Jumeirah Group Announces Opening of Dubai Creekside Hotel
The Jumeirah Group has announced the recent soft opening of its ninth hotel in Dubai. The Jumeirah Creekside Hotel opened its doors to its first guests taking Dubai holidays earlier this month. The property is situated in "Old Dubai" overlooking the creek and is close to the city's shopping malls and iconic landmarks.
The Jumeirah Group has added a ninth Dubai property to its portfolio of luxury hotels after announcing the soft-opening of the Jumeirah Creekside Hotel.
Situated in “Old Dubai”, the upscale brand new hotel overlooks the Dubai Creek and will welcome its first guests arriving to their Dubai holidays earlier this month.
The Dubai-based Jumeirah Group now operates nine Dubai hotels including the iconic Burj al Arab, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, Madinat Jumeirah, World Trade Centre Residence, Jumeirah Mina A’Saram, Jumeirah Al Qasr Hotel, and the new Jumeirah Creekside Hotel.
Jumeirah Creekside Hotel is located within verdant grounds and is positioned close to the Dubai International Airport. The property has 292 elegantly-furnished spacious guest rooms and suites that feature modern amenities including iPod docking stations and CD players, 42-inch TVs, complimentary mini-bars, electronic safes, tea and coffee making facilities, and bathrooms with separate rainforest showers and bath tubs.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
Tourists taking holidays in Dubai at the brand new hotel can enjoy complimentary services including wireless internet, 24-hour check-in and check-out, access to the Wild Wadi Waterpark and private access to the sandy beach.
Jumeirah Creekside has an array of facilities for its guests including six dining outlets where visitors can savour South Asian, Cuban and local cuisine; the Aviation Club with its collection of modern fitness equipment, pools and sports courts; and the contemporary Akura Spa where holidaymakers can indulge with a relaxing treatment in the spa’s 14 treatment rooms, designated relaxation areas, sauna and hammam, and the separate floor for men.
During holidays to Dubai, guests can shop in the hotel’s boutiques and art gallery, play tennis on one of 13 tennis courts, play golf at the Dubai Golf and Yacht Club, and refresh in the two swimming pools.
The Jumeirah Group boasts a portfolio of upscale hotels, resorts and high end properties for luxury holidays in Dubai and cities across the world including London, New York, Shanghai, the Maldives and Frankfurt.
The company has doubled its portfolio of luxury hotels within the past year and over the next six months, the upscale hotel group is looking to open the Jumeirah Bilgah Beach Hotel in Baku, Azerbaijan and the Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa, Kuwait.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...