Riviera Maya's Xplor Park awarded TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence
Xplor Park in the Riviera Maya has been awarded the prestigious Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor. The underground adventure park is a popular attraction for tourists taking adventurous Cancun holidays in the Riviera Maya and it has an underground river for rafting and swimming and 14 zip-lines including the tallest zip-line in Latin America.
TripAdvisor, the world’s leading travel site, has awarded Xplor Park in Cancun's Riviera Maya, Mexico, the coveted Certificate of Excellence.
The underground adventure park received the award for the first time after tourists who had visited the attraction while on Cancun holidays over the past 12 months wrote excellent reviews on the travel site.
TripAdvisor only awards the Certificate of Excellence to the “best establishments” and to qualify, a business must receive an overall rating of four out of five stars in the travellers’ reviews.
The park offers an action-packed adventure for tourists taking holidays in Cancun, with 14 zip-lines in two circuits stretching over 2.4 miles. Visitors can fly over the tops of trees and land in the water; climb across hanging bridges; and enjoy an adrenalin-pumping ride on the tallest zip-wire in Latin America which stands at a height of 45 metres.
Image by: worldtraveller5,on Flickr
Holidaymakers can raft or swim in the soft currents of the underground river which is surrounded by breathtaking millennial stalactite and stalagmite formations, or trek through the lush jungle in vehicles that can travel across land and water while manoeuvring obstacles including hanging bridges through rocky terrain and flooded caves.
A spokesperson from Experiencias Xcaret stated: “At Experiencias Xcaret we actively work to constantly improve the life experiences of those who allow themselves be blown away by the adventure, nature and magic of Xplor, Xel-Há and Xcaret; every comment in TripAdvisor, as well as in the different social networks, is taken very seriously, as the company’s philosophy is that there is always room for improvement and things to do to make their visitors happy.”
Image by: worldtraveller5,on Flickr
Mexico's Riviera Maya is located approximately 40 miles south of Cancun and features some of the world’s most beautiful natural landscapes and wildlife species.
Travellers enjoying holidays in Cancun's Riviera Maya can hike through spectacular nature parks and wildlife reserves; snorkel or scuba dive in warm, crystal clear turquoise ocean waters; and relax on pristine white sand beaches.
The region is seeing a boost in new Cancun hotels and developments including the luxury Kanai development in 2014 that will boast numerous global hotel chains such as Starwood Hotels & Resorts; W Retreat Kanai; Kanai Auberge; Hyatt and the St. Regis Kanai, Resort & Residence.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Riviera Maya Browse all
Relish unlimited luxury on tap in Mexico's Riviera Maya at Dreams Tulum with a fantastic Suite Upgrade
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The resort is less than 15 minutes' taxi ride from the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere",
- Take advantage of a fantastic 5 tier room upgrade from a Deluxe Garden View Room to Premium Junior Suite Garden View
- Facilities include a private beach, two swimming pools with weekly pool parties, and beach and water volleyball courts
- Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa's Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive package allows access to its nine restaurants with no reservations required. There are also seven bars, including the Manatees swim-up pool bar.
Stay right next to the world's second largest coral reef, in an idyllic setting that's also been declared a National Park.
- You'll be fantastically placed within walking distance to Puerto Morales, a quaint fishing village
- The tranquil National Park and beachfront setting that boasts the world's second largest coral reef
- French, Mediterranean, Asian and Mexican delights will tempt your palate at the resort's array of restaurants
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Look out over the glistening Caribbean Sea from your luxurious suite, before heading out to enjoy one of the many activities on offer
- With 9 dining options there is something to suit every taste
- An adults-only hideaway, boasting ultimate tranquility
- Relish soothing treatments and massages, with stunning views, at an award-winning spa
Make the beautiful Riviera Maya region of Mexico your home away from home and experience the coastal holiday you've...
Submit to the charms of the picturesque Riviera Maya as you spend eight days exploring this unique district in the...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. Set just south of the Yucatan Peninsula, this...
Take a trip to the Mayan Riviera and discover another side of Mother Nature you've never seen. Your two weeks in this...