees the wellbeing, safety and satisfaction of guests. With this award the Melia Cayo Coco officially becomes one of only two Cuba hotels to proudly display said certification.
The hotel’s vice-director also told Prensa Latina news agency that the resort has achieved total integration and harmony within the pristine surrounding environment and local flora and fauna, attracting a large number of green holidaymakers seeking sustainable and eco-friendly Cuba holidays in one of its most untouched and beautiful keys.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
“Visitors enjoy high quality standards and excellent services, which are aspects that make the five-star facility outstand among over 200 hotels operating on the island”, Mr Abin said.
The beautiful beachfront complex was built in 1998 and boasts a deluxe collection of 250 spacious rooms and suites, with Canadian visitors being its main market, whilst still attracting thousands of new guests from different corners of the world who choose the property for spending idyllic holidays in Cuba's virginal Cayo Coco islet. It constitutes an example of a project that takes advantage of the pristine state of the local environment while taking steps to protect it and achieve its integration with nature.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
The outstanding occupancy results and expenditure results recently reported by Melia Cayo Coco, including energy saving and environmental protection were acknowledged by the Tourism Union in Cuba with the granting of the National Vanguard certificate.
This year the hotel has also managed to position itself on the number one spot of TripAdvisor's list of Cayo Coco hotels and resorts after being ranked by thousands of happy guests who have positively reviewed the property and shared their fantastic experience with other TripAdvisor users.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...