Riviera Maya's Xplor Park awarded TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence
Xplor Park in the Riviera Maya has been awarded the prestigious Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor. The underground adventure park is a popular attraction for tourists taking adventurous Cancun holidays in the Riviera Maya and it has an underground river for rafting and swimming and 14 zip-lines including the tallest zip-line in Latin America.
TripAdvisor, the world’s leading travel site, has awarded Xplor Park in Cancun's Riviera Maya, Mexico, the coveted Certificate of Excellence.
The underground adventure park received the award for the first time after tourists who had visited the attraction while on Cancun holidays over the past 12 months wrote excellent reviews on the travel site.
TripAdvisor only awards the Certificate of Excellence to the “best establishments” and to qualify, a business must receive an overall rating of four out of five stars in the travellers’ reviews.
The park offers an action-packed adventure for tourists taking holidays in Cancun, with 14 zip-lines in two circuits stretching over 2.4 miles. Visitors can fly over the tops of trees and land in the water; climb across hanging bridges; and enjoy an adrenalin-pumping ride on the tallest zip-wire in Latin America which stands at a height of 45 metres.
Image by: worldtraveller5,on Flickr
Holidaymakers can raft or swim in the soft currents of the underground river which is surrounded by breathtaking millennial stalactite and stalagmite formations, or trek through the lush jungle in vehicles that can travel across land and water while manoeuvring obstacles including hanging bridges through rocky terrain and flooded caves.
A spokesperson from Experiencias Xcaret stated: “At Experiencias Xcaret we actively work to constantly improve the life experiences of those who allow themselves be blown away by the adventure, nature and magic of Xplor, Xel-Há and Xcaret; every comment in TripAdvisor, as well as in the different social networks, is taken very seriously, as the company’s philosophy is that there is always room for improvement and things to do to make their visitors happy.”
Image by: worldtraveller5,on Flickr
Mexico's Riviera Maya is located approximately 40 miles south of Cancun and features some of the world’s most beautiful natural landscapes and wildlife species.
Travellers enjoying holidays in Cancun's Riviera Maya can hike through spectacular nature parks and wildlife reserves; snorkel or scuba dive in warm, crystal clear turquoise ocean waters; and relax on pristine white sand beaches.
The region is seeing a boost in new Cancun hotels and developments including the luxury Kanai development in 2014 that will boast numerous global hotel chains such as Starwood Hotels & Resorts; W Retreat Kanai; Kanai Auberge; Hyatt and the St. Regis Kanai, Resort & Residence.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Riviera Maya Browse all
Enjoy exclusive privileges on tap as part of the resort's signature Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive concept.
- Intimate wine cellar offering international premium brand wine selections
- Something to keep everyone entertained at this fantastic family friendly resort
- Outdoor pool theater for shows and theme dinners
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
Discover this dream romantic getaway where every luxury is included at Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy the 24-hour room service, complimentary daily re-stocked mini bar and free WiFi; it's all there and it's all included
- Let Unlimited Luxury treat you to fine meals and drinks as well as an array of non-motorised water sports
- Be seduced by sophisticated comforts, elegant design and complimentary green fees at Riviera Maya Golf Club
Set upon an amazing white sand beach this adults only 5 Star resort is the perfect for the ultimate Mexican holiday
- With locally resourced natural and handmade materials, this hotel promises an enchanting and sumptuous stay.
- Surrounded by a stunning white beach, enchanting landscaped gardens and cosy seating areas, you will truly get in the holiday spirit.
- Enjoy a whole hoard of land and water sports, entertainment and excursions. Enjoy a game of golf, visit nearby ancient ruins or explore the local nightlife
Submit to the charms of the picturesque Riviera Maya as you spend eight days exploring this unique district in the...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Get away to one of the most exciting tourist destinations on earth, the Riviera Maya. This resort boasts the timeless...
Take a trip to the Mayan Riviera and discover another side of Mother Nature you've never seen. Your two weeks in this...
Make the beautiful Riviera Maya region of Mexico your home away from home and experience the coastal holiday you've...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...