Jumeirah Group Announces Opening of Dubai Creekside Hotel
The Jumeirah Group has announced the recent soft opening of its ninth hotel in Dubai. The Jumeirah Creekside Hotel opened its doors to its first guests taking Dubai holidays earlier this month. The property is situated in "Old Dubai" overlooking the creek and is close to the city's shopping malls and iconic landmarks.
The Jumeirah Group has added a ninth Dubai property to its portfolio of luxury hotels after announcing the soft-opening of the Jumeirah Creekside Hotel.
Situated in “Old Dubai”, the upscale brand new hotel overlooks the Dubai Creek and will welcome its first guests arriving to their Dubai holidays earlier this month.
The Dubai-based Jumeirah Group now operates nine Dubai hotels including the iconic Burj al Arab, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, Madinat Jumeirah, World Trade Centre Residence, Jumeirah Mina A’Saram, Jumeirah Al Qasr Hotel, and the new Jumeirah Creekside Hotel.
Jumeirah Creekside Hotel is located within verdant grounds and is positioned close to the Dubai International Airport. The property has 292 elegantly-furnished spacious guest rooms and suites that feature modern amenities including iPod docking stations and CD players, 42-inch TVs, complimentary mini-bars, electronic safes, tea and coffee making facilities, and bathrooms with separate rainforest showers and bath tubs.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
Tourists taking holidays in Dubai at the brand new hotel can enjoy complimentary services including wireless internet, 24-hour check-in and check-out, access to the Wild Wadi Waterpark and private access to the sandy beach.
Jumeirah Creekside has an array of facilities for its guests including six dining outlets where visitors can savour South Asian, Cuban and local cuisine; the Aviation Club with its collection of modern fitness equipment, pools and sports courts; and the contemporary Akura Spa where holidaymakers can indulge with a relaxing treatment in the spa’s 14 treatment rooms, designated relaxation areas, sauna and hammam, and the separate floor for men.
During holidays to Dubai, guests can shop in the hotel’s boutiques and art gallery, play tennis on one of 13 tennis courts, play golf at the Dubai Golf and Yacht Club, and refresh in the two swimming pools.
The Jumeirah Group boasts a portfolio of upscale hotels, resorts and high end properties for luxury holidays in Dubai and cities across the world including London, New York, Shanghai, the Maldives and Frankfurt.
The company has doubled its portfolio of luxury hotels within the past year and over the next six months, the upscale hotel group is looking to open the Jumeirah Bilgah Beach Hotel in Baku, Azerbaijan and the Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa, Kuwait.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...