Jumeirah Group Announces Opening of Dubai Creekside Hotel
The Jumeirah Group has announced the recent soft opening of its ninth hotel in Dubai. The Jumeirah Creekside Hotel opened its doors to its first guests taking Dubai holidays earlier this month. The property is situated in "Old Dubai" overlooking the creek and is close to the city's shopping malls and iconic landmarks.
The Jumeirah Group has added a ninth Dubai property to its portfolio of luxury hotels after announcing the soft-opening of the Jumeirah Creekside Hotel.
Situated in “Old Dubai”, the upscale brand new hotel overlooks the Dubai Creek and will welcome its first guests arriving to their Dubai holidays earlier this month.
The Dubai-based Jumeirah Group now operates nine Dubai hotels including the iconic Burj al Arab, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, Madinat Jumeirah, World Trade Centre Residence, Jumeirah Mina A’Saram, Jumeirah Al Qasr Hotel, and the new Jumeirah Creekside Hotel.
Jumeirah Creekside Hotel is located within verdant grounds and is positioned close to the Dubai International Airport. The property has 292 elegantly-furnished spacious guest rooms and suites that feature modern amenities including iPod docking stations and CD players, 42-inch TVs, complimentary mini-bars, electronic safes, tea and coffee making facilities, and bathrooms with separate rainforest showers and bath tubs.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
Tourists taking holidays in Dubai at the brand new hotel can enjoy complimentary services including wireless internet, 24-hour check-in and check-out, access to the Wild Wadi Waterpark and private access to the sandy beach.
Jumeirah Creekside has an array of facilities for its guests including six dining outlets where visitors can savour South Asian, Cuban and local cuisine; the Aviation Club with its collection of modern fitness equipment, pools and sports courts; and the contemporary Akura Spa where holidaymakers can indulge with a relaxing treatment in the spa’s 14 treatment rooms, designated relaxation areas, sauna and hammam, and the separate floor for men.
During holidays to Dubai, guests can shop in the hotel’s boutiques and art gallery, play tennis on one of 13 tennis courts, play golf at the Dubai Golf and Yacht Club, and refresh in the two swimming pools.
The Jumeirah Group boasts a portfolio of upscale hotels, resorts and high end properties for luxury holidays in Dubai and cities across the world including London, New York, Shanghai, the Maldives and Frankfurt.
The company has doubled its portfolio of luxury hotels within the past year and over the next six months, the upscale hotel group is looking to open the Jumeirah Bilgah Beach Hotel in Baku, Azerbaijan and the Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa, Kuwait.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Experience the wonders of Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restaurants, sandy beaches and unmatched shopping, all for an unbeatable price
- Unwind in your beautifully designed room or suite featuring all your modern amenities and stunning views
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
Chill at The Palm's luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Six family swimming pools dotted around the resort
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views over the Arabian Gulf
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board option available
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...