Jumeirah Group Announces Opening of Dubai Creekside Hotel
The Jumeirah Group has announced the recent soft opening of its ninth hotel in Dubai. The Jumeirah Creekside Hotel opened its doors to its first guests taking Dubai holidays earlier this month. The property is situated in "Old Dubai" overlooking the creek and is close to the city's shopping malls and iconic landmarks.
The Jumeirah Group has added a ninth Dubai property to its portfolio of luxury hotels after announcing the soft-opening of the Jumeirah Creekside Hotel.
Situated in “Old Dubai”, the upscale brand new hotel overlooks the Dubai Creek and will welcome its first guests arriving to their Dubai holidays earlier this month.
The Dubai-based Jumeirah Group now operates nine Dubai hotels including the iconic Burj al Arab, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, Madinat Jumeirah, World Trade Centre Residence, Jumeirah Mina A’Saram, Jumeirah Al Qasr Hotel, and the new Jumeirah Creekside Hotel.
Jumeirah Creekside Hotel is located within verdant grounds and is positioned close to the Dubai International Airport. The property has 292 elegantly-furnished spacious guest rooms and suites that feature modern amenities including iPod docking stations and CD players, 42-inch TVs, complimentary mini-bars, electronic safes, tea and coffee making facilities, and bathrooms with separate rainforest showers and bath tubs.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
Tourists taking holidays in Dubai at the brand new hotel can enjoy complimentary services including wireless internet, 24-hour check-in and check-out, access to the Wild Wadi Waterpark and private access to the sandy beach.
Jumeirah Creekside has an array of facilities for its guests including six dining outlets where visitors can savour South Asian, Cuban and local cuisine; the Aviation Club with its collection of modern fitness equipment, pools and sports courts; and the contemporary Akura Spa where holidaymakers can indulge with a relaxing treatment in the spa’s 14 treatment rooms, designated relaxation areas, sauna and hammam, and the separate floor for men.
During holidays to Dubai, guests can shop in the hotel’s boutiques and art gallery, play tennis on one of 13 tennis courts, play golf at the Dubai Golf and Yacht Club, and refresh in the two swimming pools.
The Jumeirah Group boasts a portfolio of upscale hotels, resorts and high end properties for luxury holidays in Dubai and cities across the world including London, New York, Shanghai, the Maldives and Frankfurt.
The company has doubled its portfolio of luxury hotels within the past year and over the next six months, the upscale hotel group is looking to open the Jumeirah Bilgah Beach Hotel in Baku, Azerbaijan and the Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa, Kuwait.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Lap up the mesmerising coastal beauty of western Mauritius and then explore Dubai - a city of wonders
Discover and Experience the best of both worlds Mauritius and Dubai
- Take advantage of the tennis courts, beach volley ball and many indoor games at Anelia Beach Resort
- Dubai stay at a TripAdvisor Winner with a Certificate of Excellence hotel
- The Perfect location of Anelia Beach Resort will let you enjoy Mauritius breathtaking sea views
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Ideally located on the West coast of Mauritius in the village of Flic en Flac and only 2 km from the restaurants, casino...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Regarded as one of Dubai's most luxury hotels, Marina View Apartments is ideally located in the centre of Dubai's...