Riviera Maya's Xplor Park awarded TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence
Xplor Park in the Riviera Maya has been awarded the prestigious Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor. The underground adventure park is a popular attraction for tourists taking adventurous Cancun holidays in the Riviera Maya and it has an underground river for rafting and swimming and 14 zip-lines including the tallest zip-line in Latin America.
TripAdvisor, the world’s leading travel site, has awarded Xplor Park in Cancun's Riviera Maya, Mexico, the coveted Certificate of Excellence.
The underground adventure park received the award for the first time after tourists who had visited the attraction while on Cancun holidays over the past 12 months wrote excellent reviews on the travel site.
TripAdvisor only awards the Certificate of Excellence to the “best establishments” and to qualify, a business must receive an overall rating of four out of five stars in the travellers’ reviews.
The park offers an action-packed adventure for tourists taking holidays in Cancun, with 14 zip-lines in two circuits stretching over 2.4 miles. Visitors can fly over the tops of trees and land in the water; climb across hanging bridges; and enjoy an adrenalin-pumping ride on the tallest zip-wire in Latin America which stands at a height of 45 metres.
Image by: worldtraveller5,on Flickr
Holidaymakers can raft or swim in the soft currents of the underground river which is surrounded by breathtaking millennial stalactite and stalagmite formations, or trek through the lush jungle in vehicles that can travel across land and water while manoeuvring obstacles including hanging bridges through rocky terrain and flooded caves.
A spokesperson from Experiencias Xcaret stated: “At Experiencias Xcaret we actively work to constantly improve the life experiences of those who allow themselves be blown away by the adventure, nature and magic of Xplor, Xel-Há and Xcaret; every comment in TripAdvisor, as well as in the different social networks, is taken very seriously, as the company’s philosophy is that there is always room for improvement and things to do to make their visitors happy.”
Image by: worldtraveller5,on Flickr
Mexico's Riviera Maya is located approximately 40 miles south of Cancun and features some of the world’s most beautiful natural landscapes and wildlife species.
Travellers enjoying holidays in Cancun's Riviera Maya can hike through spectacular nature parks and wildlife reserves; snorkel or scuba dive in warm, crystal clear turquoise ocean waters; and relax on pristine white sand beaches.
The region is seeing a boost in new Cancun hotels and developments including the luxury Kanai development in 2014 that will boast numerous global hotel chains such as Starwood Hotels & Resorts; W Retreat Kanai; Kanai Auberge; Hyatt and the St. Regis Kanai, Resort & Residence.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Riviera Maya Browse all
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Go for the Unlimited-Luxury Experience at one of Mexico's most coveted all-inclusive resorts
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Enjoy exclusive privileges on tap as part of the resort's signature Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive concept.
- Retreat to one of the Mexican Caribbean's most coveted and secluded beach hideaways
- Something to keep everyone entertained at this fantastic family friendly resort
- Outdoor pool theater for shows and theme dinners
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Adults only resort promising great parties and only 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
This spectacular 5-star hotel faces a pristine beach and boasts luxury amenities and personalised service to provide flawless holiday experiences
- The adults-only Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso is a winner of TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Awards 2015
- Exclusive privileges include champagne check-in, 24-hour room service, daily stocked mini-bar with guest's favourite beverages and recreational options galore
- Try your swing at the onsite golf course and get 18 holes free per person when staying over 4 nights or two complimentary rounds for stays of 5 nights or longer
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Get away to one of the most exciting tourist destinations on earth, the Riviera Maya. The Secrets Silversands resort...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Take a luxurious and fun-packed 15-day retreat at Mexico's famous Riviera Maya, while you enjoy the many amenities of...